Page 5 of 118 FirstFirst 123456789101555105 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    is the "See all comments" bug fixed now? Still doesn't seem to be working for me in latest .9 release. Looking much better overall though! Thanks Grepper!
    Works for me. Which isn't to say whatever is breaking it for you doesn't need to be fixed.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    The one wall post I had today still shows up as I am the one who posted it and the person who I say has no Facebook account and replied still shows up as Facebook User.

-illusion
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Looks good so far.
    Cant wait till photo integration and a few more updates are in.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Works for me. Which isn't to say whatever is breaking it for you doesn't need to be fixed.
    this is not working for me either. Anything above 2 comments on a post, and I click show all comments, it now says for the

user Undefined
    comments Undefined
    Quote Originally Posted by xa4hx View Post
    The one wall post I had today still shows up as I am the one who posted it and the person who I say has no Facebook account and replied still shows up as Facebook User.

-illusion

Grepper you absolutely rock and thank you for this app.

I was about to post this exact same thing. A wall post shows up as I am the one posting it and not the person who did.
    the update .9 wasnt working for me either so wut i did was uninstall completely...reboot and then install again and its working gr8....looks awesome grepper keep up the good work!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    this app is coming along nicely, but i'm also wondering if you're planning on adding more of facebooks features, like the ability to view others profiles and pictures or check your inbox messages. If you plan on adding more functionality, i suggest you look at the twee app for inspiration for your layout.
    You know how awesome a Twee interface like facebook client would be
    grepper, when ur commenting on a status and u type more words than the box contains...the included box doesnt expand and the words go under the box/line
    Do you think you could add another line to all the post about how long ago they were posted?
    I tried uninstalling and rebooting and reinstalling and the "View all comments" still doesn't work. I push it once and nothing happens. I push it a 2nd time and then it shows a few lines below that say "Undefined.. Undefined.."
    Thanks,
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    I tried uninstalling and rebooting and reinstalling and the "View all comments" still doesn't work. I push it once and nothing happens. I push it a 2nd time and then it shows a few lines below that say "Undefined.. Undefined.."
    Thanks,
    hmm the "View all comments" works for me
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I get the undefined bug still when I tap "See All Comments".

Never mind.. I was right...
    Last edited by gerard187; 08/20/2009 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Mistake
    Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    gerard187: Did you allow ALL the authorizations that FriendsFlow requests? My guess is you may not have. Might want to go into your facebook application settings and make sure it has permission to read comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by ssrjazz View Post
    gerard187: Did you allow ALL the authorizations that FriendsFlow requests? My guess is you may not have. Might want to go into your facebook application settings and make sure it has permission to read comments.
    That is not the issue. I did allow all authorizations. And it is showing the 1st 2 comments just fine, just nothing more when you hit the button.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MOE-GUNZ View Post
    You know how awesome a Twee interface like facebook client would be
    I second this... A menu across top or bottom to scroll through wall, inbox, etc would be awesome.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Awesome program - I'm jumping in at .9, and am loving it!

Most of the time I just want to see the news feed, but with the ability to comment and see other comments. This does most of my "on the go" facebooking.

Please, please, please keep this app ad free. Require donations, make it cost in the app store, or something. I would much rather pay a nominal fee for a great app than deal with ads!

Just my rant, thanks! Keep up the great work, and I'll be donating soon!
    Oddly enough, the see more comments link works on some of my updates but not all. There does not seem to be any correlation between which work and which do not.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Thank you so much for this app. MUCH better than the browser bookmark.
    I am probly going to try this app.

I saw the name on my Filecoaster app this morning, and actually hated the name. Before I looked at the app properties, it made me think, "Jeez, what is this Friendsflow app? An app to keep track of my buddies monthly cycles?"

You can't make everyone happy 100% of the time I think, but one recommendation would be Friendscoop instead of Friendsflow!
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    It's temporary.

Good to know.