Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by krische View Post
    I don't have a bluetooth headset myself, but I did test it on my pre. It would play over the speaker, then once I would plug in headphones it would get routed to those. Which seems odd that other people are having issues since we are all running the same hardware and OS.

If those that were having issues can give some more details I will try to figure out what was going on.
    Hi,
    I'm still having the problem I originally told you about. It won't play through any of my bluetooth speakers, however when I turn the bt speaker on, the volume on the pre goes up and when I turn the bt speaker off, it goes down. The pre and BT are connecting, but shoutcast isn't playing through the speakers. It plays fine as long as I don't have a BT connected.
    I own the blueant, jabra700 and motorola EQ. All played fine on your previous versions.
    Charles
    Kris,
    I just tried with the BT and it's working now. 0.4.2 version.
    I'm having the "it only plays for 10 seconds" problem now. I don't think
    that's your program though, because all three ways that I access shoutcast stations
    is having the same problem. So it looks like your program is working fine with BT again.
    Charles
    nope not working for me with version 0.4.2 either, no sound coming out anywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklique View Post
    Kris,
    I just tried with the BT and it's working now. 0.4.2 version.
    I'm having the "it only plays for 10 seconds" problem now. I don't think
    that's your program though, because all three ways that I access shoutcast stations
    is having the same problem. So it looks like your program is working fine with BT again.
    Charles
    Did you upgrade or do a fresh install?
    Quote Originally Posted by Klownicle View Post
    Did you upgrade or do a fresh install?
    I upgraded
    Bluetooth not working for me either. I can listen to the Music Player and PrePod with Bluetooth fine.
    Always pimpin' PunnyShirts.com
    I had the same issue. But then I switch the volume/vibrate button and it starts working. It goes to mute when in vibrate mode. That is different then when you use the external player. I would prefer to let us choose this or be like most other apps and just ignore the vibrate switch.

Jacob

Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    nope not working for me with version 0.4.2 either, no sound coming out anywhere
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by photojake View Post
    I had the same issue. But then I switch the volume/vibrate button and it starts working. It goes to mute when in vibrate mode. That is different then when you use the external player. I would prefer to let us choose this or be like most other apps and just ignore the vibrate switch.

Jacob
    With the switch on vibrate, does turning up the volume once the music starts help? I think when you have it on vibrate, all volumes go to zero by default.
    Quote Originally Posted by photojake View Post

Jacob
    Good call sir! I can confirm this is the problem. I listen to shoutcast at work and leave my phone on vibrate. I don't hear anything through my headphones when it's on vibrate, but I switched it over ring and the music started coming through. Should be a simple fix. :-)
    With the switch on vibrate, does turning up the volume once the music starts help? I think when you have it on vibrate, all volumes go to zero by default.
    No, the volume switch has no affect when it is on vibrate. I verified that the volume is turned up and there is no sound until I switch it to ring mode.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Alright, so I thought I would take a little poll.

Would everyone like to have the audio embedded in the player, or just go back to having the stream open up in the streaming app?

Would everyone like to have the audio embedded in the player, or just go back to having the stream open up in the streaming app?
    Embedded.

I'm just happy it's working again, but I'll go with embedded too.
    Charles
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklique View Post
    I'm just happy it's working again, but I'll go with embedded too.
    Charles
    How does bluetooth respond to the mute switch?
    How does bluetooth respond to the mute switch?
    It's not having any effect at all. The music continues to play regardless of which position my ringer switch is in.
    Charles
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts

Having it embedded is what made me use this app instead of Net2Streams
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Alright good news!

New version 0.4.3 should fix the "mute switch" problem.

After much trial and error, apparently the code is really picky as to when you specify certain properties of the audio. Changing the order seemed to fix it. Now the audio plays regardless of the mute/vibrate switch.
    can u add a pause/play button at the bottom?
    Alright good news!

New version 0.4.3 should fix the "mute switch" problem.

After much trial and error, apparently the code is really picky as to when you specify certain properties of the audio. Changing the order seemed to fix it. Now the audio plays regardless of the mute/vibrate switch.
    0.4.3 works as advertised with bluetooth as well. It even passed the "received a phone call" test. After the call ended, shoutcast came right back on and continued to play as if nothing happened.
    Great job and thanks again!!
    Charles
    Running the latest, good to go thanks!

Feature Thoughs,
    1. When on the now playing show the current song rather then station, perhaps station somewhere else on this page?
    2. When on the now playing an option to favorite the station.
    3. Bring back the top 10 listing of stations on application load.
    4. Perhaps showing a buffering progress, I know this virtually makes it simliar to the standard streaming app, but the fact that yours is intergrated makes your app that much better.
    5. Have a option to open the streaming in another card so that you can still browse through stations without killing your current music by swiping back. You don't have a preferences menu on the pre menu, mabye you could start one this way?

Those are just my ideas at this time. LOVEN the APP! Its my favorite of the apps I run. Look forward to anything you do. Hope to see it in the main app catalog!

I like the new visual changes btw, good touchs.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast