Page 4 of 118 FirstFirst 1234567891454104 ... LastLast
    how does one change accounts? Is there a preference option? I cannot swap accounts.
    Nice work! I like looking at and replying to statuses, but that task is a nightmare on the website, too much pinching and zooming, pretty much impossible one handed. This app is perfect for that!

Thank you!
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nightdevil21 View Post
    how does one change accounts? Is there a preference option? I cannot swap accounts.
    Not possible at the moment...

Well, actually, I believe if you quit the app and then log into your account using your computer, you'd have to log in again.

Its certainly on my list of features.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    Any chance on pulling post time data? I would like to know when some stuff was posted in my stream.
    Should be in the next release.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Hey your work gets better and better, is there any way to update the messages? Everytime I log in it still says I have unread messages after I have read them. Still happy about the app though
    The current version doesn't have any persistent storage. Nothing is saved between sessions at all.

Obviously, that's something that will have to change.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jefe View Post
    Delete/re-download didn't help.

Looking better in .8 though, nice stuff!

Any plans to add "Load more" or something at the bottom to load more of the stream?
    Load More should be in the next release.
    I dont use facebook often, but this makes it much easier to do. Thanks
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PreFix View Post
    Left the house for like three hours, came home, missed two updates and two name changes! Great work.

Now that the thread has moved along with the app to the Homebrew Section, I will reiterate the necessity that is photo integration. Haven't heard from you yet on the subject, grepper. Is photo integration including comments and tagging possible? As I mentioned on the original thread, it is absolutely mandatory for any Facebook app to include this. Without it, your app is our best option. Add it, and it will be only option.
    It should be possible, though tagging is quite a bit harder. Its on my list.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dustiq View Post
    Loving .8, it went from sloppy to smooth in one version.

Excellent work overall. I was waiting for the official facebook app for so long, glad I don't have to wait.

I hope to see implementation of the actual facebook notifications instead of feed notifications, since my posts tend to get buried and fall off of the page.
    Should be doable. Look for that in the next few releases.
    You're really pulling through for a lot of users with this. Way to step in where Palm nd Facebook have been slacking their asses off. Can't believe there are Pre commercials with a facebook page on the back of the device when the phone has no convenient way of using fb at all. I make due with the full site and I'm glad I can do that but how hard would it be to recreate the iphone app for the Pre?

Glad to see you working on this and I'm loving the progress so far already. How will the (hopefully) inevitable facebook app release affect your work on FriendsFlow?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    Ru also gonna be able to do auto refreshes in " " time or real time?

Can't w8 for these updates!!!! I'm so excited about this app!!!
    Once I have a preference pane, I will let the user choose how often to update. (currently it is 5 minutes.)

As for "real time", I plan to eventually have a paid version with push notifications. It won't be "real time" but the server will probably poll every minute or so.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cliffordsound View Post
    Why is Facebook Chat such a hard animal to tackle? It seems that no one has really developed anything to integrate with our current IM'ing solutions. Just curious, not a gripe :-)
    Ah. This question is easy. Facebook has not released an API for chat.

Here's an example of why people would prefer to use an API:
    Facebook Chat API coderrr

Someone reverse engineered the way the page works, but facebook broke his code when they made a change to the page.
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Load More should be in the next release.
    lol which would be in say what????? 3 hours? lol
    sike naw take your time
    we appreciate it
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by willxcore View Post

Glad to see you working on this and I'm loving the progress so far already. How will the (hopefully) inevitable facebook app release affect your work on FriendsFlow?
    1. I'm not sure it is inevitable.
    2. There are tons of twitter apps. I don't see any reason why there isn't room for more than one Facebook app.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Version 0.0.9:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl..._0.0.9_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflow_0.0.9_all.ipk)
    Changes: added "more" button to see 30 more posts (or 60, or 90, etc), added date of posts, fixed cosmetic problem, added temp icon to replace default icon.

You may need to uninstall and reinstall (or maybe rebooting would work too?) to get the icon.
    Nice work.

This is just going to be a app to just keep up with your news feed. Its not going to have view profiles and wall post ect right?

Great work and really smooth.
    this app is coming along nicely, but i'm also wondering if you're planning on adding more of facebooks features, like the ability to view others profiles and pictures or check your inbox messages. If you plan on adding more functionality, i suggest you look at the twee app for inspiration for your layout.
    Man, this app is coming along very nice. Thanks for taking your time, and doing this for us.

Now to the request LOL. Are you going to smooth out the new icon? The white box for a background rough on the eyes. Other then that, KUDOS.

Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    Man, this app is coming along very nice. Thanks for taking your time, and doing this for us.

Now to the request LOL. Are you going to smooth out the new icon? The white box for a background rough on the eyes. Other then that, KUDOS.
    It's temporary.
    is the "See all comments" bug fixed now? Still doesn't seem to be working for me in latest .9 release. Looking much better overall though! Thanks Grepper!