Page 14 of 118 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192464114 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 2357
  1. rsl5150's Avatar
    Posts
    108 Posts
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    #261  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    wow thats freaky it was working perfectly 3 times in a row that i open and close it...4th time the error came up right at launch of app...here ya go
    That's the one! So I'm not crazy
  2. #262  
    also this error comes up when i press !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  3. rsl5150's Avatar
    Posts
    108 Posts
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    #263  
    Ok...after deleting (0.0.18), rebooting, and re-installing I still get the same error as before. Hmmmm. Any Ideas?

    If you press ok to continue after the error it allows you to see and post comments.
  4. grepper's Avatar
    Posts
    616 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
       #264  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    also this error comes up when i press !!!
    Um, that cuts off just before the error...
  5. grepper's Avatar
    Posts
    616 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
       #265  
    Hmm... maybe I should go back to .13ish and reimplement the notifications.

    The way I did it just has too many interrelated things happening at once I think.
  6. grepper's Avatar
    Posts
    616 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
       #266  
    OK, going back to .12 and quickly reimplementing the good things I did. I'll release that as .19
  7. jewel's Avatar
    Posts
    638 Posts
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    #267  
    Grepper you're a good man.
  8. rsl5150's Avatar
    Posts
    108 Posts
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    #268  
    Grepper you're doing an amazing job! Unbelievable dedication to this app
  9. #269  
    grepper im gonna keep on letting u know and thank you so much for making this app its coming out gr8...loving it!!!
  10. as4life's Avatar
    Posts
    577 Posts
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    #270  
    everytime i download a new version, i get a white screen when i open the app. any suggestions?
  11. as4life's Avatar
    Posts
    577 Posts
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    #271  
    Nevermind. After install i just had to reboot
  12. #272  
    Suggestion: It seems like 0.12 was the last version that didn't have any problems. Could you rollback to that one and make your changes from there?

    update:never mind...
    Last edited by TreoRock; 08/23/2009 at 07:15 PM.
  13. jewel's Avatar
    Posts
    638 Posts
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    #273  
    I think that's what Grepper said in post #266.
  14. #274  
    Quote Originally Posted by jewel View Post
    I think that's what Grepper said in post #266.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    Suggestion: It seems like 0.12 was the last version that didn't have any problems. Could you rollback to that one and make your changes from there?
    yup for me it was .13 that i didnt have any problems the rest i did
  15. #275  
    The loading intervals stopped working for me again.
  16. #276  
    Great progress grepper. Haven't seen it mentioned I apologize if I missed it. Are you working on incorporating ability to add friend requests or send or reply messages in the inbox? I know you mentioned wall posts would probably be post 1.0. I love ur progress so far and look forward to ur timely updates. Thanks for ur dedication to this project
  17. grepper's Avatar
    Posts
    616 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
       #277  
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.0.19_all.ipk

    OK, this version goes back and then puts a few things back in.

    I'm pretty sure it is pretty stable. Please let me know if it isn't.

    I need to add a few things back in and then I'll take another swing at notifications.
  18. grepper's Avatar
    Posts
    616 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
       #278  
    Quote Originally Posted by alexlevy117 View Post
    Great progress grepper. Haven't seen it mentioned I apologize if I missed it. Are you working on incorporating ability to add friend requests or send or reply messages in the inbox? I know you mentioned wall posts would probably be post 1.0. I love ur progress so far and look forward to ur timely updates. Thanks for ur dedication to this project
    Honestly I'm thinking that in my re-implementation of notifications I will probably just rewrite the URLs to m.facebook.com and not really do much past that.

    That will be a big bonus to just using m.facebook.com because FriendsFlow will poll for new notifications etc, but you will still have all the functionality that facebook has implemented in m.facebook.com.

    After 1.0 I'll probably go back and add some of that back in.
  19. rsl5150's Avatar
    Posts
    108 Posts
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    #279  
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.0.19_all.ipk

    OK, this version goes back and then puts a few things back in.

    I'm pretty sure it is pretty stable. Please let me know if it isn't.

    I need to add a few things back in and then I'll take another swing at notifications.
    Ok...so far .19 seems stable. Thanks again!!
  20. #280  
    I have been uninstalling previous versions before updating, and .18 and .19 have worked fine for me (last installed was .13).

    Program is looking great. 2 followup suggestions:

    1. Once I "like" a person's status, can the "like" button then reflect the option to "unllike" that particular status? (In case I hit "like" by accident or change my mind?)

    2. Ability to poke/poke back via the application.

    Including the above 2 options would cover about 95% of what I would use in a facebook client.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions