Page 25 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1520212223242526272829303575 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    I need to set up a system to do RFEs don't I...

Maybe I'll try to set up trac on friendsflow.com
    wut r RFE's and u know wut i mean right...i would like for the notifications to either be only vibe or only ring and stuff like that
    Has anyone confirmed whether or not people on Facebook can see us as online while on this FriendsFlow? I'd prefer that they can't until chat eventually gets added which we haven't even confirmed Grepper will ever ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Has anyone confirmed whether or not people on Facebook can see us as online while on this FriendsFlow? I'd prefer that they can't until chat eventually gets added which we haven't even confirmed Grepper will ever ad.
    I doubt they can c us but I haven't yet found out if they can...bc that only works with chat(I think)
    In my opinion, the Read More text would look better as a simple + icon and then on the screen that shows more have an - icon in the same location to go back to the main feed.

And while the text part of each status line isn't clickable, the photos are. anyway to make those static on the feed and only clickable on the "read more" page?

Also, don't know if this is even possible, but while I'm on the subject of the photos the only other thing I can think of suggestion wise is making it so clicking on a photo brings it up like the filecoaster screenshot images popup, instead of opening the page in the browser.

look great so far.
    Last edited by mfowler70; 08/27/2009 at 12:59 PM. Reason: hit reply too soon
    Not sure if mentioned before, but it would be nice that when you hit the refresh button that it goes through the same animation as if you were refreshing a web site, so you know if it is in fact working. A lot of times when I open up FF and nothing appears, i hit the refresh button and just wait unsure if it's doing anything or just frozen.

Thanks!
    I did run into a bug last night where a news item posting that I clicked on, and that same poster had posted a comment 1st after his item, everything ended up all screwy. It showed some postings twice and then reverse order of the postings. I closed the App, came back in and it did it was still that way. Also, 2 different times I've left a comment, I've been taken to this fullscreen page that gives some message about a facebook HTML. Anyone else ran into any of these bugs? Perhaps I'll uninstall and reinstall.. too many upgrades maybe?

Also, I turned Notifications off and am still getting them. I thought when they were turned off, the Notifications bubble on the bottom left is supposed to go away?
    Last edited by volcom45; 08/27/2009 at 01:42 PM.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Also, I turned Notifications off and am still getting them. I thought when they were turned off, the Notifications bubble on the bottom left is supposed to go away?
    Nope. It is confusing because Palm has something called Notifications and Facebook has something called notifications.

In this case, the preference refers to the Palm notifications. (the alerts that tell you that someone has posted and make a noise)

I guess I should try to reword that.
    Ok we got new interface for Facebook on Iphone in version 3. Grepper, are we taking notes? . Just saying.... Keep up the good work.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan View Post
    Ok we got new interface for Facebook on Iphone in version 3. Grepper, are we taking notes? . Just saying.... Keep up the good work.
    I am not taking notes.

I am not going to copy the iPhone Facebook's interface. See above in the thread for a discussion of why.

Moreover, in order to be accepted into Palm's App Catalog you need to follow their UI guidelines, which I assume the iPhone app does not.
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Nope. It is confusing because Palm has something called Notifications and Facebook has something called notifications.

In this case, the preference refers to the Palm notifications. (the alerts that tell you that someone has posted and make a noise)

I guess I should try to reword that.
    my phone's still vibrating when I get new facebook notificaitons (even though I have notifications set to off in preferences)
    -m
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    btw - would love to see the thumb pictures be full-width when I view a posting (i.e. when I click on a status update that has a picture..)

-m
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post
    my phone's still vibrating when I get new facebook notificaitons (even though I have notifications set to off in preferences)
    -m
    Ah. Well. That's a bug then.
    Ah. Well. That's a bug then.
    I'm not seeing that issue? I get the audible tone but not a vibration. The only time I get a vibration is when I have the toggle switch enabled.

Great App btw. Great work! Thanks!
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Good start. Keep up the improvement.
    For some reason now I can't add my status on FF after trying it 2x...right when I hit enter it just shows the "load more" at the top and I refresh and nothing..very weird
    It finally let me post my status...I had to uninstall FF and install it again...so weird
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Version 0.0.30:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.0.30_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflow_0.0.30_all.ipk)
    * Much better feedback when things are loading
    Version 0.0.30:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.0.30_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflow_0.0.30_all.ipk)
    * Much better feedback when things are loading
    the link doesnt work...
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    the link doesnt work...
    whoops. fixed. (forgot to type the password in)
    whoops. fixed. (forgot to type the password in)
    im loving the spinning circle when ur feeds load...very nice!!