Page 68 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1858636465666768697071727378 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 2357
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    how's this for a dark theme:

http://friendsflow.com/simpledark.css -- http : / / friendsflow.com/simpledark.css
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post

[url] -- http : / / friendsflow.com/simpledark.css
    cool theme I like it
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

http://friendsflow.com/simpledark.css -- http : / / friendsflow.com/simpledark.css
    Awesome except that you can barely see the date/time black font.
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Awesome except that you can barely see the date/time black font.
    Pretty cool except date/time needs to be changed to a different color.

How about a dark (burnt) orange one based on the rounded design?
    Is there a way to view my own created theme without loading it on the phone?
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djorijun View Post
    Is there a way to view my own created theme without loading it on the phone?
    You can't load it on your phone. You need to place it on a web server, somewhere. FF points to a URL, not a file on your Pre.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by squeff View Post
    You can't load it on your phone. You need to place it on a web server, somewhere. FF points to a URL, not a file on your Pre.
    Correct. Put it on a web server somewhere.

The pre seems to cache the css pretty agressivly, so I've found I need to rename it every time I change something.
    Quote Originally Posted by squeff View Post
    Yea I got this part, but I'm wondering if there's some kind of emulator that'll let me view it before hosting and posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    x.facebook.com currently excludes posts from mobile apps (like the iphone app) and in-site apps like LivingSocial, etc.
    do you know if this is by design or something they're planning to correct?
    I dont see FF in the app catolog anymore? I even tried a search, cant find it.
    Follow Me On Twitter
    Check Out My Blog/Podcast: The Gadget Gurus
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikef1182 View Post
    I dont see FF in the app catolog anymore? I even tried a search, cant find it.
    I asked them to remove it while they get their stuff together to upload the new version. Apparently it is not that they are reviewing my app, rather that they are having technical difficulty putting it in or something.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    I fixed the dark theme. Now all the text is a readable color. I'll include it in the next beta as a choice. You can load it from http://friendsflow.com/simpledark.css

If you want to try developing your own theme, you could try downloading the html from here: http://friendsflow.com/tmp/viewstream.php and modifying it to look locally. You'd probably want to use safari, but even that won't be a perfect reflection of what things look like on the pre.
    I asked them to remove it while they get their stuff together to upload the new version. Apparently it is not that they are reviewing my app, rather that they are having technical difficulty putting it in or something.
    Ah ok, that make sperfect sense.

Thanks!
    Follow Me On Twitter
    Check Out My Blog/Podcast: The Gadget Gurus
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Should it be based on the "classic" simple theme, or the new rounded theme?
    I think it should be based on the class simple theme. A dark theme is a good idea to start with because we already have a bright white theme, you could please both sides if that makes sense.
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I tried to use the 'x' site today and I must admit that it totally sucks compared to FriendsFlow! I still check my Inbox with it, but FF all the way! Great job on the last update! Keep 'em coming!

I noticed on the rounded framed theme that when you click the post to comment on it the name and date extend down into the post.
    I paid for this app FriendsFlow and removed it because it was not working for 2 days. I went back to try and download it again but is gone from the app store. What should I do I have the beta version. But someone should let us know what is going on. I went to Palm Live chat and they wanted me to reset my phone and its not the phone its the app. Please help.
    Hey grepper, when a notification is recieved I notice a while line about halfway up the notification. Is there a way to remove the whit line?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersmith View Post
    I paid for this app FriendsFlow and removed it because it was not working for 2 days. I went back to try and download it again but is gone from the app store. What should I do I have the beta version. But someone should let us know what is going on. I went to Palm Live chat and they wanted me to reset my phone and its not the phone its the app. Please help.
    I have no way of contacting people who bought the app.

If you look back over the past few pages it has been covered a few times.

Long story short:
    Facebook changed something without warning which broke authentication in the evening, I fixed it by 6am the next day. I put up a beta version which worked and submitted the app to palm right away. Palm took forever to put the update up (they are still working on it right now) so I asked them to take it down, rather than have more people buy it and be upset.

There's someone at palm working on it right now, I'm hopeful I'll have the updated version up this evening.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Hey grepper, when a notification is recieved I notice a while line about halfway up the notification. Is there a way to remove the whit line?
    I'm working on it. I believe the current beta is broken in a slightly different way.
    how do apply the themes from this forum