Page 21 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425263171 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    I have a suggestion for an icon. How about using the F from Facebook icon but instead of a single F you use 2. ff FriendsFlow. =)
    @grepper Gotta update the Icon! make it look all snazzy. Maybe something with a "f" and "b" in it. =)
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jewel View Post
    I have a suggestion for an icon. How about using the F from Facebook icon but instead of a single F you use 2. ff FriendsFlow. =)
    That sounds like an excellent way to get Facebook to sue me for trademark infringement.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    New icon and version .25 are up in the gallery.
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    New icon and version .25 are up in the gallery.
    I had been working on an icon for you here's what I had come up with. If you'd like, feel free to use it. Keep in mind that Palm is requiring a 400 to 600 pixel copy of icons for submission to their app store so it was designed with this in mind. So there's 600x600, 64x64, of two versions and a 32x32 pixel size version with no text as text at that size becomes unreadable.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by remix2000; 08/25/2009 at 10:02 AM.
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    grepper, I truly dig the new icon choice. Its simple, clean, and to the point, KUDOS for your hard work man.
    Last edited by He123321; 08/25/2009 at 10:12 AM.

Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    That sounds like an excellent way to get Facebook to sue me for trademark infringement.
    He, he. =)
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Oh Grepper I have to apologize to you. It's the first time I've seen the new icon and I have to say it looks so good. Way better than what I have suggested you. Keep it up man!
    Grepper, I hope you plan on implementing landscape view. That would be sweet!

Terrific job so far!

I love how you are updating it so often. Keep up the good work!
    .25 is working very well. So far, I have not seen any bugs of note. I will keep you posted.

Great, great job.

And Remix, whether grepper uses your logo or not, it's a great look. And kudos for taking your time to work on it.
    please put updates in the homebrew app gallery. I've been checking each day to see if there was updates and friend flow was not on the list.

ok the gallery is up to date but it shows the date 8/19 as the last update. so it was never brought to the top of the list for latest updates.
    Last edited by drewjohn; 08/25/2009 at 10:59 AM.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by drewjohn View Post
    please put updates in the homebrew app gallery. I've been checking each day to see if there was updates and friend flow was not on the list.

ok the gallery is up to date but it shows the date 8/19 as the last update. so it was never brought to the top of the list for latest updates.
    Turns out I needed to select "needs moderator review" in order to have it change the updated date. So I'll do that every once and a while to get that updated.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Great app.

One thing I have noticed so far is with Notifications. I get the notification, but when I look in the list, all I am seeing is app notifications, nothing for recent comments, etc.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by curtissc View Post
    Great app.

One thing I have noticed so far is with Notifications. I get the notification, but when I look in the list, all I am seeing is app notifications, nothing for recent comments, etc.
    That is a facebook preference. You can choose what to be notified about on the facebook site.
    Looking good... keep up the good work really appreciate your hard work on this app. really looking forward to future updates. :-D
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I don't know if anyone else has brought his up but here are a few things I'd like to see changed.

1. Separate the status updates and news feed

2. Show our current status and comments attached
    Grepper, was wondering if you could cache the profile pics after its loaded everytime, to save time on the next load? I often have several posters near the top that dont ever load the profile pics next to their names until I close out and then open it again. I think maybe it is trying to load too many pics each time it loads? Or are you caching some of the stuff already?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diddly4 View Post
    I don't know if anyone else has brought his up but here are a few things I'd like to see changed.

1. Separate the status updates and news feed

2. Show our current status and comments attached
    1. The those are the same thing in Facebook lingo. What do you consider "news" that is not "status updates"? I am using the "News Feed" filter which is used on the facebook desktop page.

2. Where? I may, in future versions, add the ability to view your wall. Is that what you mean?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Grepper, was wondering if you could cache the profile pics after its loaded everytime, to save time on the next load? I often have several posters near the top that dont ever load the profile pics next to their names until I close out and then open it again. I think maybe it is trying to load too many pics each time it loads? Or are you caching some of the stuff already?
    I am relying on WebOS to do any caching. Honestly, I agree that it doesn't seem to be doing such a good job. I'm not sure whether I have the ability to tweek it much though.

If I find the time, I may look into caching them.
    sorry if this has been covered but why did they change then name. I kinda like Face Palm. or maybe FaceMash. Or maybe ***** Slap, oooh or "My pimphand is strong!" That last one would probably be hard to fit on an icon though. But maybe you could just have a logo like this.