Page 32 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2227282930313233343536374282 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Joulio View Post
    What about additonal functionality like viewing pics, chat, and other functionality?
    Quote Originally Posted by kleany View Post
    could we have the app running in the background without it being open? kinda like how twee does it? and just have it pop up in the nofitication bar when a new notification comes up?
    Is there somewhere I could put a FAQ that you would have read before posting those questions? Those were both addressed on the previous page.

I'm not trying to be snarky. I'm really curious where an effective place to put a faq would be.
    hey grepper wut implementations or fixes ru giving out in the next release?

EDIT: also is it possible to add landscape orientation?
    Last edited by maxima2k53; 09/03/2009 at 12:16 PM.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Is there somewhere I could put a FAQ that you would have read before posting those questions? Those were both addressed on the previous page.

I'm not trying to be snarky. I'm really curious where an effective place to put a faq would be.
    haha its cool dude, honestly i was just being lazy to read. my fault. it was late at night haha.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Version 0.0.38:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.0.38_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflow_0.0.38_all.ipk)
    * Comment and like buttons are next to each other
    * No longer crashes if you double tap the "comment" button because you aren't patient enough (which is why I never saw that error) Thank you "Lint" for telling me that you may have tapped twice!

I am working on having the app keep running when the card isn't up and polling when the device is asleep.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    hey grepper wut implementations or fixes ru giving out in the next release?

EDIT: also is it possible to add landscape orientation?
    It is possible. I'm leaning towards waiting until after 1.0. I may play with it a bit and see how hard it is to get right.
    Those new Comment/Like buttons look way more professional! Nice work!

Check it out: Nice little article written about your app in the front page of Google news feed search for "Palm Pre"

http://jkontherun.com/2009/09/02/facebook-on-palm-pre/
    Last edited by volcom45; 09/03/2009 at 08:14 PM.
    Very nice Grepper! Very nice!! Looking better and better...
    Just as a suggestion if it is possible. You know how the text on the top textbox that says "Type new status and hit Enter" turns light gray on tap? Could you do the same thing with the comment textbox text? and match font size?
    Global Posts
    351 Global Posts
    fileCoaster and precentral's homebrew app list show FriendsFlow with today's update date, but still version 0.0.37. In fileCoaster, FriendsFlow is on top of the list as most recently updated, but with 0.0.37 version instead of 0.0.38, so it won't let me update since I already have 0.0.37
    Quote Originally Posted by fareal View Post
    fileCoaster and precentral's homebrew app list show FriendsFlow with today's update date, but still version 0.0.37. In fileCoaster, FriendsFlow is on top of the list as most recently updated, but with 0.0.37 version instead of 0.0.38, so it won't let me update since I already have 0.0.37
    You know, he gives us the following every time he announces a new version:

(http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflow_0.0.38_all.ipk)

All you have to do in Filecoaster when it doesn't show the latest in catalog, is choose to enter a URL option and type out what he gives us. Thats usually what I do as there's always delay getting the new version into the catalog and it always works like a charm!
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fareal View Post
    Whoops. Fixed. Too many steps to release.
    One small nitpicking issue: When only one person likes a status it says "like" instead of "likes." Not a big deal. It just bugged me when I noticed it.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by downtown3641 View Post
    One small nitpicking issue: When only one person likes a status it says "like" instead of "likes." Not a big deal. It just bugged me when I noticed it.
    Fixed. (will be in next release)
    Fixed. (will be in next release)
    Excellent. Thanks for your hard work (which has given me yet another distraction from work).
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    A great application and a very responsive developer, highly commendable.
    whatever floats your boat, buddy.
    Just a suggestion.

The current scheme is a little jarring. Something more along the lines of the FB app might be better (e.g. blue text on white bg separated by borders).

Also the notifications page shows a blue font against a lighter blue bg, which makes it hard to read the "Mark as read".
    Mobile photoblog http://post.jauderho.com/
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    V 38 I still have the problem where I am seeing posts from people that I've hidden. Doesn't show hidden apps, just hidden friends posts.

Also, when I've cleared all my notifications, how about taking me back to the main page automatically? Currently I'm left staring at an empty screen until I swipe left.

Love this app
    Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    one thing I think you should add is cache support for the times we are offline and want to catch up on our facebook fix.
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    I am submitting versions to Palm, as I go. I suppose it is up to them in a way. I plan on refining the current functionality until either they accept it or mid September.

Are there any aspects of the current functionality that bug any of you? Anything you see that should still be fixed?
    I know THIS is not part of the current functionality, however it is a major sticking point for me. I can go to the website if I want to see status updates etc, but what I should be able to do is upload multiple photos to a 'mobile uploads' folder on FB. How come this function has not been included yet? This seems like a major hole for a FB mobile app
    Tweet, Twit, or Tw@t? Twitter.com/bigfire

Your signature needs to be less interesting than that post you just added....and QUIT begging for people to 'Thank' you, you tool

Nowhere. You could have flashing neon pop ups appear before allowing people to post and they would still ignore the FAQ.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    the friendflow card doesnt pop forward when you touch the notification area anymore