Page 105 of 118 FirstFirst ... 55595100101102103104105106107108109110115 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 2357
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Version 0.1.36:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.1.36_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.36_all.ipk)
    * Fixed bug where dashboard was completely white
    * NEW! If you do not have the paid version, you will see an add at the top of the page
    * (Email info@friendsflow.com if you have paid and want to hide the ads)
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Version 0.1.36:
    [url]
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.36_all.ipk)
    * Fixed bug where dashboard was completely white
    * NEW! If you do not have the paid version, you will see an add at the top of the page
    * (Email if you have paid and want to hide the ads)
    hey grepper great work!! Are you going to fix where the notification bar was a little little bit high?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Hrm... the last two versions (35 and 36) just completely annihilate my batter, like... within minutes. Rolled back to 34 for the time being and that resolved the issue.

I know this is not super helpful, will test more and provide better info when I get home from work.
    im now getting notifications of non-notifications....i get the notification bar at the bottom...it says 111-222 and when i open ff it shows no notifications

Update: i keep getting the 111-222 notifications bar when i get no notifications and my battery drained pretty fast
    Last edited by maxima2k53; 11/20/2009 at 02:51 PM.
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

My notifications also are now saying 111, 222 in .36.
    And yep, they are false notifications, I don't even have any once inside of FF..
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    My notifications also are now saying 111, 222 in .36.
    yup and have u noticed a significant battery drain also?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    yup and have u noticed a significant battery drain also?
    Ya my battery does seem to be going down faster than normal..
    I might go back to .34, it was working amazing even though it doesn't let you turn off the notification ding.

Update: this 111,222 notification is coming up every 5 minutes with the polling even though I have no notifications :P
    Last edited by volcom45; 11/20/2009 at 03:14 PM.
    Ya my battery does seem to be going down faster than normal..
    I might go back to .34, it was working amazing even though it doesn't let you turn off the notification ding.
    yeah exactly same here
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Okay, just got areal notification and it worked perfectly, so you just need to fix this fake 111,222 notifcation that keeps popping up every time FF polls.
    Hopefully that is the bug that is related to the battery drain increase..
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    oops again.

0.1.37 in a minute
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Version 0.1.37:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.1.37_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.37_all.ipk)
    * Fixed bug where dashboard was going off due to debugging code left in
    * Fixed bug (hopefully) so that if you have it set not to poll it won't poll.
    Honestly I love this app!
    PLEASE FIX!!! The background notification repeats. If i dismiss the notification it comes back in like 2 min with the same notification. This is very annoying and i had to turn off them off.
    Version 0.1.37:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.1.37_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.37_all.ipk)
    * Fixed bug where dashboard was going off due to debugging code left in
    * Fixed bug (hopefully) so that if you have it set not to poll it won't poll.
    this one is better i havent gotten a notification yet but i had 1 facebook notification clicked on it and it said loading for a second and it took me to the status perfectly...ill report if any issues
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by drewjohn View Post
    PLEASE FIX!!! The background notification repeats. If i dismiss the notification it comes back in like 2 min with the same notification. This is very annoying and i had to turn off them off.
    Are you saying that your swiping away the notification from launcher rather than clicking on it to open up FF and then after swiping it away it comes back? If thats what you are saying, that makes sense to me because you haven't actually cleared the notification itself from in FF..
    i think the 111-222 bug disappeared havent gotten it since updating to .37
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I am so happy with the way these notifications currently work, that I have officially just disabled all email notifications on my facebook account! Thanks Grepper!
    I am so happy with the way these notifications currently work, that I have officially just disabled all email notifications on my facebook account! Thanks Grepper!
    im still gonna give it a couple days till i can disable the email notifications...if theyre right on par then ill do the same
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I have considered creating a (paid) service which would have my server poll facebook for updates on behalf of your phone, probably every minute or so. When it noticed a change it would send your phone a message via the Palm Messaging Service. (So, from your phone's perspective it would "push" updates.)

I would need to charge for this monthly or yearly because it would be an ongoing cost to me to maintain a server.

What would you guys pay to have push facebook? I'm guessing I could do it for $15/year or so.
    Sounds like a good idea to me. I wouldn't mind paying for it
    Is anyone able to view any walls with the new version? Maybe facebook is having issues but when I click on Wall on any friend or even my own profile, it loads a blank page of nothing with the "click here for 30 more" and if you click there, it loads nothing again..