Page 19 of 118 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223242969 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Had this same prob today. Someone had posted a huge pic that covered the whole screen during my scrolling through news items, and you can't touch it to scroll like you need to, because it just clicks the picture as a link. I couldn't seem to scroll below that pic, but opened up like 3 different Internet windows in the process of trying..

I have a fix for that working. It will be in the next release.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Version 0.0.23:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.0.23_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflow_0.0.23_all.ipk)
    * New icon draft 1 (not final)
    * Fixed a bug where items would get too wide
    * Fixed some bugs

Give it a try before I put it up more publicly
    Installed Now. Tethering at moment don't know if the application will update.
    Thanks,

mrclaiborne
    DaGreatOne
    I've got to be honest, I don't like the "Read More" on the right side of the news items. It takes up precious real estate and it seems common knowledge that just clicking on the item itself will do the same thing as having to have a link on the right side telling you it will. Anyone else like it better without the "Read More" links all over the right?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    I've got to be honest, I don't like the "Read More" on the right side of the news items. It takes up precious real estate and it seems common knowledge that just clicking on the item itself will do the same thing as having to have a link on the right side telling you it will. Anyone else like it better without the "Read More" links all over the right?
    Part of me liked that better, however it seemed important to let people select things within the listitem (such as links.) With the old way of doing it it would open that item AND open the link, which I think was more wrong.

I may make it a smaller icon instead of the words.

Besides, it was mostly wasted realestate... unless your friends have really long names.
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Part of me liked that better, however it seemed important to let people select things within the listitem (such as links.) With the old way of doing it it would open that item AND open the link, which I think was more wrong.

I may make it a smaller icon instead of the words.

Besides, it was mostly wasted realestate... unless your friends have really long names.
    Ya I think a smaller icon sounds great, much better than those huge words. Again, wonderful work man! I anxiously download every new release from you! Thanks for fixing the big picture bug.
    new icons cool maybe darken the letters a little or maybe stack them so u can make the friends flow bolder? new version .23 seems to be working good!
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Ya I think a smaller icon sounds great, much better than those huge words. Again, wonderful work man! I anxiously download every new release from you! Thanks for fixing the big picture bug.
    Is that a confirmation that the big picture bug is fixed?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHonkey View Post
    new icons cool maybe darken the letters a little or maybe stack them so u can make the friends flow bolder? new version .23 seems to be working good!
    The plan is to just go with two "f"s which should make them readable.
    The plan is to just go with two "f"s which should make them readable.
    cool sounds good! thanks for this app makes things real quick and easy when u just wanna post comments or reply!
    Version 0.0.23:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.0.23_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflow_0.0.23_all.ipk)
    * New icon draft 1 (not final)
    * Fixed a bug where items would get too wide
    * Fixed some bugs

Give it a try before I put it up more publicly
    looks good still waiting on a fix to fix the notifications being too wide to mark read
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    looks good still waiting on a fix to fix the notifications being too wide to mark read
    That's not fixed in .23?

OK, have to go back and look at that.
    That's not fixed in .23?

OK, have to go back and look at that.
    nope...and this is the only notification that i sent u b4 that i cant seem to mark read yet
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Is that a confirmation that the big picture bug is fixed?
    I guess not. I just went down to that big pic again and it started to act like it was scrolling this time but still fired up a new Internet window from the link. When I closed that window, it had scrolled to the bottom of the big pic, but it still clicked it when I didn't intend to..
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    nope...and this is the only notification that i sent u b4 that i cant seem to mark read yet
    Try redownloading .23, does it work now?
    Try redownloading .23, does it work now?
    i did redownload it...bc the icon wasnt setting b4 so i uninstalled it and then i downloaded it and installed it...the new icon finally set but the notification still is the same

never mind!!! its fixed i redownloaded it for the 3rd time went to notifications and its fixed!! thanks grepper!
    another thing after ^ that got fixed when i try to "load more" it freezes the app
    grepper by the way i wanted to say thank u soooo much again for being so timely with all these updates!! 23 damn updates in 5 days is amazing!!! keep up the good work...loving the app the way its been coming out!!
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    grepper by the way i wanted to say thank u soooo much again for being so timely with all these updates!! 23 damn updates in 5 days is amazing!!! keep up the good work...loving the app the way its been coming out!!
    So true!
    when we click on notifications....and we c someone that posted a comment on someone's status that we posted a comment earlier...r we gonna be able in a future update post another comment from the actual app itself bc the only way right now is that the app launches the web and can post that way