Page 34 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2429303132333435363738394484 ... LastLast
    I went back to .38 myself as well.. he still has it on his server FYI to anyone else wondering.
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    I went back to .38 myself as well.. he still has it on his server FYI to anyone else wondering.
    yeah i know i did the same ill just update when he updated to .40 tomorrow
    i fixed it , i forgot to change the notification intervals to manual, not it wont be open when i turn my display on
    Quote Originally Posted by chefjabril11 View Post
    i fixed it , i forgot to change the notification intervals to manual, not it wont be open when i turn my display on
    I tried that and it still did it. :P
    Now the app won't stay closed and when you tap the notification it doesn't swap over to the app
    Boy, this app sure has gotten pushy!
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Version 0.0.40:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.0.40_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflow_0.0.40_all.ipk)
    * stops polling when app is closed
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    PS, currently winning in the poll are viewing profiles and "photo stuff"
    i would try it but i cant bc im tethering right now
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Version 0.0.40:
    [url]
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflow_0.0.40_all.ipk)
    * stops polling when app is closed
    So this one suppsedly doesn't wake up the device even if you turn off the notificatins?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    So this one suppsedly doesn't wake up the device even if you turn off the notificatins?

I'm not sure what you mean.

I am 99% sure if you quit the app, it won't restart it.
    I'm not sure what you mean.

I am 99% sure if you quit the app, it won't restart it.
    can u make it at least give out notifications but not start the app and until he hit the notification then it does?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    can u make it at least give out notifications but not start the app and until he hit the notification then it does?
    I am still not sure what you mean.

Right now, when you close the card it stops doing anything. It does not run when "exited."

Are you asking me to have it run (but differently) when exited?

Or, are you saying it does not run the way you want when the card is still loaded (and in front? and another card is in front?)
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    My toilet is clogged. Please add a "toilet unclogging" feature next.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bsoder View Post
    My toilet is clogged. Please add a "toilet unclogging" feature next.
    Someone did request "real cut and paste support," which I suppose if I really tried I could come up with a way to kinda support that, but really it is something palm has to do.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Yeah, I wouldn't either. Definitely a Palm thing.
    I am still not sure what you mean.

Right now, when you close the card it stops doing anything. It does not run when "exited."

Are you asking me to have it run (but differently) when exited?

Or, are you saying it does not run the way you want when the card is still loaded (and in front? and another card is in front?)
    ok....i know u dont wana make FF run like another program but i was thinking u could make it run like twee.....when twee is "closed" it still gives alerts every 5 minutes when an update goes but it just pops up in the notification...it doesnt actually open the program and when u hit the notification thats when the app opens...after a certain amount of times u "swipe away" a notification to ignore it...u program it to stop sending u alerts...do u get wut im saying....so it doesnt "open" the program....it only pops up with notifications....and the notifications would be cool if u could send it to only vibrate or only ring or both or none....do u get wut im saying?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    ok....i know u dont wana make FF run like another program but i was thinking u could make it run like twee.....when twee is "closed" it still gives alerts every 5 minutes when an update goes but it just pops up in the notification...it doesnt actually open the program and when u hit the notification thats when the app opens...after a certain amount of times u "swipe away" a notification to ignore it...u program it to stop sending u alerts...do u get wut im saying....so it doesnt "open" the program....it only pops up with notifications....and the notifications would be cool if u could send it to only vibrate or only ring or both or none....do u get wut im saying?
    I am not saying I don't want features other programs have. But you have to describe the features.

The answer to my previous question is that you want it to keep checking when closed but operate differently than it did before.

That's currently my plan, but it will take a bit of doing.
    I am not saying I don't want features other programs have. But you have to describe the features.

The answer to my previous question is that you want it to keep checking when closed but operate differently than it did before.

That's currently my plan, but it will take a bit of doing.
    oh ok perfect....i just want it to run just like Twee like i explained b4...its perfect for me bc if i dont want an app to open itself id rather just receive notifications and i open them when i want to...and after a certain amount of time i dont click the notification or if i swipe them away....it will stop alerting me till i open the app manually....so im glad u understand wut i mean and i dont mind if i have to w8 for FF to work that way....ur doing a gr8 job anyways and im grateful for it
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Hi,

Not sure if this has been mentioned (If it has, sorry!) but with status updates can you put a link that directs us to the actual status update post?