Page 18 of 118 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122232868 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    grepper...i get this error when opening .22

after i get the error i reload the page and it reloads and the notifications button finally works good job
    Do you get that every time? I kinda suspect it might be a network error... I think that comes from parsing the response from facebook...

I guess I'll look into it, though it is difficult since I don't see that.
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Do you get that every time? I kinda suspect it might be a network error... I think that comes from parsing the response from facebook...

I guess I'll look into it, though it is difficult since I don't see that.
    ok i got that error at the beginning...ive opened it twice already and no error....but can u please fix the part when someone uploads a picture and i only c the left side and when i scroll (while touching the picture) it clicks it
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    ok i got that error at the beginning...ive opened it twice already and no error....but can u please fix the part when someone uploads a picture and i only c the left side and when i scroll (while touching the picture) it clicks it
    I don't understand what you mean by "i only c the left side"

can you post a screen shot?
    This is great keep them coming.

Are you going to make it so that we get the notifications when the app is closed?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    This is great keep them coming.

Are you going to make it so that we get the notifications when the app is closed?
    I suspect that's a 1.1 feature. It does not need to be the active app for notifications to work.
    I don't understand what you mean by "i only c the left side"

can you post a screen shot?
    here u go...and as u noticed it takes up pretty much the whole screen so when i scroll it clicks it without me wanting it
    Attached Images Attached Images
    also in my notifications im trying to "mark as read" but the post is too wide...look
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I suspect that's a 1.1 feature. It does not need to be the active app for notifications to work.
    Hmmm, I only seem to get the notification at the bottom when I open the app. Is it supposed to notify me when someone has updated there status or left a comment?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Hmmm, I only seem to get the notification at the bottom when I open the app. Is it supposed to notify me when someone has updated there status or left a comment?
    Not instantly. It only checks every 5 minutes.

When you say "when you open the app" you mean when it is in front? If you hit the white button is it one of the cards showing?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    also in my notifications im trying to "mark as read" but the post is too wide...look
    I'll have to figure out how to fix that issue. It is a bit odd essentially writing for a browser that you can't scroll sideways at all.
    Not instantly. It only checks every 5 minutes.

When you say "when you open the app" you mean when it is in front? If you hit the white button is it one of the cards showing?
    When I open the app from the Launcher.

Once I close the card I don't seem to get the notifications anymore.
    I'm getting an error message after tapping a notification. Something along the lines of "activate window: latest post is not defined."
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    When I open the app from the Launcher.

Once I close the card I don't seem to get the notifications anymore.
    Yes. That doesn't work. But you can open another app and have the other app in front.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by downtown3641 View Post
    I'm getting an error message after tapping a notification. Something along the lines of "activate window: latest post is not defined."
    You mean a palm dashboard notification (at the bottom of the screen) not a facebook notification, right?
    Just wondering will this app ever get to a stage where you can see others profiles,view pictures or anything like that or is it strictly gonna be a read and reply sorta thing? Love it btw I'm on here everyday checking for updates!
    Yes. That doesn't work. But you can open another app and have the other app in front.
    Are you going to work on getting it to work? Maybe

The reason why I ask is that I do not usually leave cards open.
    You mean a palm dashboard notification (at the bottom of the screen) not a facebook notification, right?
    Yes, a dashboard notification.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHonkey View Post
    Just wondering will this app ever get to a stage where you can see others profiles,view pictures or anything like that or is it strictly gonna be a read and reply sorta thing? Love it btw I'm on here everyday checking for updates!
    I do not know if it is "ever" going to get to that stage.

I can tell you that it will not be in 1.0.

I may link people's names/pictures to the mobile site in 1.0. (but maybe not)
    here u go...and as u noticed it takes up pretty much the whole screen so when i scroll it clicks it without me wanting it
    Had this same prob today. Someone had posted a huge pic that covered the whole screen during my scrolling through news items, and you can't touch it to scroll like you need to, because it just clicks the picture as a link. I couldn't seem to scroll below that pic, but opened up like 3 different Internet windows in the process of trying..
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Are you going to work on getting it to work? Maybe

The reason why I ask is that I do not usually leave cards open.
    I do not plan to make that work for 1.0 unless palm asks that I do.

I am trying to keep things as simple as possible so that quality is high.