Page 16 of 118 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212666116 ... LastLast
    Grepper, i will impregnate myself if it will allow you to be on parental leave for a longer period of time!!!! Thanks man! Awesome, seems fairly stable and i like it! thank you very much.
    Grepper I have been following you since your first attempt. This by far is the best one I have seen you put out. You update so fast, I just go to the last page everytime I log in and usually you have about 3 updates. Do you have a donate button? This version works great!! I know you are extremely busy but have you thought about changing the icon?
    A quick review,

1. App is much more stable.
    2. Notifications work well, the capacity to clear notifications i believe you said was next on your list. It should deff. be included if not now afterwards.
    3. Something i'm not sure about how hard it would be but instead of having it say "undefined notifications" when there is none maybe alter the text to say "none" would save space and make it less noticeable so as to not notify you of anything (That was a mouthful).

Awesome progress, seems extremely stable and nice. Honestly i would say you were at 0.1.0. With the inclusion of notifications this is a full blown app.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Grepper I have been following you since your first attempt. This by far is the best one I have seen you put out. You update so fast, I just go to the last page everytime I log in and usually you have about 3 updates. Do you have a donate button? This version works great!! I know you are extremely busy but have you thought about changing the icon?
    there is a donate button on friendsflow.com
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davenukem View Post
    A quick review,

1. App is much more stable.
    2. Notifications work well, the capacity to clear notifications i believe you said was next on your list. It should deff. be included if not now afterwards.
    3. Something i'm not sure about how hard it would be but instead of having it say "undefined notifications" when there is none maybe alter the text to say "none" would save space and make it less noticeable so as to not notify you of anything (That was a mouthful).

Awesome progress, seems extremely stable and nice. Honestly i would say you were at 0.1.0. With the inclusion of notifications this is a full blown app.
    Undefined notifications is a bug. I'll fix that.

Clearing notifications is next on my list.

My versioning system:

1.0.0 is the first major release
    1.1 is the first public minor update
    1.0.1 is the first beta release after the public release

Based on that 0.1.0 doesn't make sense.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davenukem View Post
    Grepper, i will impregnate myself if it will allow you to be on parental leave for a longer period of time!!!! Thanks man! Awesome, seems fairly stable and i like it! thank you very much.
    no need. I've got all the babies I want. Two and out for me.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Minor issue - possible to move the reload button to the bottom right for consistency with other apps?
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    noticed that links from the notification tab are going to m.site.com. In this case it wasn't a Facebook link so the m.site.com didn't resolve

This is with 19
    Much better than Palm's launched Facebook app.
    Thanks and keep up the good work.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    My wife has promised to make me an icon. I'll make an attempt to do it myself if she doesn't do it in the next couple days.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bsoder View Post
    Minor issue - possible to move the reload button to the bottom right for consistency with other apps?
    Sure, I should be able to swap the notifications and the reload button.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post
    noticed that links from the notification tab are going to m.site.com. In this case it wasn't a Facebook link so the m.site.com didn't resolve

This is with 19
    Hadn't thought of that. I should be able to be more specific.
    EDIT: 3rd install got it working
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    version 0.0.20 its not on homebrew gallery yet
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ldudiaz View Post
    version 0.0.20 its not on homebrew gallery yet
    done. I was waiting to give it a bit of time.
    So the notifications button will be fixed in the next update?
    Wow grepper 0.2.0 is awsome! I love the new notifications button so much better than the !!!. Plus the "load 30 more..." makes everything a lot easier to use, knowing exactly what the buttons do. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    In v0.0.20 the feed update interval preference is still not sticking when the app is closed, it always defaults back to 5 minutes
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    So the notifications button will be fixed in the next update?
    It will hopefully give you an error message. I doubt I fixed it. I'm not seeing any errors.
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    can the OP post some screenshots in the first post pleeeeaase?
    Palm m100>Palm m130>Sony Clie>HP Jornada 525>Dell Axim X3i>Nokia 3395>Nokia 6630>Motorola i530>PPC 6700>Mogul (PPC-6800)

Palm Pre!