Page 11 of 118 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161111 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post
    Been testing w/ 0.14, and a couple of suggestions/feedback -

1) what is the 'more' button, is it loading more of the feed at the bottom?
    2) the notificaitons are getting chopped off for me (ends with ...) - and clicking on it just brings up the place to comment/like. Also most of the notifications are in regards to another item (i.e. John commented on this photo) but clicking on it doesn't show the original item. Maybe have the option to go to the orgiinal item which clicking on a notification?
    3) can't figure out a way to click a persons name and get their profile. maybe have clicking on the person's picture loadup their profile in the x.facebook.com page? Right now clicking on the person's picture does'nt do anything.
    4) many of the pictures shown are small thumbnails. Clicking on them just takes me to the comment/like screen. Maybe display them full-width when I click on them? (with scrolling down for comment/like?)
    5) a quick menu to see my wall would be helpful. (mayube just go to x.facebook.com for now?
    6) The preference for turning off notifications doesn't seem to stick..

also in comment to livewirevoodoo - I like the small comment/likes display. Perhaps make it a preference? Or how about changing the background color if it has a comment/like attached to it?
    -m
    BTW - *great* app, and I love the speed at which you're improving things!
    1. Yes, it loads more posts at the bottom. Do you have a suggestion for a better wording? Should I add an item at the end of the list for that? (hmm.. that's a good idea)

2. That might be fixed in 0.0.15. Let me know

3. There is not currently a way to do that. Maybe I'll link to m.facebook.com or x.facebook.com

4. I don't think that feature is going to make 1.0
    5. I don't think walls are going to make 1.0
    6. The prefs aren't working on the device (works fine in emulator.) I need to look into that.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    I created a twitter app if you'd like an easy way to know when there are updates:

Ethan Sommer (FriendsFlow) on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    I created a twitter app if you'd like an easy way to know when there are updates:

Ethan Sommer (FriendsFlow) on Twitter
    awesome!
    ok this is weird....when i open the app now....and i click on someones status...it doesnt take me to the comment or like page....i have to click like 3 times till it finally takes me there....
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    ok this is weird....when i open the app now....and i click on someones status...it doesnt take me to the comment or like page....i have to click like 3 times till it finally takes me there....
    Yea same, except I still haven't gotten it to work even after repeatedly clicking.
    Just downloaded 0.0.15 and when I click on a post to comment all it does is highlight the post in gray but it doesn't open the post so you can comment ? I'm gonna try reinstalling...
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    I can't reproduce that. Are you doing it right after the app started?

Is there anything odd about the status message?
    I can't reproduce that. Are you doing it right after the app started?

Is there anything odd about the status message?
    ok nm....i closed it....and opened it again and when i click on statuses....it doesnt go anywhere
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    does http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.0.16_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflow_0.0.16_all.ipk)

work better for you?

That fixes the only thing remotely related to that I could find.
    Great App do you know when the chat feature will be available?
    Thx
    Still no luck doesn't respond when you click on the post to comment
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHonkey View Post
    Still no luck doesn't respond when you click on the post to comment
    Does it work for other posts? I can't reproduce that problem at all, so I'm trying to narrow down why you are seeing it and I am not.

Also, can you still scroll after it "doesn't respond"?
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    If you look at that post on the desktop facebook page, is there anything odd? Does the poster not have a picture? How about the commenters? Anything odd like that?
    I am having the same issue where I'll tap a status and it'll briefly highlight the post but won't open the scene where you can see the comments and post your own. (I even deleted the app anf reinstalled) This is with 15 haven't tested .16 yet. (On the road, can't install 16 at the moment)
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    I am having the same issue where I'll tap a status and it'll briefly highlight the post but won't open the scene where you can see the comments and post your own. (I even deleted the app anf reinstalled)
    Does it do it for all posts?
    Does it work for other posts? I can't reproduce that problem at all, so I'm trying to narrow down why you are seeing it and I am not.

Also, can you still scroll after it "doesn't respond"?
    I tried clicking on about 4 or 5 diff posts severral times no luck it just turns gray and yes you can still scroll it doesn't freeze up the app! Not sure if this matters but is the news tab supposed to be depressed all the time cuz its blue and depressed as soon as the app loads ?
    i just rebooted and opened the app and the only thing that pops up is the type new status and hit enter and at the bottom loading your feeds and im on wifi...it also has at the bottom the reload and more and the news and !!! ima try refreshing it.....and nothing comes up after refreshing it
    16 didn't fix the issue
    Does it do it for all posts?
    Basically.

Clicking photos still opens the photo on facebook website. If that helps at all.
    not even with evdo it doesnt load anything