Page 6 of 118 FirstFirst 12345678910111656106 ... LastLast
    Would be nice if we could get a facebook chat up in this piece .
    Palm Pre | WebOS 1.4.1.1 | Sprint
    My CarDomain - 5/30/09
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CruiSin View Post

Please, please, please keep this app ad free. Require donations, make it cost in the app store, or something. I would much rather pay a nominal fee for a great app than deal with ads!

Just my rant, thanks! Keep up the great work, and I'll be donating soon!
    I will certainly have a paid version that will be ad free (assuming palm doesn't object for some reason to having two verions.)
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by doitda View Post
    An app to keep track of my buddies monthly cycles?
    LMAO!!!

That's like "My Girls Day" on iPhone.

Still miss Facepalm
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I am a little confused. I keep having stuff show in my news feed that doesn't show in m.facebook.com, x.facebook.com, or Welcome to Facebook | Facebook. Something about Farmpals, and then a What's your personality type. They're not anything I've hidden that I recall, but if I have, then shouldn't they be hidden here?

Also, the profile pic that shows for these errant feeds is way too big, causing difficulty figuring out what the heck they are...
    Quote Originally Posted by PreFix View Post
    Oddly enough, the see more comments link works on some of my updates but not all. There does not seem to be any correlation between which work and which do not.
    OK...there is a correlation: I can see all the comments from my feeds that are generated by a group page such as a band or university. I get the "undefined" error when attempting to open more comments from my friends' feeds. All settings appear correct.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CruiSin View Post
    I am a little confused. I keep having stuff show in my news feed that doesn't show in m.facebook.com, x.facebook.com, or [url= to Facebook | Facebook[/url]. Something about Farmpals, and then a What's your personality type. They're not anything I've hidden that I recall, but if I have, then shouldn't they be hidden here?

Also, the profile pic that shows for these errant feeds is way too big, causing difficulty figuring out what the heck they are...
    I haven't implemented filtering yet. It is high on my priority list.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PreFix View Post
    OK...there is a correlation: I can see all the comments from my feeds that are generated by a group page such as a band or university. I get the "undefined" error when attempting to open more comments from my friends' feeds. All settings appear correct.
    I guess my friends are all to unpopular for me to have seen this. I'll look into it.
    Anyone having REALLY long load times for the feed in the 0.0.9 version? Much longer than previous versions.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    There aren't any changes which should make it slower. It is probably how fast facebook's servers are at the time.

I'll work on making logins more streamlined, which should help some.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Version 0.0.10:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.0.10_all.ipk
    http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflow_0.0.10_all.ipk
    Changes:
    * save session in persistent storage -- login should be MUCH faster the _second_ time you load the app
    * Wall postings now show who posted them on who's wall
    * Fixed bug which broke "show all comments" if you were friends with any of the hidden comment's posters
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Version 0.0.10:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.0.10_all.ipk
    http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflow_0.0.10_all.ipk
    Changes:
    * save session in persistent storage -- login should be MUCH faster the _second_ time you load the app
    * Wall postings now show who posted them on who's wall
    * Fixed bug which broke "show all comments" if you were friends with any of the hidden comment's posters
    Awesome Grepper! You totally fixed the bug with the "Show all comments" this time! Working great, and it loads WAY faster now after that 1st load! This is turning into a great app and fast! You rule! Donation will be coming soon!
    This is really coming along quickly. Truly outstanding work, grepper.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Version 0.0.11:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.0.11_all.ipk
    http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflow_0.0.11_all.ipk
    Changes:
    * Now honors the "News Feed" (default) filter
    * Fixed wrapping in text boxes
    * Status text box now clears itself after you hit enter
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    wow!
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    That was quick.....keep'em coming. Great job grepper!!!
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    The "undefined bug" is fix for me now....
    I am unable to see my comments now
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I am unable to see my comments now
    What do you mean? When?

Have you tried refreshing? Does it show up then? (Because if so, that's what I'd expect.)
    It seems every time I check this page there is at least 1 or more updates available to download. Thank you so much for dedicating your time to developing apps for all of us to use.
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    What do you mean? When?

Have you tried refreshing? Does it show up then? (Because if so, that's what I'd expect.)
    I see them now. I had to uninstall the old version, reboot then reinstall and everything works fine now. I guess with more features it appears to slow down a little bit, but still a cool app. Thanks grepper!!