Page 26 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1621222324252627282930313676 ... LastLast
    Haha weird! Your right, all of the pictures now load perfectly after the spinning circle is done, except for the very top one on the list. I've tried it a couple times now after waiting several minutes between and all the posts are flawless except theres no pic ever loads on the very top item! Is that meant to be the case? Either way, nice work on the rest!!
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Haha weird! Your right, all of the pictures now load perfectly after the spinning circle is done, except for the very top one on the list. I've tried it a couple times now after waiting several minutes between and all the posts are flawless except theres no pic ever loads on the very top item! Is that meant to be the case? Either way, nice work on the rest!!
    yes very tru i didnt notice that till u mentioned it...al pictures load except the top 1st
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    No, I think it is a palm bug. I put the img tag there, its palm's job to load the image...
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    No, I think it is a palm bug. I put the img tag there, its palm's job to load the image...
    after closing FF and opening it again it loaded up the 1st pic
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I would still like a "Hide" button for all those annoying facebook apps, notifications, and quizzes! Is this possible?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Habidabad View Post
    I would still like a "Hide" button for all those annoying facebook apps, notifications, and quizzes! Is this possible?
    I too find those annoying. I will put it on the list for 1.1
    grepper, great work as the news feed is where I spend a good 80% of my regular facebook usage. Any chance of changing the font on the comments page to match the smaller font on the newsfeed page?
    Former Sprint Treo 700p Owner, now Sprint Palm Pre- and HP Touchpad Owner.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I like the new update, one suggestion, make the person who is providing their update "clickable". I mean, you can click on anyone who has commented on a person's status but not the person who made the status.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ASprintGuy View Post
    grepper, great work as the news feed is where I spend a good 80% of my regular facebook usage. Any chance of changing the font on the comments page to match the smaller font on the newsfeed page?
    Yeah. I should probably do that.

Quote Originally Posted by diddly4 View Post
    I like the new update, one suggestion, make the person who is providing their update "clickable". I mean, you can click on anyone who has commented on a person's status but not the person who made the status.
    I should probably do that too.
    hey grepper i was wondering if u can add a small spinning circle to the page when u want a quick reload?
    hey grepper i just realized when u type a long status it does show it to u on the txt box but when u press enter u c it all...
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    bug report - just entered a comment, when I submitted it, it did go in to facebook (checked online) but the app is now showing the following text:

This text verifies your application is running.

To create a fully functional Palm application... (etc.)
    Quote Originally Posted by bsoder View Post
    bug report - just entered a comment, when I submitted it, it did go in to facebook (checked online) but the app is now showing the following text:

This text verifies your application is running.

To create a fully functional Palm application... (etc.)
    yes this is tru...
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    I'm sure I'll get screamed at for not searching more before posting, but has anyone worked on an app that allows multiple photos to be uploaded simultaneously? That is the one key feature I am missing right now with my Pre and can't believe is still missing a fix or app for....unless I just haven't been keeping a close enough eye on progress with the forum lately.
    Tweet, Twit, or Tw@t? Twitter.com/bigfire

Your signature needs to be less interesting than that post you just added....and QUIT begging for people to 'Thank' you, you tool
    You can upload multiple photos via the email method. However, you can only provide 1 comment (via the subject line) and it will be duplicated as the title for all of the photos.
    Former Sprint Treo 700p Owner, now Sprint Palm Pre- and HP Touchpad Owner.
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    hey grepper i was wondering if u can add a small spinning circle to the page when u want a quick reload?
    That was my request on the last page. I would love the spinning refresh animation when you hit reload.
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Any chance of adding the ability to "poke" and see "pokes"?

Also, just so I understand the goal here... is this intended to be a FB news feed app, or to eventually turn into a full FB app?

Thanks for the effort thus far.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    Any chance of adding the ability to "poke" and see "pokes"?

Also, just so I understand the goal here... is this intended to be a FB news feed app, or to eventually turn into a full FB app?

Thanks for the effort thus far.
    Pokes won't make 1.0, maybe 1.1

The goal is to create a stable app with additional functionality. Once 1.0 is stable and relatively bug free (and available via the app catalog), I will move on to 1.1 and add more features.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zeravla531 View Post
    That was my request on the last page. I would love the spinning refresh animation when you hit reload.
    This version should have shown the large spinner while it is refreshing. That that isn't the case is a bug.
    Global Posts
    543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ASprintGuy View Post
    You can upload multiple photos via the email method. However, you can only provide 1 comment (via the subject line) and it will be duplicated as the title for all of the photos.
    I have read about using that method, and used only once.....even with maybe one night out's amount of pics (25-30 maybe?), the process of selecting one at a time, attaching and repeating, is just rediculously slow. I sure was hoping the first robust facebook app would encompass a method for checkmarking multiple photos to upload....this to me is what makes a mobile app useful, not just for reading status updates.

....oh well
    Tweet, Twit, or Tw@t? Twitter.com/bigfire

Your signature needs to be less interesting than that post you just added....and QUIT begging for people to 'Thank' you, you tool