Page 49 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3944454647484950515253545999 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wketchin View Post
    Hey, I updated the package today to the new FF, and whenever i use the back gesture now, i get " Error Undefined--0 " I have tried a clean install, as well as a hard reboot of the device, and it still occurs. Nothing seems to be effected, just reporting a bug if it hasn't been noted already.
    I noticed the same error when gesturing and also Error Undefined--05.
    I am also having the same issue as the ones that posted above
    FriendsFlowBeta version 0.1.7 - having the same issue - error after gesturing. I noticed it when using the "back" gesture after clicking on someone's post. Seems to happen every time.

Error

undefined--0

Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Oops. That's due to a stray debug statement that only got called if facebook fixed their issue (which they did)

I'll post a fix
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Version 0.1.8:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl..._0.1.8_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.8_all.ipk)
    * Remove stray debug message
    * This version expires Oct 1st
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Version 0.1.8:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl..._0.1.8_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.8_all.ipk)
    * Remove stray debug message
    The read all comments option seems to be gone. I can only read the last 2.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Version 0.1.9:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl..._0.1.9_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.9_all.ipk)
    * Fixed view all comments button
    I can't seem to get notifications even when FF is open...and I have it set for 5 minutes show notification and wake device
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I really want to like this app but if it's going into the official Palm App Store and it's going to be paid, may I suggest the following "tweaks"?

1. Ability to check off all notifications with a press of a button. I find it cumbersome to scroll through each one and having to touch the check when I get 30 notifications. (Which probably means I'm spending way too much time on FB to begin with).

2. Ability to set the font size

3. Differentiate sections by fonts style and sizes. The part where it states the person's name, time, and pic I think it just much too big. It takes up a lot of real estate. Anyway to make it smaller and bold the fonts?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chiliu78 View Post
    I really want to like this app but if it's going into the official Palm App Store and it's going to be paid, may I suggest the following "tweaks"?

1. Ability to check off all notifications with a press of a button. I find it cumbersome to scroll through each one and having to touch the check when I get 30 notifications. (Which probably means I'm spending way too much time on FB to begin with).

2. Ability to set the font size

3. Differentiate sections by fonts style and sizes. The part where it states the person's name, time, and pic I think it just much too big. It takes up a lot of real estate. Anyway to make it smaller and bold the fonts?
    well, I am sorry you don't like the app as it is.

2 and 3 should be addressed by themes in version 1.1. 1 is on my todo list.

Unfortunately, palm made me submit an app over a month ago to reserve my spot in line and has not let me make significant changes since then despite the fact that they didn't start looking at it until about a week ago.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    well, I am sorry you don't like the app as it is.

2 and 3 should be addressed by themes in version 1.1. 1 is on my todo list.

Unfortunately, palm made me submit an app over a month ago to reserve my spot in line and has not let me make significant changes since then despite the fact that they didn't start looking at it until about a week ago.
    I figured I'd comment on two things real quick. I'm so glad your looking into doing themes! Please make a sleek looking black theme. I hate white crap! Also, when do you think the icon will be updated if ever? I'd love to see a better looking icon for FriendsFlow on my launcher! Awesome app so far man! Keep it up!
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
    Thanks for the update- The gesture is now working fine
    I love that someone is developing a Facebook App for the Pre! I am having a problem with this newest version where hitting enter for the Virtual Keyboard doesn't work when updating the status. I have to slide out the keyboard to hit enter. Has anyone else experienced this?

One request idea. I think it would be neat to be able to view status that someone commented on. For example, you get a notification, you click on the button to pull up the notifications. It says Joe comments on Sams photo. Photo is a link but it takes you to the mobile facebook site. Is it possible for that to stay within the app and pull up the request. Or even show the original comment and show the user comment below. I forget sometimes what that response is to. Thanks!
    Hey grepper just want to say again what an awesome app you have, you have really allowed me to step my facebook usage up. Being how you are one of the few developers that didn't ask for a donation, I can't wait to show my support by purchasing it from the app store.
    hmm, wierd. I am getting my notifications but when trying to login to Friendsflow, I keep getting an error
    you do not appear to be connected to the Internet. Please check your internet connection and click the refresh button
    no refresh button is available, I just have a white screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    hmm, wierd. I am getting my notifications but when trying to login to Friendsflow, I keep getting an error no refresh button is available, I just have a white screen.
    I am getting the same error when trying to open the app. I have tried opening this with Evdo and Wifi enabled and neither work.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by matthill View Post
    I am getting the same error when trying to open the app. I have tried opening this with Evdo and Wifi enabled and neither work.
    My best guess is that deleting and reinstalling the app will fix it.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Confirmed to work on WebOS 1.2.0
    The app is giving an error with the notification button. it doesn't show the number of notifications even though it may be 0. I click on it and I get an error message. this is the 1.2.0 update
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrognome View Post
    The app is giving an error with the notification button. it doesn't show the number of notifications even though it may be 0. I click on it and I get an error message. this is the 1.2.0 update
    I doubt it is due to the 1.2.0 update. I have updated and it still works. My guess is that it is Facebook flakyness. I bet if you reload FriendsFlow it will fix it.