Page 3 of 118 FirstFirst 123456781353103 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    Man I really liked the face-palm name. Palm must not have a sense of humor. That name would have made this app 10x more popular.
    Well, fortunately I won't have to compete against anyone named face-palm either.
    Any chance on pulling post time data? I would like to know when some stuff was posted in my stream.
    Hey your work gets better and better, is there any way to update the messages? Everytime I log in it still says I have unread messages after I have read them. Still happy about the app though
    Downloaded 0.0.8 - "Show All Comments" does nothing on the first press. Second press then shows "undefined" for the name and "undefined" for the comment, eg:

[ See All Comments ]
    --------------
    undefined
    undefined
    --------------
    undefined
    undefined
    --------------

Maybe I need to delete and re-download? I'll try that...
    Delete/re-download didn't help.

Looking better in .8 though, nice stuff!

Any plans to add "Load more" or something at the bottom to load more of the stream?
    Left the house for like three hours, came home, missed two updates and two name changes! Great work.

Now that the thread has moved along with the app to the Homebrew Section, I will reiterate the necessity that is photo integration. Haven't heard from you yet on the subject, grepper. Is photo integration including comments and tagging possible? As I mentioned on the original thread, it is absolutely mandatory for any Facebook app to include this. Without it, your app is our best option. Add it, and it will be only option.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Loving .8, it went from sloppy to smooth in one version.

Excellent work overall. I was waiting for the official facebook app for so long, glad I don't have to wait.

I hope to see implementation of the actual facebook notifications instead of feed notifications, since my posts tend to get buried and fall off of the page.
    Would be nice to c a "more" button at the bottom to c earlier posts
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    Would be nice to c a "more" button at the bottom to c earlier posts
    Yes....that is an awesome idea!
    Ru also gonna be able to do auto refreshes in " " time or real time?

Can't w8 for these updates!!!! I'm so excited about this app!!!
    Last edited by maxima2k53; 08/19/2009 at 10:36 PM.
    Nice app so far, keep up the good work.
    1) when hitting enter for Status, the line should erase itself
    2) links are too sensitive, they get "pressed" by scrolling

Otherwise, great...
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    I love you
    Quote Originally Posted by nKoan View Post
    I love you
    lol
    Why is Facebook Chat such a hard animal to tackle? It seems that no one has really developed anything to integrate with our current IM'ing solutions. Just curious, not a gripe :-)
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    lol
    :lol: I just found this app on filecoaster (on the road for work, so I don't check the forums much) but this app is already the one I'm most excited about.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Nice, lots of potential
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post
    ha?

I found the font to be too large.. Pinch/zoom doesn't even work in this app - are you sure you're using the right app?
    -mark
    Yes...right app but didn't authorize it to access Facebook. I think the authorize comments are too misleading. Anyway, after selecting authorize I was able to get into the app and see everything in its full glory. Much better! However, I know what you mean about the font being too big. I think there should be more spacing (i.e. bigger margins) around everyone's status.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    How do I tell what version I am running? I can't pull up an about screen.
    Now that you have the comments sections started you should work on adding a main page with buttons. Some of the buttons I can think of are:

-Status
    -Comments
    -Chat
    -Photos
    -Friends
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Ok, I reword this, First time I installed it just now, Very top of it is wall post from this morning and app says I did it and with my name when it was someone else on my wall. Just need to fix this please, other then that so far looks like a good start.

Bug 2 on a post there is a comment from person and it says Facebook User, it is a comment like a person who doesn't have Facebook but it shows a name on Facebook page.
    Last edited by xa4hx; 08/20/2009 at 06:56 AM.