Page 64 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1454596061626364656667686974114 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 2357
    works good for me
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    I have found the problem. Facebook changed how something worked. I believe I have a fix which I will submit to palm later today. It will also be available as an update to the latest beta version which you can download and install as soon as I post it. Let me know if you'd like to be notified when I release it.

I certainly apologize. This clearly is not how I wanted the app to launch. Unfortunately no amount of beta testing would have prevented the error because facebook didn't make the change until yesterday evening.
    Hey, I'm new to facebook so it's not a big deal to me. In addition, your homebrew was available. Those who are comfortable with homebrew won't have a problem. It's those who aren't that may have an issue. I'm hoping Palm lets your update in right away so that people don't think that you provided a bad app. My hats off to all of you developers.

It would be good to advise the thread in case someone deleted it.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Version 0.1.14:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.1.14_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.14_all.ipk)
    * Fixes "success" error
    * Must have paid version installed, be on whitelist, or be in canada.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    PS, posted on the homebrew, but the moderator never approved my last update. Since people installed that, I assume he doesn't need to for people to upgrade using preware.
    hey grepper the tweaks you are making are very user friendly. I like the way the boxes separate the comments it gives it a more organized look. Question do you want us posting beta comments here?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    hey grepper the tweaks you are making are very user friendly. I like the way the boxes separate the comments it gives it a more organized look. Question do you want us posting beta comments here?
    Sure. I think beta comments should go here and comments about the paid app should probably go elsewhere (eg, to info@friendsflow.com)
    Ok, I didn't realize how much I like the landscape view until I tried to rotate the paid app and I thought my phone had broke. LOL.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    this is probably a stupid question, so sorry if it is covered elsewhere (hey, I can't be the first to ask it...) I have been using this app for a long time, so when I saw it on the official app catalog, I bought it... figured that I have used it so much that grepper deserves to be paid... but do I still get updates through preware now or do I have to go back to the app catalog to get updates?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoso View Post
    this is probably a stupid question, so sorry if it is covered elsewhere (hey, I can't be the first to ask it...) I have been using this app for a long time, so when I saw it on the official app catalog, I bought it... figured that I have used it so much that grepper deserves to be paid... but do I still get updates through preware now or do I have to go back to the app catalog to get updates?
    That depends on whether you want a "stable app" that doesn't change much or one which has the bleeding edge advances I am making. If you want something that doesn't get updated often use the offical app catalog version. If you want the bleeding edge ones use preware.

Note also that the preware version gets bug fixes faster. I can fix bugs and you can get them instantly. On the official catalog, palm has to do their thing. I submitted a fix to them early this morning and it has not gone out yet, we'll see how long it takes.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    That depends on whether you want a "stable app" that doesn't change much or one which has the bleeding edge advances I am making. If you want something that doesn't get updated often use the offical app catalog version. If you want the bleeding edge ones use preware.

Note also that the preware version gets bug fixes faster. I can fix bugs and you can get them instantly. On the official catalog, palm has to do their thing. I submitted a fix to them early this morning and it has not gone out yet, we'll see how long it takes.
    Grepper, thanks for the reply. I guess I am asking if preware will see that I have the app installed now that I have installed through the app catalog and not through the homebrew site?

By the way, this app has never been unstable in my opinion... very nice work and very much needed work for all of us facebook addicts.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Don't think i have seen any post this but i wanted to show you the bug i have where the name or title and the date overlap on long names
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Version 0.1.14:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.1.14_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.14_all.ipk)
    * Fixes "success" error
    * Must have paid version installed, be on whitelist, or be in canada.
    I would probably buy this in the catalog IF I COULD. It seems that I can't install anything from the app catalog but only preware / WOSQI. The dreaded space / application installation limitation. One of these days I'll have to solve that on my phone.

With that said, does the above say that I can't get the fix unless I have the paid version?
    Quote Originally Posted by danstah View Post
    Don't think i have seen any post this but i wanted to show you the bug i have where the name and the date overlap on long names
    its been posted many time don't worry and grepper knows about this
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    its been posted many time don't worry and grepper knows about this
    Well damn i thought that was pretty obvious for nobody to say anything. My bad
    Quote Originally Posted by danstah View Post
    Well damn i thought that was pretty obvious for nobody to say anything. My bad
    yeah I know its ok..same thing happens to me its annoying..not sure if grepper will fix it soon but we'll c wut happens
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Thanks for being a stopgap measure, but with the new x.facebook working I don't see the purpose of ff anymore. Now if you had chat integration, I'd buy the app in a heartbeart...
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    I have a question. I have no problem paying for the app, but I'm well over my app limit and can't install anything from the app catalog. Is there any other means to purchase/install ?
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SirWill View Post
    I would probably buy this in the catalog IF I COULD. It seems that I can't install anything from the app catalog but only preware / WOSQI. The dreaded space / application installation limitation. One of these days I'll have to solve that on my phone.

With that said, does the above say that I can't get the fix unless I have the paid version?
    Yea, now you're stuck just like I am. I just was in Preware, updated to the most recent version of FF and so of course I can't use it now, and I can't download it from the official app catalog.

Grepper, if we donate ($1.99) can you still get us access?
    Quote Originally Posted by dbodner View Post
    I have a question. I have no problem paying for the app, but I'm well over my app limit and can't install anything from the app catalog. Is there any other means to purchase/install ?
    Agreed. I tried to purchase FF last night since I can't use the Preware version anymore. But nope, can't do it thanks to the dumb app limit bug/issue. Then I saw the x.facebook.com update and was pleasantly surprised.

I've used FF for so long now, and I assume grepper will be a heck of a lot more active in updates than the facebook devs will be in fixing x.facebook.com issues, so I'd like to purchase it. But right now Palm is stopping me, and I assume many other people from spending any money in the App Catalog.
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Hi,

I was wondering if you are going to change your screenshots in the app gallery to the latest version? I think this would let other users see what progress you made.
    My first theme - Mac OSX Theme Gallery or Pre Themer

Learn how to run your pre at 800mhz Here!