Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    The work around is to go into Preferences and select Clear Saved Games.
    Figures. I was in the middle of the most EPIC game ever. Completed hundreds of levels and got every single word (except for the level I accidentally ended a few words early )

nooooooo
  2.    #402  
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtm View Post
    Good to learn of this. I deleted and reinstalled, which seemed to help for one time, then it broke again. I'll watch for the update. Any chance of recovering my high scores from the previous install??
    If you deleted, the high scores are gone. Sorry. If people just wait for the update, the saved games will come back properly and they can continue. Hopefully Palm will push this out soon.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
  3.    #403  
    Quote Originally Posted by octoberorange View Post
    Figures. I was in the middle of the most EPIC game ever. Completed hundreds of levels and got every single word (except for the level I accidentally ended a few words early )

nooooooo
    If you don't manually clear, the game will continue with the update. Palm was extremely poor in communication about this update and there are still bugs in the release that kill many apps. We are not exactly pleased about it.

I was trying to reduce the pressure to Palm's review team by not sending an update for this AND an update for the animation issues with the Level Complete, once there were resolved. The animation issues have not yet been resolved, so I'm starting to code around it.

I've learned that in the future, I should not try to reduce work for Palm and just push out as many updates as I need to keep the user's experience as good as possible. Despite signing an NDA, Palm seems unwilling to even hint at a release schedule so that developers can plan anything.

Apologies to all that are inconvenienced by this.
    Last edited by sacherjj; 02/28/2010 at 02:41 PM.

It told me.
  4.    #404  
    The 1.4 fix update is now live in the App Catalog. Please update.

Sorry for the problems, all.

It told me.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    The 1.4 fix update is now live in the App Catalog. Please update.

Sorry for the problems, all.
    Woohoo!! Downloading now. This is, BY FAR, the most used app on my phone. I love it.
    Apologies to all that are inconvenienced by this.
    I certainly don't hold you responsible for the loss of my EPIC savegame. It's still my favorite Pre game and I already started over
  7.    #407  
    Quote Originally Posted by octoberorange View Post
    I certainly don't hold you responsible for the loss of my EPIC savegame. It's still my favorite Pre game and I already started over
    May your new game be Epic. The power of CoCo commands it.

It told me.
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021