Page 57 of 118 FirstFirst ... 747525354555657585960616267107 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 2357
    Wow Grepper! Hadn't even thought to try the landscape mode while viewing photos! AWESOME! That looks amazing. Can only think of one way you could improve them. You know how WebOS 1.2 lets us download images from the web by holding down orange key+ clicking on the the image allows you "Share image" or "Copy to photos", would be awesome if you could add this functionality to your app!
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Can only think of one way you could improve them.
    I can think of another, I plan to change the text overlay so that you can easily hide the text. I'm also going to try to add the ability to add comments to the photo.
    Hey that is why i get in trouble this app makes me stay on facebook now,I never close the card. I am still waiting to hear the notification sound with the latest one though. Keep up the great work. I liked the way you had it modded earlier, before you changed it back. If you allow customized themes that would be great.
    I got this when I opened my notifications. I only had 1 and hadn't touched anything on it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    I can think of another, I plan to change the text overlay so that you can easily hide the text. I'm also going to try to add the ability to add comments to the photo.
    Oh very cool!
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Version 0.1.12:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.1.12_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.12_all.ipk)
    * Reverted theme on notifications scene. I plan to completely redo this after the cache backend rewrite anyway.
    * This version does not expire, but it does check in to friendsflow.com and all US users will be disabled shortly after app catalog release to avoid conflicting with the api license. If you have made suggestions about the application or reported bugs or you have paid for the app but want beta access e-mail info@friendsflow.com with your precentral id and your facebook id number.
    * If you do not want to use an app which checks in with friendsflow.com buy the app on the app catalog.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    PS, please verify that this works and I'll upload it to the homebrew store.
    I had mentioned previously about being able to click on the link in the notifications area. Joe Blow commented on your STATUS. Is their any plans to add where we can click on STATUS and see status they commented on within FriendsFlow?

Also do you have a twitter page or anything where we can follow the status and progress of the app?
    I keep getting install error when trying to install this. You sure the file is okay on your end?
    Yeah works fine for me! Thanks for fixing that!
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPhreak53 View Post
    I had mentioned previously about being able to click on the link in the notifications area. Joe Blow commented on your STATUS. Is their any plans to add where we can click on STATUS and see status they commented on within FriendsFlow?
    Yes. That will certainly be a feature in 1.1. I briefly had that feature around version 0.0.18 but it introduced a bunch of major bugs so I backed it out.

But, yes, it will be in the beta versions soonish.

Also do you have a twitter page or anything where we can follow the status and progress of the app?
    Ethan Sommer (FriendsFlow) on Twitter

and thanks for reminding me to post about the update there.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    I keep getting install error when trying to install this. You sure the file is okay on your end?
    How are you trying to install it?

BTW, I usually also make the url http://friendsflow.com/l.ipk work for the latest version (and have for this version.) I don't _always_ do it...

I have versified that http://friendsflow.com/l.ipk works using filecoaster for me.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Clicking on notifications about posts should bring you to the post

Vote for this issue or add additional comments to increase the chances that it gets resolved quickly.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    I would try this for you, but until filecoaster codes something to overwrite the disk space error like Preware does, I'll have to wait until you upload it to homebrew.
    this version works well...just the app scales pictures huge!!!

Edit: yeah it is a video i just checked
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by maxima2k53; 10/05/2009 at 02:14 PM.
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    this version works well...just the app scales pictures huge!!!
    Huh? After you go to look at a picture? Or in the main news feed view?

Is the post a "video"? I've found that the HTML facebook generates for videos makes the picture really big. I'll try to fix that at some point.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    I would try this for you, but until filecoaster codes something to overwrite the disk space error like Preware does, I'll have to wait until you upload it to homebrew.
    OKOK, its on homebrew.
    Here's a little glitch I noticed with the news feed. I'm guessing it would only happen when a friend has a really long profile name...

friendsflowbeta_2009-05-10_120749.jpg picture by phillip_jefferies - Photobucket
    Quote Originally Posted by pjeffe001 View Post
    Here's a little glitch I noticed with the news feed. I'm guessing it would only happen when a friend has a really long profile name...

yeah i notice that too when the title is more than one line
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pjeffe001 View Post

Yeah. I was afraid that might happen. I guess I'll have to try to design the css differently...