Page 29 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1924252627282930313233343979 ... LastLast
    i agree with egreen (^)
    your doing an excellent job keeping on with the updates, this is one of my favorite homebrews and you keep making it better!
    Global Posts
    351 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by egreenwood1 View Post
    Love how often this app gets updated, it just keeps getting better!
    No kidding! Multiple updates per day, can't keep up! :-)
    Grepper, do you have any idea why in the last 5-7+ releases, I many times click on a news status to view or leave a comment along with the other comments and it'll show some of the comments inside duplicated including my own? I'm sorta surprised no one else is reporting this as I've completely uninstalled and reinstalled many times and it is still an issue.
    I think it shows the last two comments and then the "show all" button. When you click the "show all" it lists all the comments (as well as the two above the button) again below the button.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbillups View Post
    I think it shows the last two comments and then the "show all" button. When you click the "show all" it lists all the comments (as well as the two above the button) again below the button.
    I would agree with you, except that I've had occasional ones that worked normal as they should with showing the first 2 comments up top, and when you hit "show all comments" it only shows the unseen ones below. This is how it should be and I'd hope Grepper would want it to be. No reason to see the same comments twice after hitting the "show all comments" button.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    I would agree with you, except that I've had occasional ones that worked normal as they should with showing the first 2 comments up top, and when you hit "show all comments" it only shows the unseen ones below. This is how it should be and I'd hope Grepper would want it to be. No reason to see the same comments twice after hitting the "show all comments" button.
    It always shows all of them, I believe. They are in chronological order, so I think showing all of them is less confusing. (plus it is easier to do that way)
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    It always shows all of them, I believe. They are in chronological order, so I think showing all of them is less confusing. (plus it is easier to do that way)
    Your not understanding what I've been trying to describe. Often, I'll open up a status from the main page that has multiple comments on it, and it'll show 2 of the comments. Then, I hit "Show all comments" and it'll then show a bunch more, but at the very bottom of the list, it is showing the same 2 that it shows at the top of the list a 2nd time. This is/should be a bug. There is no need to re-show the first 2 again at the bottom when they are already at the top. Make sense?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Your not understanding what I've been trying to describe. Often, I'll open up a status from the main page that has multiple comments on it, and it'll show 2 of the comments. Then, I hit "Show all comments" and it'll then show a bunch more, but at the very bottom of the list, it is showing the same 2 that it shows at the top of the list a 2nd time. This is/should be a bug. There is no need to re-show the first 2 again at the bottom when they are already at the top. Make sense?
    No I understand exactly what you are saying. What I'm saying is that chronologically, they belong at the bottom. The rest of the comments go from old to new. Based on that order, the two at the top of the page belong at the bottom of the page.

I suppose I could remove the top two from the page when you hit that button.
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Yes, I think that's what volcom is requesting. And I would love to see that too. Thanks grepper. =)
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    has anyones pre been rebooting since installing Friends Flow? Both my wife and my pre have both been periodically rebooting since using friends flow. This never happened before, and I love friends flow!
    Quote Originally Posted by adma84 View Post
    has anyones pre been rebooting since installing Friends Flow? Both my wife and my pre have both been periodically rebooting since using friends flow. This never happened before, and I love friends flow!
    Not mine
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    Not mine
    Mine has never suddently rebooted. I suspect that it is either something else you installed or the battery bump problem.
    Just curious why most of the time when I load the app it says can't detect your internet connection but I click it off and the page loads fine ?
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Mine has never suddently rebooted. I suspect that it is either something else you installed or the battery bump problem.
    nope, both have been sitting by themselves on the counter when it happened. Both are the new revs with the foam strip and have NEVER reset before. Im just raising the issue in case other's have experienced it. I know it's not battery bump or something I installed though.
    As of now the app is very well put together and nice, however I think there are SOME finishing touches left to add on. Just some suggestions, don't get mad.

1. The colors differ from status view to individual status view. The first is darker while the second is brighter. Grabs attention and it's an easy way to add to the apps visual appeal.

2. Auto refresh on hitting comment button, you're gonna refresh it anyways might as well streamline it.

3. When typing a status letters are huge, but then upon hitting enter they go to a smaller font. Make the typing font as small as the reading font.

4. Better notification handling would be cool, in app calling to the posts where the notifications point to but that does creat some difficulty from what I understand. Overall, nice app and it keeps getting better than I thought it would.

Keep up the great work.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHonkey View Post
    Just curious why most of the time when I load the app it says can't detect your internet connection but I click it off and the page loads fine ?
    Yep, this happens almost everytime on mine as well but then works fine after I say ok to it. It seems to have been a bug the last couple versions for me.
    is there ever goingg to be a chat option or view profile
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ccunit1995c View Post
    is there ever goingg to be a chat option or view profile
    There probably will be. After 1.0
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    is it possible to display a user's profile or images within the app instead of having to load it in the web browser app ..thus also allowing users to post wall comments directly from your app?
    No I understand exactly what you are saying. What I'm saying is that chronologically, they belong at the bottom. The rest of the comments go from old to new. Based on that order, the two at the top of the page belong at the bottom of the page.

I suppose I could remove the top two from the page when you hit that button.
    That would be awesome if you did that! I think it looks unprofessional/confusing leaving the 2 at the top and then showing them again at the bottom. It confuses the real order and it just looks messy. I just see duplicates and think, wow, bug. Thanks for explaining it though, but I do hope you clean it up the way you suggested removing the top ones after show all button is hit.
    Thanks for your wonderful work! I'm definitely not trying to criticize but help you get the best product out that you can.