Page 70 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2060656667686970717273747580 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 2357
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    are you able to somehow implement the tag feature FB now uses? in status comments @user.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I see in the release notes in order to use you have to have the paid installed, be on whitelist or be in Canada, but how to do you get on the whitelist? with the harsh app limit it is killing me to have two versions of FF installed.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by p4trickh View Post
    I see in the release notes in order to use you have to have the paid installed, be on whitelist or be in Canada, but how to do you get on the whitelist? with the harsh app limit it is killing me to have two versions of FF installed.
    If you use the beta version once while you have the paid version installed it should automatically add you to the whitelist.

If you would like me to confirm that you are whitelisted e-mail your facebook id (the thing you log in with) to info@friendsflow.com
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    are you able to somehow implement the tag feature FB now uses? in status comments @user.
    Looking at the api, I'm not sure if that's available to me. I'll look into it.
    Just left a 5* review.
    Quote Originally Posted by pjeffe001 View Post
    Just left a 5* review.
    I plan to as well, just as soon as the Apps Catalog recovers from its current swoon. THAT is the thing reviewers ought to be battering, not FriendsFlow -- which is working beautifully BTW. Many thanks grepper!
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    You mean in the dark theme?
    Yes, with the dark theme there is a little white border. Also when you try to make comments you can't find where to type at.
    Is there any way to go from a notification to the post the notification is about. For example, if I get a notification that X has replied to my post. I would like to be able to go directly to that post and reply (even better if I can just reply from the notification window then go back to my notifications).
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Basl View Post
    Is there any way to go from a notification to the post the notification is about. For example, if I get a notification that X has replied to my post. I would like to be able to go directly to that post and reply (even better if I can just reply from the notification window then go back to my notifications).
    That suggestion has been made (a few times)

vote on it (and/or reply with suggestions) here:

Clicking on notifications about posts should bring you to the post

I'd expect that that feature will probably be added for the next major release
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    hey, I'm trying 2 get the paid version, but I can't download it. I deleted way more than 300 kb of apps, but it still says no install memory, but allows me to download other apps of more memory. Can you give me a donation link so I can use your beta version, and put me on the whitelist? I'll try the post someone put up about storing apps in my media section, but I'm not home, so this message is sent for if that does not work. I really like friendsflow, so gettibg this working would be great, it's just the pre's limited designation of memory to apps. I really hope you can help me. I don't mind paying the $1.99,it just won't let me. I really hope you can help me.
    Ooh, me likes... This app rox mah sox
    Thanks App Creators...
    Thanx pre for making an OPEN phone!!!
    This is the best thing one could do 2 a phone!
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brownkity View Post
    hey, I'm trying 2 get the paid version, but I can't download it. I deleted way more than 300 kb of apps, but it still says no install memory, but allows me to download other apps of more memory. Can you give me a donation link so I can use your beta version, and put me on the whitelist? I'll try the post someone put up about storing apps in my media section, but I'm not home, so this message is sent for if that does not work. I really like friendsflow, so gettibg this working would be great, it's just the pre's limited designation of memory to apps. I really hope you can help me. I don't mind paying the $1.99,it just won't let me. I really hope you can help me.
    e-mail info@friendsflow.com and I'm sure we can work something out.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    A link won't help you, it will still prompt you to delete more apps. So, the solution is to delete more apps.
    Just curious if any of you in the community have played around with creating any custom themes and what you've come up with? Feel free to share your web links, I'd love to see the creativity!
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    I have a feature suggestion....something I just thought of today and not sure how hard it would be to implement.

One of the best features of Tweed (the Twitter client that came with the Pre) is the ability to click the location button and then it inserts a bit.ly link to a Google Map of your current location into your Twitter feed.

I would love to be able to do that for my Facebook status through FriendsFlow. Just click a button and have it update my Facebook status with a link to a map of my current location.
    Add me to the list of people that can't buy this.
    The App Catalog just wont let me.
    I deleted ALL of my apps, but it says I have too many apps installed.
    Its likely that it has something to do with my patches and such, but I am NOT going to revert my Pre to fresh-install status just for one app. That is ridiculous.
    What are my options?
    For all of you having a problem with the app limit, check out Preware. A new patch was added that will fix the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPhreak53 View Post
    For all of you having a problem with the app limit, check out Preware. A new patch was added that will fix the problem.
    This is deceiving...it still doesn't fix the 256MB limit. I still have problems installing from app catalog. This just frees up some space that shouldn't have been accounted toward the limit...my understanding that is.

Anyway, not the big fix a lot of us were hoping for.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPhreak53 View Post
    Well, that worked for me just fine!

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by MazdaManiac View Post
    Well, that worked for me just fine!

Thanks!
    Then you don't have enough apps installed yet. Try loading some big apps like survivor or word ace in the app catalog...you'll hit the limit eventually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetaman View Post
    Then you don't have enough apps installed yet. Try loading some big apps like survivor or word ace in the app catalog...you'll hit the limit eventually.
    Well, that's your problem, not mine.

I've got about 70 apps installed (and the memory is close to full with pictures, video and music), but I don't use my Pre primarily as a gaming device.
    I have an X-Box for that.