Page 111 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1161101106107108109110111112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 2357
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    i thought this app allowed for notifications on your wall and status to pop up in your dashboard. Non of my notifications are popping up on my dashboard for wallposts
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Sure be cool if we could save images from people's pics. So far, none of the 3 facebook clients can do that and I wonder why. Should be a simple implementation of the web browsers orange key + tap on image and given option to save.
    +1

-m
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    I guess I'll work on the inbox then. (I finally got white listed after I feature froze for 1.0)
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    can you not ignore my post. why am i not recieving wall or status comment notifications to my dashboard i went in preferences and all
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jongo View Post
    can you not ignore my post. why am i not recieving wall or status comment notifications to my dashboard i went in preferences and all
    If you want official support, please e-mail support@friendsflow.com. I'll admit that there are enough posts here that I occasionally miss one.

I don't know why that is happening. What version are you running? (look at the help page)

Please turn on debugging in the preferences and tell me what number you see when you go to http://friendsflow.com/register and I'll check the debugging logs.
    I just installed the new update to the one in the Palm App catalog and it makes my Pre lag big time even with the Updates set to manual. I even erased it and the pre was fast again and reinstalled with the same lag. I just removed it for now until its fixed.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    I just installed the new update to the one in the Palm App catalog and it makes my Pre lag big time even with the Updates set to manual. I even erased it and the pre was fast again and reinstalled with the same lag. I just removed it for now until its fixed.
    1. The more applications you run the slower your Pre will be. That's just the way computers work. That caveat said:
    2. I'm certainly willing to accept that FriendsFlow could be more efficient. Can you help me figure out where the problems are?
    2a. How long after you run FriendsFlow do you notice things getting slow? Is it immediate or does it take a while of FriendsFlow running?
    2b. Are you leaving FriendsFlow open (either in the foreground or with a different card showing) or are you closing FriendsFlow and having it check "in the background"
    2c. What theme are you using? (particularly if you are using it in the foreground) The theme with curvy lines seems to be much slower scrolling. It may use more memory even when you are using other applications. Can you try the dark theme or the simpler blue theme?
    2d. When you say "the new update to the one in the Palm App catalog" do you mean FriendsFlow 1.0.1? (rather than FriendsFlowFree)

I'd like to fix any issues you are having (although, it may be WebOS limitations I can't fix) but more information would be helpful.
    I do not leave any cards open, It was slow right after the update with out even opening it.I tried all of the themes,yes it was the one that you pay for. This is the first problem like this I have had it on since it showed up in beta form in Preware. I even removed the app and the pre picked up speed, then I reinstalled and it was immediately slow with out even opening the app or signing into the profile. Let me know if you need more info I would love to get it fixed I loved that app.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    If it slowed down your Pre before you even opened FriendsFlow _once_ then it must be a Palm bug.

I can't run any code on install.

All I can think of is that (assuming you are running 1.3.1 or lower) your apps partition was very close to being full and that was what was slowing your pre down. If that's the case, then any app would have made your pre slower (although FriendsFlow 1.0.1 is much larger than 0.1.6 because of the themes.)

The good news is that if that is the case, then 1.3.5 should fix the problem for you.
    I don't think thats the case I have had way more apps than I have now, I just cleaned house last week. I am running 1.3.1. I also tried the beta version in Preware and it also does it. It just started after I ran the update for friends flow from the Palm official app catalog.I don't really have that many apps installed, maybe 5 or 6 not including all of the patches. Is there another app that is a know memory hog that I could try. I just removed most of my apps and still same thing. Do you have the orignal file before the update?
    Last edited by rem_kujawa; 12/15/2009 at 02:37 PM.
    Grepper, I hope you got one of those $100 amazon.com giftcards from Palm that I read they sent all the early developers. Buy your wife a new pair of jeans :P
    btw ima bump this up bc im very satisfied with friendsflow...notifications working great...very happy!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

everything is perfect just to let you know...but I was wondering...when we get facebook notification on the dashboard and when you click on them and it opens FF...yeah it opens to the main page and you have to tap on notifications...just wondering that it woukd be cool that it automatically takes you to the notifications page...what do you guys think?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    everything is perfect just to let you know...but I was wondering...when we get facebook notification on the dashboard and when you click on them and it opens FF...yeah it opens to the main page and you have to tap on notifications...just wondering that it woukd be cool that it automatically takes you to the notifications page...what do you guys think?
    +1 I've always wished for this, but seems like Grepper gave a reason why he couldn't do that..
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    I can look into it, it is certainly more difficult than what I'm doing now.

I may get some time to work on new features between Christmas and new years.
    While on the topic of modifying notifications, would it be hard to add a refresh command after the "Mark all as read" button is pushed so that the list is suddenly cleared? Honestly I'd prefer after hitting mark all as read to be taken right back to my home screen automatically but if we are to stay on that page, be nice if the notifications cleared on that page after marking all as read.
    While on the topic of modifying notifications, would it be hard to add a refresh command after the "Mark all as read" button is pushed so that the list is suddenly cleared? Honestly I'd prefer after hitting mark all as read to be taken right back to my home screen automatically but if we are to stay on that page, be nice if the notifications cleared on that page after marking all as read.
    +1
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    I can probably do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    I can probably do that.
    awesome...cant w8 for the update then!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

+1 I would like for it to go back to home after hitting Mark All As Read