Page 47 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3742434445464748495051525797 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alexlevy117 View Post
    Hey Grepper,

I'm not sure if this has been asked already. I like the way you can mark the messages/comments as read but often times I would like to respond to the comment. Is there a way to send me back to the original comment in friendsflow to add further comments without being sent to the actual facebook page to do so?

Thanks
    that will almost certainly be in 1.1
    Lol, it's pretty clear that my joking response ways back of "did that come across too harsh" was taken seriously by you. You have ignored every single post I've made since then.. it's too bad you have to be that way. I'm going to be one of your purchasers of this app and have been giving you good suggestions/feedback since day 1. For what its worth, my sincere apologies you took a joke so wrong..
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Lol, it's pretty clear that my joking response ways back of "did that come across too harsh" was taken seriously by you. You have ignored every single post I've made since then.. it's too bad you have to be that way. I'm going to be one of your purchasers of this app and have been giving you good suggestions/feedback since day 1. For what its worth, my sincere apologies you took a joke so wrong..
    Honest. I am not ignoring you in any specific manner.

What do you mean by I've been ignoring you?

I haven't implemented almost any of the requests lately because I can't according to palm's rules.

I haven't responded to every post. I haven't intentionally singled you out. (I honestly don't pay a lot of attention to who is posting what. I find it hard to keep track with the handles. I certainly remember that you post a lot, but I don't remember you asking for the same things over and over again so I haven't remembered you specifically.)

Going back: (it doesn't look like I ignored many of you posts)
    I'll try to make the click target bigger in 1.1 (I had already made a note to do that based on your post)
    I fixed the bug you mentioned about the instructions after clearing the notifications
    I told you to hold off until the app store because a. it is against the palm terms of service and b. I don't know that I can give you a copy of the full release for free
    FriendsFlow keeps breaking on me, giving me "You do not appear to be connected to the Internet . . . " I reinstalled, and it worked until I quit, now breaks again. Any idea what's up? (I guess I should add that I am connected to the Internet. :-)
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grappler View Post
    FriendsFlow keeps breaking on me, giving me "You do not appear to be connected to the Internet . . . " I reinstalled, and it worked until I quit, now breaks again. Any idea what's up? (I guess I should add that I am connected to the Internet. :-)
    What version are you using? (You should be able to see that in the Help menu item in the latest few versions)

My best guess is that it is a problem on facebook's side.

The next version will probably handle that stuff better, but I don't have a good way to diagnose it at this point.
    grepper,

Any chance of a preferences option for 'bigger fonts' and 'smaller fonts'. Personally, I loved the smaller fonts but I know other don't like them. Love all the new changes (including seeing on facebook that my status was updated by FriendsFlow...)

Nice work.
    Former Sprint Treo 700p Owner, now Sprint Palm Pre- and HP Touchpad Owner.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ASprintGuy View Post
    grepper,

Any chance of a preferences option for 'bigger fonts' and 'smaller fonts'. Personally, I loved the smaller fonts but I know other don't like them. Love all the new changes (including seeing on facebook that my status was updated by FriendsFlow...)

Nice work.
    Yeah, there's a chance.

1.1 will almost certainly have themes. It would be easy to make versions of the themes with different font sizes.
    Grepper,

I would just like to say thank you for the time and effort you put into FriendsFlow. It was such a large task to take upon yourself to make an app that you know the population of homebrewers would be so critical of. Keep up the good work. And keep us posted, im sure you will!

Regards,

Wil
    Also, I'm totally in for making the area to check notifications as read larger. I have fat fingers, and i sometimes have to click it multiple times to get it to register. Maybe a color change of the check mark when you actually successfully click the check mark so that you know you have at least successfully clicked on it? Keep up the good work!
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wketchin View Post
    Grepper,

I would just like to say thank you for the time and effort you put into FriendsFlow. It was such a large task to take upon yourself to make an app that you know the population of homebrewers would be so critical of. Keep up the good work. And keep us posted, im sure you will!

Regards,

Wil
    Thanks. I will continue developing FriendsFlow and start really working on 1.1 as soon as 1.0 it hits the paid app store.
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Thanks. I will continue developing FriendsFlow and start really working on 1.1 as soon as 1.0 it hits the paid app store.
    That's said to be this week, correct? Alongside Firmware 1.2?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wketchin View Post
    That's said to be this week, correct? Alongside Firmware 1.2?
    No comment at this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    No comment at this time.
    I respect. Regardless, it will be a good day when it gets released, and i will definitely be looking forward to it.
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Very cool. I'm just installed this and have a question. I tried searching the thread, but it's 47 pages, I probably missed it.

When I go to add a comment, how do I view the other comments already made?
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    Is ti just my phone but just opened the app and made some comments but I'm not able to see my comments or comments other people have made. It says '5 comments' but once I tap on a friend's status only the status is showing but not the comments
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    they just show up like this:

http://www.precentral.net/sites/prec...owComments.png

If there are more than 3 or so, there's a button to see the rest.

Are you seeing that?

My guess is that you didn't give Friendsflow all the authorizatins, try loging out and logging in again.
    something broke somewhere, can't view other peoples comments anymore. Might be fb but idk.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    PS

actually, it looks like my account is doing the same thing. Facebook must be screwed up at the moment.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davenukem View Post
    something broke somewhere, can't view other peoples comments anymore. Might be fb but idk.
    Well, you didn't upgrade FriendsFlow, right? So facebook must be the one who broke the feed.
    Thought the possibility of a quick change to an api or something which altered how comments showed...? So i decided to say there was something somewhere to show how extremely vague my knowledge of the problem was. Lol