Page 39 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2934353637383940414243444989 ... LastLast
    The biggest thing FriendsFlow needs is Left and Right Margins. It looks bad and is hard to read with the text butting up against both sides.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    so Palm tells u which features they want u to add?
    No, Palm tells me that I need to submit something and then not change it while they are doing their UI, QA, and performance testing.

I tell you that in order to "stable verstions" of software you have to have feature freezes from time to time. FriendsFlow is in one now.

Palm might come back and tell me that not rotating the photos isn't complaint with their UI guidelines and I have to do that, in which case I will.

Quote Originally Posted by alltrippy View Post
    I would think that if you let us post a picture from our pre in both comment and update would be a major selling point. I know I would immediately go for the app that allows me to do this, so I can take a pic and put it in my update or comment.
    Viewing profiles would be a major selling point, landscape mode would be a major selling point, tagging photos would be a major selling point, running in the background would be a selling point.

Unless I get a stable version, I won't be selling anything.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    The biggest thing FriendsFlow needs is Left and Right Margins. It looks bad and is hard to read with the text butting up against both sides.
    Seriously? Is the screen on your Pre not aligned right? I've never had any problem with that.

The mail app does seem to have a bit of padding so maybe I'll give that a try and see what I think.

Also, please refrain from using the word "needs" incorrectly. It is offensive. I'm sure you don't mean it that way, but it implies that the rest of the program is useless without the change you "need."
    also....is there a way to change the notification sound...is seriously sounds like an old lady coughing lol
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    also....is there a way to change the notification sound...is seriously sounds like an old lady coughing lol
    It sounds like "ba-woop" (I declare it to be so.) you'll learn to love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    It sounds like "ba-woop" (I declare it to be so.) you'll learn to love it.
    alright i guess getting used to it is the only thing
    Seriously? Is the screen on your Pre not aligned right? I've never had any problem with that.

The mail app does seem to have a bit of padding so maybe I'll give that a try and see what I think.

Also, please refrain from using the word "needs" incorrectly. It is offensive. I'm sure you don't mean it that way, but it implies that the rest of the program is useless without the change you "need."
    Mine looks the same. There is no margin for the text. I would think about half a character's width would look much better.

I'm uploading a screen shot. I added a 5 pixel black border to show the edge of the screen.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sweet greggo; 09/09/2009 at 10:52 PM.
    Grepper, do not be discouraged about the new Palm FB app. It honestly looks to me just like the one that was included with the Treo 755p and the Palm Centro's and that app was a piece of junk! You could only view a few status updates rather than continuing on to another 30 like you allow. Anyway, just a note of encouragement, keep it up brutha!
    Global Posts
    351 Global Posts
    Can FriendsFlow really go from 3 updates per day to a complete freeze!? Almost unbelievable ;-)
    I can't seem to get the notification sound to play.
    OMG I just heard the notification for the first time and I thought my Pre was going to explode. It was a short little sound that sounded like my old elementary school fire alarm.
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    Can you make it where we can use our own notification sound that would be sweet!
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Sorry, but I'm popping in here from work, so I haven't had time to read all the posts to catch up. I love all the updates, and the app is working great!!!

One thing I like about the m.facebook.com site is the birthday notifications. It would be awesome to have another button at the bottom when there are pending birthdays (like the notifications button). It would be really cool to be able to go in and post on their wall via that button (so the button shows 2 Birthdays, you click and it shows who. You could tap the name from that screen and post on the wall via your app, instead of jumping out to the website).

Just my thought...
    It would be nice if anybody could suggest some new icons for FriendsFlow, the current one looks too beta.
    When I like a status...it doesn't refresh automatically you have to refresh manually
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    When I like a status...it doesn't refresh automatically you have to refresh manually
    False. It refreshes, but too quickly for facebook. Unfortunately there is no way of knowing how slowly facebook will propagate the update.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    It would be nice if anybody could suggest some new icons for FriendsFlow, the current one looks too beta.
    "beta"?

The current icon is staying. I want it to be very simple.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Joulio View Post
    Can you make it where we can use our own notification sound that would be sweet!
    Not going to be in 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by CruiSin View Post
    Sorry, but I'm popping in here from work, so I haven't had time to read all the posts to catch up. I love all the updates, and the app is working great!!!

One thing I like about the m.facebook.com site is the birthday notifications. It would be awesome to have another button at the bottom when there are pending birthdays (like the notifications button). It would be really cool to be able to go in and post on their wall via that button (so the button shows 2 Birthdays, you click and it shows who. You could tap the name from that screen and post on the wall via your app, instead of jumping out to the website).

Just my thought...
    Not going to be in 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by fareal View Post
    Can FriendsFlow really go from 3 updates per day to a complete freeze!? Almost unbelievable ;-)
    There may be frequent updates, but they will not be new features. Only bug fixes.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Version 0.0.48:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.0.48_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflow_0.0.48_all.ipk)
    * added some padding
    Version 0.0.48:
    [url]
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflow_0.0.48_all.ipk)
    * added some padding
    Thanks for the update...by the way what does padding do?