Page 23 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1318192021222324252627283373 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Version 0.0.27:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.0.27_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflow_0.0.27_all.ipk)
    * Made more fonts smaller
    * Changed color of Read More
    * Only issues dashboard notifications if app is minimized
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    informal poll: which is better

a. In the main list view links are clickable and there is a "read more" button
    b. In the main view links are _not_ clickable. If you tap the item you go to the "read more" view. Links are clickable there.

I believe Twee takes the B approach.
    I think B would fix the issues where HUGE images (which only seems to happen for "video" posts?) make it difficult to see later posts
    I think Palm would advocate the B approach.
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post

b. In the main view links are _not_ clickable. If you tap the item you go to the "read more" view. Links are clickable there.

I think B would fix the issues where HUGE images (which only seems to happen for "video" posts?) make it difficult to see later posts
    By the way update works gr8 loving the navy blue font even though I'd rather have dark blue but w.e and I rather have choice B
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    .27 is up on gallery.

I will not be making any code changes until I get home, but I'll still be checking in here.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Definitely B.
    Quote Originally Posted by bsoder View Post
    Definitely B.
    +1
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Add another one for choice B here!
    Don't no if this have been mention before but I'm getting notifications from apps I have hidden.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Similar - I get new status notifications for people i've hidden from my feed.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Don't no if this have been mention before but I'm getting notifications from apps I have hidden.
    Notifications or Status Updates? (do you have to hit the notifications button to see them?)
    Great update. Fonts looks much better.
    Thanks,

mrclaiborne
    DaGreatOne
    Man the new font/picture size give the app such a better feel to it now. Man, dont change the size.

KUDOS.

Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    Man the new font/picture size give the app such a better feel to it now. Man, dont change the size.

KUDOS.
    +1
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Just wondering - why did you go to the "Read More" link on the right rather than having the header link to the comments? Clicking on the header doesn't do anything that I can see?
    Notifications or Status Updates? (do you have to hit the notifications button to see them?)
    Notifications if I go to the full site..click notifications and click see all. In the applications I authorized I got some apps uncheck but they all show in friendflow
    Another great update. FWIW, I suggest adding the version to the "about" page. Especially with as many updates as we are getting with this app.

B is definately the choice. It will eliminate the need for the "Read More" on the main view list and make things look much cleaner. Not at all a fan of the "Read More". Lose that and make a tap of each item take you to your options for that item. Very much like Twee.

UPDATE: Just re-read my post and realized that it read like I was dictating orders. Not at all my intent. These are just suggestions. Love and appreciate the app, grepper, and all the work you have done with it. Did not mean to come off like an a-hole.
    Last edited by PreFix; 08/26/2009 at 11:15 AM.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bsoder View Post
    Just wondering - why did you go to the "Read More" link on the right rather than having the header link to the comments? Clicking on the header doesn't do anything that I can see?
    I anticipated making parts of the header clickable (eg, the name would go to the profile)

So, assuming I go with method B, those would be clickable in the Post view but not the list view.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Ah, I see. Well, I already voted for B anyway
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PreFix View Post
    Another great update. FWIW, I suggest adding the version to the "about" page. Especially with as many updates as we are getting with this app.
    Will be in next version. I found an example in the sample code. (not well documented)