Page 56 of 118 FirstFirst ... 646515253545556575859606166106 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2357
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    grepper one simple question, this new version is going to appear like an update in filecoaster? thank you!
    Eventually. I am holding off until facebook resolves their stability issues. I want people to be able to identify which problems are due to facebook and which are due to the update.
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Eventually. I am holding off until facebook resolves their stability issues. I want people to be able to identify which problems are due to facebook and which are due to the update.
    o ok ill be watiting then. thanks and great app.
    Notifications still work in the last version, thus i'm assuming update broke something on the notification scene? It runs horizontal if that helps at all from what I saw. I could click the checkmark to mark a notification read however. Awaiting an update Looks hawt.
    by the way grepper i just installed ur new update...and it works perfectly fine...i got no problems with it
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Reinstalled, seems flaky. Works sometimes then it will go back to vertical for some reason.
    Yep, uninstalled and reverted to 0.1.10, this version is way to buggy for me with the notifications screen. It will progressively get worse. Starts normal, then goes half sized, then it will go completely horizontal.
    Yeah Facebook is still messing up! It is not showing posts correctly. It doesn't even give me an option to show more posts. I don't blame you for not pushing up the new version of FriendsFlow.
    Hi Grepper,
    When I go into notifications on the new version, they are all screwed up. They are like scrunched down into tiny little boxes on the far left and when you clear one of them, then the color disappears behind the others and you can't really clear them. Landscape works perfectly. I've gotta say, I like the new theme, it looks pleasing, but it makes performance really suffer when scrolling. It is somewhat choppy now to scroll when it was so smooth and slick before.. anyone else noticed this? I assume you'll include the old look as an optional theme in the 1.1 app catalog version..
    Hey grepper I like the flow of this one, can't verify what other are saying about notifications i haven't got any yet. I like the landscape mode as well. a cool feature would be to be able to turn off applications that friends complete, it takes up valuable space on the pre. You keep making it better and better. Thanks!

volcom45 I don't notice any slowing down with the new theme. I only have FriendsFlow open at the time though.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    I am going to redesign the way the notifications work, so maybe I will just revert that to the old theme for now.

I have a few ideas of how to make things faster, but I probably will inclide a 'light' theme which is similar to the current one without the rounded corners (which is probably what is making things slow)
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    I am going to redesign the way the notifications work, so maybe I will just revert that to the old theme for now.

I have a few ideas of how to make things faster, but I probably will inclide a 'light' theme which is similar to the current one without the rounded corners (which is probably what is making things slow)
    grepper,

I am still having problems with the facebook.com server so I don't know if that would mess up your notification system or not.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPhreak53 View Post
    grepper,

I am still having problems with the facebook.com server so I don't know if that would mess up your notification system or not.
    I don't believe that notifications are having issues, as far as I can tell. But I may not get to releasing the reverted version for a day or two so maybe we'll know by then.

I still haven't been able to reproduce it BTW.
    My post seems to have disappeared, not sure what happened but I wanted to show you a screenshot of what notifications look like for me on the new release Grepper. I have 3 notifications and as you can see, I can't clear them plus it shows part of the no more notifications text as well..

Thanks,
    Does this work with webos installer plus with the webos 1.2?
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    wow just downloaded and looks great. No issues as of right now
    My first theme - Mac OSX Theme Gallery or Pre Themer

Learn how to run your pre at 800mhz Here!
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by m117116 View Post
    This works for Web OS quick install. Not sure about webos installer plus?

Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Hi Grepper,
    When I go into notifications on the new version, they are all screwed up. They are like scrunched down into tiny little boxes on the far left and when you clear one of them, then the color disappears behind the others and you can't really clear them. Landscape works perfectly. I've gotta say, I like the new theme, it looks pleasing, but it makes performance really suffer when scrolling. It is somewhat choppy now to scroll when it was so smooth and slick before.. anyone else noticed this? I assume you'll include the old look as an optional theme in the 1.1 app catalog version..
    I also noticed the scrolling being a bit slower....

Quote Originally Posted by m117116 View Post
    It is compatible with 1.2.x and you can install it via filecoaster or preware. No need for an installer.
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    My post seems to have disappeared, not sure what happened but I wanted to show you a screenshot of what notifications look like for me on the new release Grepper. I have 3 notifications and as you can see, I can't clear them plus it shows part of the no more notifications text as well..

Thanks,
    I was able to duplicate this. I had about 6 notifications. I checked to close 3 of them then the remaining 3 did this. I tried closing the app and then reopening it and the notifications still showed the same. I was barely able to click the check marks on the far left side to close the other 3 notifications but I couldn't ever read them. Once they were all closed, the notifications went back to working the right way.
    yea everytthing is alright, just the notifications bug