Page 113 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1363103108109110111112113114115116117118 LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 2357
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Ya you must be right, cause I just went through over 10 Facebook Message notification emails and every single one of them replies to that noreply@facebookmail.com address. Perhaps this is only implemented partially on some accounts for now..
    Maybe. For reference, here's a sample from a notification I actually received:

Facebook <notification+xx=xx=xx@facebookmail.com>
    reply-to Reply to Comment <xxxxxxxx@reply.facebook.com>
    to xxxxxx <xxx@xxx.com>
    date Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 6:37 PM
    subject xxx commented on your link...
    mailed-by facebookmail.com
    signed-by facebookmail.com

hide details Jan 17 (1 day ago)

xxx commented on your link:

"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

New Feature: Reply to this email to comment on this link.

To see the comment thread, follow the link below:
    http://www.facebook.com/xxxxxxxx

Thanks,
    The Facebook Team

___
    Find people from your Gmail address book on Facebook! Go to: Find Your Friends on Facebook | Facebook

This message was intended for xxx@xxx.com. Want to control which emails you receive from Facebook? Go to:
    Login | Facebook
    Facebook's offices are located at 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304.
    Ya you must be right, cause I just went through over 10 Facebook Message notification emails and every single one of them replies to that noreply@facebookmail.com address. Perhaps this is only implemented partially on some accounts for now..
    It is not the email itself is it? Isn't it the link at the bottom of the email message. I click on that and it opens it directly to the email sent in a web browser. I don't have to login or anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPhreak53 View Post
    It is not the email itself is it? Isn't it the link at the bottom of the email message. I click on that and it opens it directly to the email sent in a web browser. I don't have to login or anything.
    No that link has been there all along and it does make me login. They are talking about a new feature that doesn't seem to be implemented on my account yet.. reply to the email message directly on messages, comments, etc. Looks cool but sure doesn't work for me.
    Grepper, a couple of us requested a few minor things that you said you could do before Christmas.. you said you could do that and should be able to between Christmas and New Years.. any chance you can crank those out for us since it seems you've abandoned your plans for the requested Inbox?
    Grepper, a couple of us requested a few minor things that you said you could do before Christmas.. you said you could do that and should be able to between Christmas and New Years.. any chance you can crank those out for us since it seems you've abandoned your plans for the requested Inbox?
    many things that should be done r these:

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    everything is perfect just to let you know...but I was wondering...when we get facebook notification on the dashboard and when you click on them and it opens FF...yeah it opens to the main page and you have to tap on notifications...just wondering that it woukd be cool that it automatically takes you to the notifications page...what do you guys think?
    and...

While on the topic of modifying notifications, would it be hard to add a refresh command after the "Mark all as read" button is pushed so that the list is suddenly cleared? Honestly I'd prefer after hitting mark all as read to be taken right back to my home screen automatically but if we are to stay on that page, be nice if the notifications cleared on that page after marking all as read.

i also remember grepper saying...

Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    I can look into it, it is certainly more difficult than what I'm doing now.

I may get some time to work on new features between Christmas and new years.
    so i hope this can still be done if not then uh well..but it'll make FF much better!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I show paid version of FriendsFlow has been downloaded 5,781 times. @ $1.99, thats $11,500+ dollars before Palms cut. With the launch on Verizon tomorrow, I'd think you'd want to iron out some of the little things we'd discussed 1 month ago tomorrow and keep moving forward with this app.. sadly, it seems you don't care about it like you once did. Some of us were looking forward to the few changes you said you could do in between Christmas and New Years but that never happened.. can we see something soon? Or are you done?
    I show paid version of FriendsFlow has been downloaded 5,781 times. @ $1.99, thats $11,500+ dollars before Palms cut. With the launch on Verizon tomorrow, I'd think you'd want to iron out some of the little things we'd discussed 1 month ago tomorrow and keep moving forward with this app.. sadly, it seems you don't care about it like you once did. Some of us were looking forward to the few changes you said you could do in between Christmas and New Years but that never happened.. can we see something soon? Or are you done?
    i agree...i understand he probably has a life but still has to give us time with adding features and fixing bugs and even when he said he would do it
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

wonder why we're being ignored
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Come on Grepper, how about a couple hours towards your app for us? You've taken over a month off now.. please??
    Can anyone tell me the difference between the free and paid versions of this app? I really like the notifications from this app and will definately buy it if theres something that im not getting in the free version.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancerz View Post
    Can anyone tell me the difference between the free and paid versions of this app? I really like the notifications from this app and will definately buy it if theres something that im not getting in the free version.
    The free version has ads. The paid version doesn't. I believe that is the only difference.
    Ah, well i guess thats worth 2 bucks then, thanks.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancerz View Post
    Ah, well i guess thats worth 2 bucks then, thanks.
    As a reminder, buy because you like the app as it is and not based on assumption of what it'll do in the future.

I paid for the app, use it every day, and think it's worth the $2 I paid. Yes, there are things I don't like. And things I wish it did. But, to me, I've received my $2 in value.
    Yes thats actually what i meant, that the app is worth 2 bucks not just to remove the ads but the actual app.
    i guess we're not gonna receive anymore support?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Do wish he'd at least come through with his word. Don't like being told he'll do a few things between Christmas and New years and be a month and a week later with not a thing. He at least owes us some sort of explanation if he's bailed on this project. I wish he'd hand the code over to someone else who would resume it and take it to the levels I'd hoped it would reach..
    yeah seriously...and from all the fb clients...i still keep on using friendsflow...in my opinion not even friendsbook is good enough for me
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

First of all, you're buying the app because you like what it currently does. If he decided to stop right now than that's the product that was made and you only paid $2. Yes it'd be great for support and an explanation but it's not necessary.

Secondly, unless I missed a post, he said he "MAY get some time to work on new features between Christmas and new years". So I think it's a little rude to tell him that he's not keeping to his word when he's worked so hard to make this in the first place and did not guarantee that he would have it done by New Years. Perhaps other responsibilities got in the way or the task was a little bit more difficult than expected.
    While you do have some valid points, it's also rude to go 1month 1+ weeks without responding to where he's at on it if he said he'd do it. I'd be happy to pay him way more money for this product for a few more features that have been talked about since the beginning. He's sadly gone from the most responsive developer to one of the least responsive. While he very well be busy with other tasks, you can find time to at least make a post over a months course about your busyness or where your at.. But whatever, I give up.. It's still the best facebook client available for weboS.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Man, I miss grepper
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.