Page 48 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3843444546474849505152535898 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Looks like facebook changed something. I believe I can change something to make it work again, but it might be a temporary bug.

I'll take a look at it tomorrow.
    Wow... you mean that I was right... and that your comment directed at me about it being facebook was wrong???? Playing the lottery tomorrow.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Version 0.1.6:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl..._0.1.6_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.6_all.ipk)
    * Facebook is (currently) no longer sending what they call "sample" comments with the feed. Now, if there are no sample comments but the comment count is >0, then it displays the "show all comments" button. I suspect this is a facebook bug, and behavior will revert to normal.
    * This version expires Oct 1st
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    they just show up like this:

http://www.precentral.net/sites/prec...owComments.png

If there are more than 3 or so, there's a button to see the rest.

Are you seeing that?

My guess is that you didn't give Friendsflow all the authorizatins, try loging out and logging in again.
    Thanks. I logged out and logged back in (from the app, not the website). I get the original post and the comment box but no comments shown in between link your image.

Edit: The update fixed it. Very cool!!
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wketchin View Post
    That's said to be this week, correct? Alongside Firmware 1.2?
    Of course, there's a rumor that 1.2 is delayed. And Palm has confirmed that they are swamped with app store items. They are already very backed up (a new version of Evernote was supposed to be released weeks ago, but Palm is so busy that they haven't had time to do so, yet).

So, who knows?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Version 0.1.7:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl..._0.1.7_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.7_all.ipk)
    * Workaround now just loads all the comments if the samples are missing.
    * This version expires Oct 1st
    Grepper,
    Not sure if its a facebook error but the friends flow version 1.7 keeps giving me network timeout error when i try to open the application.
    I got it to load once earlier but when i hit the notifications button at the bottom, it said there are no notifications on the next page??
    Are any of the earlier versions still live that i can download?
    I got the same issue as ^
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alexlevy117 View Post
    Grepper,
    Not sure if its a facebook error but the friends flow version 1.7 keeps giving me network timeout error when i try to open the application.
    I got it to load once earlier but when i hit the notifications button at the bottom, it said there are no notifications on the next page??
    Are any of the earlier versions still live that i can download?
    I didn't change anything which could possibly cause that between 0.1.6 and 0.1.7 so I suspect it is facebook's issue.
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    network error issues here - most likely facebook issues, but friendsflow should be a little more tollerant before giving that error.. I've always gotten the network errors from time to time.. (with almost 1000 friends, it's easy for it to timeout) -m
    It finally load up...guess it was facebook
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post
    but friendsflow should be a little more tollerant before giving that error..
    Agreed. It is a high priority for 1.1
    I was having the same issue as everyone else in the recent previous posts but when I went to update I uninstalled reinstalled and now all i get is the login screen and after putting in my credentials its just stuck at a white screen.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Manding0 View Post
    I was having the same issue as everyone else in the recent previous posts but when I went to update I uninstalled reinstalled and now all i get is the login screen and after putting in my credentials its just stuck at a white screen.
    Try quitting and reloading. I just confirmed that authentication still works for me.

Facebook has a very distributed system. Different users exist on different servers, etc. Therefore, facebook instability may manifest slightly differently for different users.

I'll make sure that 1.1 does a better job of handling the instability, but the instability itself is out of my control...
    Not showing all comments now.
    Was sure counting on seeing your app in the new paid apps catalog Webos 1.2 today, to bad Palm didn't deliver after all the rumors
    Hey, I updated the package today to the new FF, and whenever i use the back gesture now, i get " Error Undefined--0 " I have tried a clean install, as well as a hard reboot of the device, and it still occurs. Nothing seems to be effected, just reporting a bug if it hasn't been noted already.
    Hey, I updated the package today to the new FF, and whenever i use the back gesture now, i get " Error Undefined--0 " I have tried a clean install, as well as a hard reboot of the device, and it still occurs. Nothing seems to be effected, just reporting a bug if it hasn't been noted already.
    Particularly when I click on someone's status, and it bring me to the "Comment" and "Like" buttons. And i use the back gesture. Just tried another clean install, and a hard reboot of luna.
    Yeah, this current version is really buggy.
    Particularly when I click on someone's status, and it bring me to the "Comment" and "Like" buttons. And i use the back gesture. Just tried another clean install, and a hard reboot of luna.
    I'm having the same problem. My guess is FB changed something again because it was working fine all day. It also has the same problem if I try to install an older version of the app.