Page 12 of 118 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172262112 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 2357
  1. grepper's Avatar
    Posts
    616 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
       #221  
    Is there anyone else who is _not_ seeing this? Or is it just me?

    (for those who are, I guess I'd delete the app and install .13 in the mean time...)
  2. #222  
    i cant get it to even load up the feed with wifi or evdo
  3. bsoder's Avatar
    Posts
    102 Posts
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    #223  
    Same problem here, clicking a status does not open it
  4. rsl5150's Avatar
    Posts
    108 Posts
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    #224  
    Same here....I can click on a friends post as many times as I want an nothing happens.
  5. #225  
    TO FIX ISSUE *I had it earlier* Uninstall app completely, reboot pre, go to face book and remove friends flow permissions to facebook. Reinstall app and start fresh, it will work.

    say thanks if it helped.
    Last edited by davenukem; 08/23/2009 at 02:10 PM. Reason: I want people to say thanks lol
  6. #226  
    Quote Originally Posted by davenukem View Post
    TO FIX ISSUE *I had it earlier* Uninstall app completely, reboot pre, go to face book and remove friends flow permissions to facebook. Reinstall app and start fresh, it will work.

    say thanks if it helped.
    how do u remove the permissions?
  7. grepper's Avatar
    Posts
    616 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
       #227  
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    does http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.0.16_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflow_0.0.16_all.ipk)

    work better for you?

    That fixes the only thing remotely related to that I could find.
    OK, I made some changes which might give you an error message or something. Can people try downloading the above urls again.
  8. #228  
    Quote Originally Posted by davenukem View Post
    TO FIX ISSUE *I had it earlier* Uninstall app completely, reboot pre, go to face book and remove friends flow permissions to facebook. Reinstall app and start fresh, it will work.

    say thanks if it helped.
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    how do u remove the permissions?
    Settings in the top right, application settings. Remove friendfeed.
  9. #229  
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    OK, I made some changes which might give you an error message or something. Can people try downloading the above urls again.
    this is wut comes up
    Attached Images Attached Images
  10. rsl5150's Avatar
    Posts
    108 Posts
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    #230  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    this is wut comes up
    Same here
  11. grepper's Avatar
    Posts
    616 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
       #231  
    People who are seeing problems, am I right in guessing that you do not have any pending notifications?
  12. grepper's Avatar
    Posts
    616 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
       #232  
    OK, if you redownload http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.0.17_all.ipk (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflow_0.0.17_all.ipk) is it better now?
  13. #233  
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    OK, if you redownload http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.0.17_all.ipk (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflow_0.0.17_all.ipk) is it better now?
    it gives me a different error....on top of the error from b4 it says....
    getNotificationsCallback error:
  14. rsl5150's Avatar
    Posts
    108 Posts
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    #234  
    Just deleted .16 and installed .17 and get the same error.
  15. grepper's Avatar
    Posts
    616 Posts
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
       #235  
    Quote Originally Posted by rsl5150 View Post
    Just deleted .16 and installed .17 and get the same error.
    Can you try uninstalling and reinstalling again?

    Is it the _exact same_ error? Does it say anything before "error:"?
  16. #236  
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Can you try uninstalling and reinstalling again?

    Is it the _exact same_ error? Does it say anything before "error:"?
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ml#post1841650
  17. rsl5150's Avatar
    Posts
    108 Posts
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    #237  
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Can you try uninstalling and reinstalling again?

    Is it the _exact same_ error? Does it say anything before "error:"?
    Sure....let me try again
  18. #238  
    grepper this is wut it gives me
    Attached Images Attached Images
  19. rsl5150's Avatar
    Posts
    108 Posts
    Global Posts
    256 Global Posts
    #239  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    grepper this is wut it gives me
    After deleting, installing, and then rebooting I get the same error.
  20. #240  
    i just reverted back to .13 which i think is the latest that works for me...bc .14 still acts retarded takes a while to load the feeds

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions