Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Found a bug that poped up; a notification (non related to application it was PrePackage) was on screen, I clicked it it poped up and I slid it away. When the notification disappeared, text came on the screen on the bottom area while on the Now Playing screen. I think it said something like "This Text...." I was driving so I didn't see it all. It was fairly large Black Text. But it disappeared like right after that.

Can't reproduce it till I get a notification again.

Bluetooth is doublely confirmed, however I had to re-add my (1) favorite I think this was normal .
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Klownicle View Post
    http://radiator2.nci.de:8000/high_q.m3u im not sure the pre can handle m3u files properly as a stream. Its meant to do .pls. But I could be wrong. I haven't tried. But that stream works in Windows Media Player fine.
    Bummer.. Pocket Tunes would play this without a hitch on my Centro.. any chance this can be fixed/added as a supported stream format?
    I second the call for a request to show the song title along with current station on the Now Playing screen.

And how about a button on the Now Playing screen to add the current station to Favorites?
    Quote Originally Posted by unclegeek View Post
    Bummer.. Pocket Tunes would play this without a hitch on my Centro.. any chance this can be fixed/added as a supported stream format?
    It can't be added untill Palm opens up the SDK to support other codecs.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Currently, the only way I know of to get the current song information, is to get it from shoutcast's directory listing. However, that information only gets refreshed like every 10 minutes, so the "current song" is really that current. I've been trying to figure out if there is a way to pull it from the stream, but no luck.

I will work on adding a pause/play button and an 'add favorite' button to the now playing screen.
    I don’t know if anybody mentioned this, but it’ll be nice to be able to bookmark stations that the user wouldn’t have to scroll through all of them and read small font text to find something.
    Does this have the ability of playing Flycasts? I have a station STATION PLAYER that broadcasts on flycast.fm to iphone and blackberry owners and was wondering if there was a way to run this channel on your App?
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmyq9c View Post
    It can't be added untill Palm opens up the SDK to support other codecs.
    The codec must be supported or it wouldn't play the 10 seconds of the music that it does play.. so it must be something in the stream handler that keeps it buffering/playing.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    ^ is that playlist being played inside Palm's Streaming app?
    krische I think you and the guy that's developing the Net2Stream app need to get together and build a amazing app. Both are great but each have advantages over one another so would be nice to have everything implemented into one.
    Quote Originally Posted by krische View Post
    I have a similar issue.

when i add this link:

http://provisioning.streamtheworld.com/pls/KQRCFM.pls

to the favorite section of the app, it will open the webos stream, play about 10-15 seconds and then stops. if i try to play a built-in shoutcast it'll load through the app's player and play for longer than 10-15 secs.
    any plans for tv shoutcast?
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfreak View Post
    Havient even thought about it actually. I can do some searching as to what the API is like.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by krische View Post

Yeah, it pops open the external (palm) player and shows a 10 second total length and plays 10 seconds of music and stops. It doesn't appear to try to play it internally.
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    this app is killer. i have 24 hour phil hendrie now!!!!!!!!!!

thanks a ton!
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfreak View Post
    that would be effin awesome
    Can you link to this station:? http://den-a.plr.liquidcompass.net/pls/WTOPFMMP3.pls I love the app
    Anyone know why the AM radio stations that stream dont come through with any audio?
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by flying.irish77 View Post
    Anyone know why the AM radio stations that stream dont come through with any audio?
    I'm also having trouble with AM stations, specifically KGO-AM from San Francisco. I'm getting audio on SHOUTcast from other stations, but not KGO.
    Certain stations don't stream .pls. The current SDK does not allow the correct codecs needed to stream those stations to be added yet...
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast