Page 33 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2328293031323334353637384383 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    if its not too much trouble ...could u put back the 1 minute feed update interval ...5 minutes really is a long time to be a minimum ....not to worry about my batter...my pre is almost always plugged-in and when im not plugged-in i would switch it to a higher interval
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    Not sure how effective any FAQ can be if ppl don't read it, but as a thread starter you should have no qualms about NOT answering a question if it has been asked multiple times. Edit ur first post, just like version updates, with FAQ....that should work right?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerogpain View Post
    if its not too much trouble ...could u put back the 1 minute feed update interval ...5 minutes really is a long time to be a minimum ....not to worry about my batter...my pre is almost always plugged-in and when im not plugged-in i would switch it to a higher interval
    I will soon be switching to using the "timeout" service, which will allow it to wake up the phone and (possibly further in the future) run after you close the card.

The minimum time allowed by Palm for that service is 5 minutes. Complain to palm.
    I don't mind 5 minutes...that's wut Twee uses and love it...hey grepper will you be implementing a way to let FF know to stop giving you notifications after a certain amount of times that you ignore the notifications...something like wut Twee does...?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spotter View Post
    one thing I think you should add is cache support for the times we are offline and want to catch up on our facebook fix.
    We'll see. Its probably the top of my list of big features that I might add before 1.0, since it will probably fix the problem with people's pictures not loading.
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    We'll see. Its probably the top of my list of big features that I might add before 1.0, since it will probably fix the problem with people's pictures not loading.
    That will be awesome if you fix the pictures not loading, thats a bit frustrating having to load the app twice to get all of the pictures. :P
    Keep up the great work! Don't listen to the people that keep saying to copy the iphone facebook app, we know your making your own thing here and its great so far!
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    That will be awesome if you fix the pictures not loading, thats a bit frustrating having to load the app twice to get all of the pictures. :P
    Keep up the great work! Don't listen to the people that keep saying to copy the iphone facebook app, we know your making your own thing here and its great so far!
    im loving his app..yeah dont listen to iphone fans
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Version 0.0.39:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.0.39_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflow_0.0.39_all.ipk)
    * fixed a bit of plurality
    * polling now uses palm timeout service. Option (in settings) to have this wake the device)

This one needs your feedback! It is hard to thoroughly test the polling since I can't set it to less than 5 mins...

See post in a bit with (non binding) poll about what to add next.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    What features would you use as facebook users? What features would make this something you wouldn't think twice about paying $2 for?

Next Major Feature..
    love the new version, somehow, somewhere it looks a little bit cleaner, the color arent popping out at you, no squinting, awesome
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    I would already pay for it (and will once it's in the catalog.) I'd like to see picture management - uploads and tagging.

Did you fix the hidden user bug in this version?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bsoder View Post
    I would already pay for it (and will once it's in the catalog.) I'd like to see picture management - uploads and tagging.

Did you fix the hidden user bug in this version?
    No. (Not on purpose anyway.)

I'm pretty sure I'm doing that correctly based on the facebook api docs, so I guess I need to look into that again.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Just checked, still happening. It stopped filtering them out around v35 or so.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bsoder View Post
    Just checked, still happening. It stopped filtering them out around v35 or so.
    Are you sure it used to and then stopped? Because if that's the case... I'm confused. But it would be good to know.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    It was inconsistent, but it did filter out my hidden users most of the time, prob 90%. Now they always show in FF.
    how come the app open's without me even touching it, when i turn my display on the app is up and running
    I closed the App and have both notifications and Palm status updates turned off in preferences and when I turned on my screen 25 minutes later, I had notifications saying a new status updated was made.. Is there a way to disable this completely if we decide we dont want to know outside of the App running?

Update: It is actually opening the App back up covering the screen after closing it when we go to turn on our phone later.. not sure I want this to be the default. Is there a way around this?
    Last edited by volcom45; 09/04/2009 at 09:25 PM.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    I closed the App and have both notifications and Palm status updates turned off in preferences and when I turned on my screen 25 minutes later, I had notifications saying a new status updated was made.. Is there a way to disable this completely if we decide we dont want to know outside of the App running?

Update: It is actually opening the App back up covering the screen after closing it when we go to turn on our phone later.. not sure I want this to be the default. Is there a way around this?
    I guess I need to cancel the timer when you close the app. Next version. Probably tomorrow.
    I am having the same issue with friendsflow. It continues to open after i have closed out the app. after about a minute or two it will just automatically open up by itself.
    is there a way u can upload in the feed .38? bc i had to delete FF from the annoyance of getting alerts

Edit: upload it here bc i can install it thru quick install

EDIT: nm i got it
    Last edited by maxima2k53; 09/04/2009 at 10:35 PM.