Page 35 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2530313233343536373839404585 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 2357
  1. grepper's Avatar
    Posts
    616 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
       #681  
    Version 0.0.41:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.0.41_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflow_0.0.41_all.ipk)
    * Filters for news feed again (I believe Facebook changed how the API works. Their prerogative I guess since it is labeled Beta)
    * Maybe fixed some other bugs
  2. bsoder's Avatar
    Posts
    102 Posts
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    #682  
    Thank you
  3. #683  
    I'm on my phone and can't search the thread properly so forgive me if this has aleady been asked ...

    But why does FriendsFlow insist on launching itself every 10 or so minutes even though I've turned all notifications to Off or to Manual?
  4. #684  
    I have notifications off and i still get the notification about new status updates. It doesnt seem to ever just be really off. Can you put up a fix for this?
  5. #685  
    you should give us an option to toggle sound notifications of and on for status updates as well because I know there's more people out there like my self that would like to get an audible notificat beside the screen wakeing so give us an optiont to toggle it on or off...also when the notification pops up in the notification bar when press it it dosent take you back to the app and when you go back to the app from another app it does disapere you have to swipe it away or it will just stay there
  6. #686  
    Sorry I ment to say give us the option to toggle sound on anf off for status updates cause I would like to know when I get em...
  7. grepper's Avatar
    Posts
    616 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
       #687  
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    I'm on my phone and can't search the thread properly so forgive me if this has aleady been asked ...

    But why does FriendsFlow insist on launching itself every 10 or so minutes even though I've turned all notifications to Off or to Manual?
    Are you running the latest version?
  8. grepper's Avatar
    Posts
    616 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
       #688  
    Version 0.0.42:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.0.42_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflow_0.0.42_all.ipk)
    * Notifications should work somewhat better
  9. #689  
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Version 0.0.42:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.0.42_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflow_0.0.42_all.ipk)
    * Notifications should work somewhat better
    thanks a lot man ill try it out l8r
  10. grepper's Avatar
    Posts
    616 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
       #690  
    Version 0.0.43:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.0.43_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflow_0.0.43_all.ipk)
    * If you click on a photo in a post, it will open that photo in the album. You will see the photo, and if you swipe left or right you can see other photos in that album just like the photos on your phone.
  11. #691  
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Version 0.0.43:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.0.43_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflow_0.0.43_all.ipk)
    * If you click on a photo in a post, it will open that photo in the album. You will see the photo, and if you swipe left or right you can see other photos in that album just like the photos on your phone.
    You have been cranking out the releases this weekend! and even a holiday weekend! Much thanks to your work!
  12. #692  
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    version 0.0.43:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.0.43_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflow_0.0.43_all.ipk)
    * if you click on a photo in a post, it will open that photo in the album. You will see the photo, and if you swipe left or right you can see other photos in that album just like the photos on your phone.
    you da man!!
  13. grepper's Avatar
    Posts
    616 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
       #693  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    You have been cranking out the releases this weekend! and even a holiday weekend! Much thanks to your work!
    Ironically, this is a anti-holiday weekend for me. I work at a college and it is move in weekend so I had to work yesterday (Saturday) and have to work on labor day too...
  14. #694  
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Ironically, this is a anti-holiday weekend for me. I work at a college and it is move in weekend so I had to work yesterday (Saturday) and have to work on labor day too...
    Hehe, sorry to hear that; I'm on vacation in Puerto Rico for a full week and making great use of your App to make everyone jealous on my facebook! Just tried out the new picture viewing within your app on uploaded pics in the status and it works great! Only way you can improve it is to allow us to turn phone and make pic viewable in landscape because all the pics uploaded seem to be portrait and only fill the middle of our screen. Landscape would view the entire Pre's screen and just be amazing! Course you probably don't want to implement landscape on just picture viewing alone but wait to add it to the whole app, and if thats the case, I can see your point.
  15. #695  
    Second the request for landscape/rotation support when viewing pictures. Also, any chance of adding the photo's caption? Maybe using one of those "retractable" text widgets at the top or bottom, so it appears when a photo is first opened and then slides offscreen?

    Already a great app, and getting better every day!

    --John
  16. idoc21's Avatar
    Posts
    31 Posts
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    #696  
    Grepper - Thanks for all the work on this app, it looks great...so much better & more functional than x.facebook....landscape photo would be nice, but I would rather have photo upload. Thanks again
  17. #697  
    Thanks for the app. I was wondering will there be a way to have the post from facebook show up on twitter with this app? If it does already someone please tell me how to do it.

    Also will there be a way to click on the photos of someones wall and pull up their profile? For example Helen post on my wall. I click on that post and go to Helen's wall, I see someone on Helen's wall that I think I know and want to click on their picture to pull them up. Thanks!!
  18. #698  
    I really like the frequency of updates on this app. You are really feeding my addictive personality to check for updates every day (errr, or few hours).

    Keep up the good work.
  19. #699  
    Left swipe to go back in an album isn't working. It goes to the previous picture theb immediately returns to the currebt picture.
  20. Habidabad's Avatar
    Posts
    96 Posts
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    #700  
    I just logged on to request landscape view and I see that other already have! :-)

    I did, however, notice that no matter which direction you swipe the pics, it only goes forwards and not back! Is there any way you can fix this to go in both directions?

    I LOVE THIS APP! I have it on my quick launch!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions