Page 100 of 118 FirstFirst ... 50909596979899100101102103104105110 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 2357
    I got it via Preware and it worked fine. I also have ads now. I will have to wait to see how the notifications go. I don't have any yet but I did turn them on.
    So the beta has ads now? Why do I have to deal with ads when I'm a paying customer of the official app? > Hope this doesn't get thrown into the next official release as well.

edit: should have read a few posts back. I'll try emailing to remove the adds.
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    In regards to photo comments.

Grepper - I like that you can hit a button to show comments/info - but there's no way to know that there *is* a comment.. can you make it easier to figure out if there's a reason to hit that button? (i.e. have the word comments only there if there's comments?)

Or better yet - default to showing comments/info, but hit a button to see it without it? (the palm facebook app does this and it's really nice in that respect..)

-mar
    Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post

Grepper - I like that you can hit a button to show comments/info - but there's no way to know that there *is* a comment.. can you make it easier to figure out if there's a reason to hit that button? (i.e. have the word comments only there if there's comments?)

Or better yet - default to showing comments/info, but hit a button to see it without it? (the palm facebook app does this and it's really nice in that respect..)

-mar
    +1
    hey Grepper.

I have the ad too in the beta version and I did bought ff in the app catalog!
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    ITS A BUG! It should be fixed in 0.1.31! Sorry!
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    ITS A BUG! It should be fixed in 0.1.31! Sorry!
    thanks man!
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Version 0.1.31:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.1.31_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.31_all.ipk)
    * Fixed a BUG such that paid customers still saw the ads. Sorry about that.
    * NEW! If you do not have the paid version, you will see an add at the top of the page
    * (Email info@friendsflow.com if you have paid and want to hide the ads)
    getting an error trying to install
    ErrorGenericMethodException.... Using Preware
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki View Post
    getting an error trying to install
    I just uploaded 0.1.31, are you getting an error on that? I don't see it in preware yet.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Actually, the install errors are a problem with precentral's app catalog system, not 0.1.30. In any case, hopefully they'll put through 0.1.31
    im not receiving notifications for new facebook updates

I have it every 5 minutes new status updates set to off facebook notifications set to on wake device on continue to update on and send debugging info on..am i doing something wrong?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    im not receiving notifications for new facebook updates

I have it every 5 minutes new status updates set to off facebook notifications set to on wake device on continue to update on and send debugging info on..am i doing something wrong?
    I have got a notification as well but didn't get an alert. I just upgrade to .31 so we will see how that goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post

-mar
    +2 I agree, that would be helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by RizP View Post
    grepper,

thanks for the awesome work. I've noticed more left-right sensitivity when trying to scroll since updating. i.e. the entire screen scrolls off the right side of the screen scrolling then rebound back. never used to do that...
    +1 It is kind of hard to use. Usually I just scroll through the posts but now I find me chasing my posts left and right to get them back to the center. So I have to be extra careful to make sure I move my finger straight up and down in order to prevent that.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPhreak53 View Post
    +1 It is kind of hard to use. Usually I just scroll through the posts but now I find me chasing my posts left and right to get them back to the center. So I have to be extra careful to make sure I move my finger straight up and down in order to prevent that.
    That same crap happens to me all the time in the web browser! I'll double tap to zoom to the size of a reading column and then when I scroll up or down, it goes off to the left or right and is hard to center again. It does seem to have improved however in 1.3.1 but yes, that drives me nuts..
    Quote Originally Posted by grepper View Post
    Do you get problems like that for things other than "FriendsSuggester"?
    grepper that is the only time I saw that issue when I went to that page.
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Version 0.1.32:
    http://friendsflow.com/com.friendsfl...0.1.32_all.ipk
    (http : / / friendsflow.com/com.friendsflow.friendsflowbeta_0.1.32_all.ipk)
    * May (again again possibly) have fixed notifications bug.
    * Fixed the scrolling side to side bug.
    * NEW! If you do not have the paid version, you will see an add at the top of the page
    * (Email info@friendsflow.com if you have paid and want to hide the ads)
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Sorry to keep putting out new releases which claim to fix notifications. Its difficult to test. Obviously the last update fixed it a little bit for some people. I think this one might be better.