Page 2 of 118 FirstFirst 12345671252102 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    hmm.. it's been 30 minutes and I don't see .0.8 yet

(thanks for the speedy updates!)
    -m
    Dood, you need to accept donations! I've been wanting this soooo bad.

It doesn't feel much like facebook, but it's a great start. I think that's something you should work on, is getting it to look/feel like facebook.

Get a donation link up and I'll throw ya a bit of cash as I can and as you get more and more features going!!!
    grepper u should have like a blue background or so
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    Very promessing if you can look at Twee app in homebrew and make it more like that with a bar on the bottom for messages etc. Get a link up for donation thanks for the initiative
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ericthered View Post
    Dood, you need to accept donations! I've been wanting this soooo bad.
    I won't turn down money. There's a donate link on http://friendsflow.com now. Please feel free to request features. I will probably give features requested by donators priority, but NO PROMISES! Some things are impossible based on the APIs available and others have lower returns on investments. However, what you guys want is probably similar to the general facebook population... kinda.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I *really* appreciate the endeavor here! However, I find the screen too hard to read. I have to pinch zoom in order to read most of everything. There doesn't seem to be much attention to detail in this. It would also be nice if landscape display was supported.
    This app gets better and better with each update. I notice when you login it give you a notification. That notification doesn't change if you read a message or not. For example I logged in and had 30 new messages I read them and logged back in and it still says I have 30 messages.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    What exactly does this app do? I mean, is it a webOS/Mojo app with its own UI or are you rendering the Facebook webpage? It seems more like the latter, which doesn't really allow the UI to be optimized for the Pre. For instance, I see *advertisements* on my pages! Am I missing something here?
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Sweet app. Thank you.. I virtuallystopped using the web/mobile site.
    I ounteeth the motion for chat and messaging..

Great job!!

How about PreFace (play on the the word preface)..
    hey grepper i already donated...cant w8 to c how this app will come out!!!
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DonBakke View Post
    What exactly does this app do? I mean, is it a webOS/Mojo app with its own UI or are you rendering the Facebook webpage? It seems more like the latter, which doesn't really allow the UI to be optimized for the Pre. For instance, I see *advertisements* on my pages! Am I missing something here?
    I believe you are missing something. Does it look like the screenshots?

I am using the facebook API to get your friends feed and using palm mojo widgets to display them. If you see advertising, then your friends must be posting that... OR you might not be using this app at all! (I think the latter is more likely)

When the app first starts up it takes you to a web page in which you must authorize the app to do various things (like see your friends feed and post as you.) That part is in a browser windows and if you don't go through that and authorize the app, maybe you just went to the facebook web page...
    looks like good work! Thanks!
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    ...When the app first starts up it takes you to a web page in which you must authorize the app to do various things (like see your friends feed and post as you.) That part is in a browser windows and if you don't go through that and authorize the app, maybe you just went to the facebook web page...
    Ah...OK. I thought the authorization was to permanently store my credentials somewhere (which I didn't want to do.) Let me go back and authorize and then I'll post some *meaningful* comments! Thanks.
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    Just donated via PayPal. Not much but all I could do at the moment. Keep up the great work!
    Nice app!

I'm having an issue with "Show All Comments" - doesn't seem to do anything?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jefe View Post
    Nice app!

I'm having an issue with "Show All Comments" - doesn't seem to do anything?
    Oops, introduced a bug when I changed the name. Will be fixed in next release.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Two questions, Are we supposed to get notifications in the dashboard when someone post status updates?
    Should we have the new "Icon"? Mine is still a moon w/blue background. The new one looks neat.
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DonBakke View Post
    I *really* appreciate the endeavor here! However, I find the screen too hard to read. I have to pinch zoom in order to read most of everything. There doesn't seem to be much attention to detail in this. It would also be nice if landscape display was supported.
    ha?

I found the font to be too large.. Pinch/zoom doesn't even work in this app - are you sure you're using the right app?
    -mark
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi4u View Post
    Two questions, Are we supposed to get notifications in the dashboard when someone post status updates?
    Should we have the new "Icon"? Mine is still a moon w/blue background. The new one looks neat.
    Yes, although I am doing it wrong. Right now it'll just beep/vibrate and momentarily show a message.

I am using a "banner notification" and I should be using a "dashboard notification" which is much harder. That's probably next on my list for the release after the one I'm about to post.
    Man I really liked the face-palm name. Palm must not have a sense of humor. That name would have made this app 10x more popular.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011