Page 59 of 118 FirstFirst ... 949545556575859606162636469109 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 2357
    *purchases*
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    as promised i just purchased ur app.
    My first theme - Mac OSX Theme Gallery or Pre Themer

Learn how to run your pre at 800mhz Here!
    Me too. Even though I will probly keep using the beta I wanted to purchase it to support the developer and get his count up. This will also help improve his status with Palm.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    I'm ready to purchase from the app catalog, just waiting for 1.0. When can we expect to see this show up?
    I just purchased but am going to try to figure out how to continue participating in the beta. I've enjoyed doing so up to this point.... Congrats, I hope tons of people buy it.
    FF is gone from the catalog?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    FF is gone from the catalog?
    Yeah check out the front page of the site. Should be back soon though.
    I bought the app, after using the beta version for months. Can you guys please do something about the logo? It's a real eyesore.
    Can we beta test without having to purchase the app? I want to see what the official facebook app is like before I decide if buying this one will be worth it. I like what the app looked like in 0.1.12 but what I'm really wanting is an app that will notify me of every change in the feed. The major thing the facebook site lacks is the ability to be notified of every change in the feed. Outside of RSS the only other way to do that is with a facebook app. It would work kind of like twitter and notify you of new feed items like how twitter clients notify you of new tweets. If this makes sense. I've just started using it so I'm not familiar with how it works. Does friendsflow do what I'm looking for?
    Quote Originally Posted by lrdavis4 View Post
    I bought the app, after using the beta version for months. Can you guys please do something about the logo? It's a real eyesore.
    I agree with this but gepper has made it clear that he does not intend to change the icon. He likes the "simplicity" of the icon.
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    would you be able to, when you go into notifications, instead opening the m.facebook.com. have it open in the app itself?

i'd purchase it then.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    First app I purchased. It may not be 100% complete, but grepper is serious about this, has done a good job, and deserves to be paid for an app that I use all the time.

I now have two version of my Pre: paid and beta. I presume that I can delete the paid version, now, since it's older? I recall seeing something a few days ago about sending grepper some info, but I'm having trouble locating the original message... I do notice that the description on the catalog says those that PAID will get to use betas.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneRyno View Post
    Can we beta test without having to purchase the app? I want to see what the official facebook app is like before I decide if buying this one will be worth it. I like what the app looked like in 0.1.12
    No. What you are talking about is not beta testing. Beta testing means that you give the developer feedback not just that you get to use the app for free. Part of what you are buying is the ability to use it before Palm comes out with their version in several months. I am going to try to automate authorizing paid customers, but either way people who do not pay (in the US) will not be able to use the app by this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneRyno View Post
    but what I'm really wanting is an app that will notify me of every change in the feed. The major thing the facebook site lacks is the ability to be notified of every change in the feed. Outside of RSS the only other way to do that is with a facebook app. It would work kind of like twitter and notify you of new feed items like how twitter clients notify you of new tweets. If this makes sense. I've just started using it so I'm not familiar with how it works. Does friendsflow do what I'm looking for?
    At some point, future versions will keep track of whether you have read comments. I may allow you to sort by latest update. If you have a suggestion, please submit it to: All topics for FriendsFlow

Quote Originally Posted by derik123derik123 View Post
    would you be able to, when you go into notifications, instead opening the m.facebook.com. have it open in the app itself?

i'd purchase it then.
    I intend to include that in future versions. You will have to decide whether to purchase now or later.

Quote Originally Posted by squeff View Post
    First app I purchased. It may not be 100% complete, but grepper is serious about this, has done a good job, and deserves to be paid for an app that I use all the time.

I now have two version of my Pre: paid and beta. I presume that I can delete the paid version, now, since it's older? I recall seeing something a few days ago about sending grepper some info, but I'm having trouble locating the original message... I do notice that the description on the catalog says those that PAID will get to use betas.
    Please don't delete the paid app. I am going to try to detect the paid version in order to automatically authorize the beta version.
    I bought this app as soon as it came out yesterday. And I feel sort of dumb asking this question, because it probably has a very obvious answer. :-/

But when I update my status, it says “hit enter”. Where exactly is my “enter” key on the Pre??
    Bought this yesterday to support.. great app.

Quote Originally Posted by TDWilson75 View Post
    I bought this app as soon as it came out yesterday. And I feel sort of dumb asking this question, because it probably has a very obvious answer. :-/

But when I update my status, it says “hit enter”. Where exactly is my “enter” key on the Pre??
    Right below "<-" (backspace), which is right under P.
    Nervermind...I found it! :-) Thanks BozackJenkins!
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Nice work on the latest. One thing, when someone writes on someone else's wall, the name of the second person wraps around to the second line, and the date stamp overlays the name...Adjusting the spacing for word wrapping would clean it up.

-> See what happens when I jump in at the end? I miss that he's already on top of it.
    Last edited by CruiSin; 10/06/2009 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Caught up on previous pages
    hey grepper...so there's no more beta testing? the only one we can use now is from the catalog?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    From what I understood, only people who have paid for the app will be allowed to use the beta, going forward. This is a way to encourage people to pay the developer for continuing to develop.
    oh then i got no problems.....thanks
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!