Page 7 of 118 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757107 ... LastLast
    damn .11 loads so much faster!!! awesome grepper!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Version 0.0.11:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.0.11_all.ipk
    http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflow_0.0.11_all.ipk
    Changes:
    * Now honors the "News Feed" (default) filter
    * Fixed wrapping in text boxes
    * Status text box now clears itself after you hit enter
    its hard to keep up with u...but i love it!!!
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    How about a way to indicate statuses (stati?) that have a new comment? Maybe a different header color?
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    MySpace still exists?
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    My issues are gone, thanks to the update! Nice work!!!
    New version: Adding a comment or liking a status doesn't give me any notification that it actually went through. But checking the desktop site shows what I left went through.
    Quote Originally Posted by willxcore View Post
    New version: Adding a comment or liking a status doesn't give me any notification that it actually went through. But checking the desktop site shows what I left went through.
    It seems that it takes you back to the front page of status updates. That seems to be the confirmation which works fine for me.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DonBakke View Post
    How do I tell what version I am running? I can't pull up an about screen.
    Open your launcher. Tap the tab in the top left corner. "List Apps..." shows you all of your apps and version numbers.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    does the status update notifications seem to be working ok for everyone? Mine doesn't seem to be notifying me like it did in the previous versions.
    can u make a button that allows to sign off if someone else wants to use their account
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    another request -

Can we get a notification if someone comments someone's status that we previously commented on or liked on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    another request -

Can we get a notification if someone comments someone's status that we previously commented on or liked on?
    +1
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Great app, however I do have a problem with the latest version. the app freezes at the 'loading feeds' screen. It stays there forever....already tried uninstalling and installing again but still same problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerv.88 View Post
    Great app, however I do have a problem with the latest version. the app freezes at the 'loading feeds' screen. It stays there forever....already tried uninstalling and installing again but still same problem.
    that happened to me also...i had friendsflow and twee open at the same time...twee opened and loaded my tweets perfectly while friendsflow just got stuck in the loading part...i had 2 bars of signal...not sure wut happened but when i was on the road after it finally worked....i also tried to refresh it manually and it didnt work the 1st time but the second time it did
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerv.88 View Post
    I encountered this issue on the first launch following the v0.0.11 update. I shut it down, restarted, and it boots up fine ever since.
    This is getting better and better with every hourly version.
    Quote Originally Posted by zeravla531 View Post
    This is getting better and better with every hourly version.
    fo sho
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by uminchu View Post
    Open your launcher. Tap the tab in the top left corner. "List Apps..." shows you all of your apps and version numbers.
    True (or just press the orange button and click on the app) but it *should* be a feature of the app.
    Looking good! Here are some problems / suggestions:

-- When someone posts something to my wall, the post in FriendsFlow looks as though it's from me (has my avatar and name). It should really shows the author's name, plus some indication that it is a wall post.

-- The "See all comments" button doesn't seem to do anything.

-- On exiting the program, it will sometimes pop up a notification that I have new messages. If I try to dismiss the notification, I always end up unintentionally re-opening the program.

-- It would be nice if each post in the main screen mentioned the number of comments and whether or not I have "liked" it. Then I would know better whether I want to bother opening that specific post.

-- I wouldn't mind if the font on the main screen were a tiny bit smaller, in order to fit more and scroll less.

Thanks for developing this!
    Quote Originally Posted by grantroot View Post
    -- I wouldn't mind if the font on the main screen were a tiny bit smaller, in order to fit more and scroll less.

Thanks for developing this!
    +1