Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 152
  1. krische's Avatar
    Posts
    421 Posts
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
       #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklique View Post
    First off, love this app and donated a couple of updates ago.
    I downloaded 0.4 a few minutes ago, and it's playing fine thru the phone speakers, but isn't working with my bluetoothe devices. I tried the blue ant and the Jabra SP700 in my car. Both played fine with your previous updates.
    The phone is recognizing the devices and the volume gets louder on the phone. When I turn the bluetoothe off, the volume turns down.
    Help!!
    Thanks
    Charles
    Thank you for the donation. I'll try playing around with the audio in the code. It seems like there are a couple different ways to do audio on the pre.
  2. #82  
    Thank you for giving us the now playing screen... I can't test this at work but if we use a back gester will the audio stop?


    Edit: so I loadrd up a station the used the back gest and put my phone on the desk. Picked it up 15m later and it was hot and draining my battery. Can you see about making a stop button to keep I from talking with the sever or whatever is causing the battery issue, otherwise I'm loving this!

    Also the sound was muted and vol all the way down and it had bad battery performance
    Last edited by Phrozen; 08/25/2009 at 08:46 AM.
  3. rros's Avatar
    Posts
    3 Posts
    #83  
    I upgraded get now playing screen but no audio help...was working before upgrade.deleted and reinstalled still no audio
  4. rros's Avatar
    Posts
    3 Posts
    #84  
    help..shoutcast working before upgrade...no audio now..deleted and reinstalled still no audio
  5. #85  
    No audio for me either and I have deleted and reinstalled multiple times
  6. #86  
    Great update! It works for me, though I wish the now playing screen would show what it's playing when streaming. I know a lot of radios show that information.
  7. krische's Avatar
    Posts
    421 Posts
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
       #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by rros View Post
    I upgraded get now playing screen but no audio help...was working before upgrade.deleted and reinstalled still no audio
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    No audio for me either and I have deleted and reinstalled multiple times
    Do you mean at all? Or when trying to use bluetooth?
  8. krische's Avatar
    Posts
    421 Posts
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
       #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    Great update! It works for me, though I wish the now playing screen would show what it's playing when streaming. I know a lot of radios show that information.
    Yeah I've been doing a lot of digging around to figure out how to do that. The simplest way is to just use the "current track" information on shoutcasts xml file. However, that only gets updated like every 5-10 minutes, so it is usually a song or two behind.
  9. krische's Avatar
    Posts
    421 Posts
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
       #89  
    I made a new update. Version 0.4.1

    I think it might help with the people that were having issues streaming.
  10. Kablin's Avatar
    Posts
    38 Posts
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    #90  
    Upgrade to 0.4 - no audio!
    Upgrade to 0.4.1 - no audio
    Privios was working
    Can I have old working vercion?
  11. #91  
    No audio in 0.4.1 for me. I'm using headphones plugged into the 3.5mm jack.
  12. #92  
    I just donated to ya! Thanks for your hard work.

    I noticed there was a new update, but with people having a no audio issue. Im not going to update just yet. I use 3.0, worked good so far. The now playing feature is a nice new touch.

    For current song, even if its not completely perfect, it would still be nice to see current song. You could just put information updated as of "whatever".

    I run my radio via blue tooth, so will wait to see what people say 4.1+ does.
  13. krische's Avatar
    Posts
    421 Posts
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
       #93  
    Alright, I made another update. Version 0.4.2 I added a button to the Now Playing screen to open the stream in the separate "Streaming Music" application. That should work then for those that the audio isn't working for.

    I can't really explain why the audio isn't working. I have the audio setup in there the way Palm says it should be. For those that are having issues, have you tried a couple different streams to see if you don't get audio in all of them? Does adjusting the volume work?
  14. #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by krische View Post
    Alright, I made another update. Version 0.4.2 I added a button to the Now Playing screen to open the stream in the separate "Streaming Music" application. That should work then for those that the audio isn't working for.

    I can't really explain why the audio isn't working. I have the audio setup in there the way Palm says it should be. For those that are having issues, have you tried a couple different streams to see if you don't get audio in all of them? Does adjusting the volume work?
    If you have IRC, there might be people that could help you figure out why the audio isn't working. Try the WebOS-Internals chat, just go to the wiki.

    Ill wait on the new version, seems kinda dirty to have two options on how to stream. No biggy im plenty happy with what I have right now. Thoe intergrated into the application is a +.

    Did you test your now playing method with bluetooth yourself or headphones?
  15. krische's Avatar
    Posts
    421 Posts
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
       #95  
    Quote Originally Posted by Klownicle View Post
    If you have IRC, there might be people that could help you figure out why the audio isn't working. Try the WebOS-Internals chat, just go to the wiki.

    Ill wait on the new version, seems kinda dirty to have two options on how to stream. No biggy im plenty happy with what I have right now. Thoe intergrated into the application is a +.

    Did you test your now playing method with bluetooth yourself or headphones?
    I don't have a bluetooth headset myself, but I did test it on my pre. It would play over the speaker, then once I would plug in headphones it would get routed to those. Which seems odd that other people are having issues since we are all running the same hardware and OS.

    If those that were having issues can give some more details I will try to figure out what was going on.
  16. #96  
    Quote Originally Posted by krische View Post
    I don't have a bluetooth headset myself, but I did test it on my pre. It would play over the speaker, then once I would plug in headphones it would get routed to those. Which seems odd that other people are having issues since we are all running the same hardware and OS.

    If those that were having issues can give some more details I will try to figure out what was going on.
    If you want as long as I have a option to go back to 3.0. I you can have me test the bluetooth features etc. I run it through my car.
  17. lasercomp's Avatar
    Posts
    66 Posts
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    #97  
    Donation Sent. This is one of my favorite apps on my pre. I ride my bike to work everyday which is a 13 mile ride and because of the hits 977 channel, I am always hearing new and great music. THANK YOU. I have 2 issues with the newest version. I downloaded the 0.4.2 and

    1. I am not getting any audio in the enbedded page. When I click open in new window, it plays just fine as before.

    2. In the past when I opened your app, I would get a listing of I guess most common song sites. I dont see that anymore. All I get is a search box and a Add Favorites button. Did you purposely remove that? If so, can i please get it back? I used it to see what most people are listening to and actually the way I found my best channel, 977 music.

    Everything still works but with minor workaround which but I thought you'd want the feedback.. Cant wait to see what ways you will think of to improve this app. As of now it is awesome.. Thanks for your time.
  18. unclegeek's Avatar
    Posts
    53 Posts
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    #98  
    Anyone know why the station I want only streams for 10 seconds and stops? The player shows the progress slider and it goes from 0 - 10sec and when it runs out on the right, music stops. Is it the type of stream? I'm trying to get it working with http://radiator2.nci.de:8000/high_q.m3u RadioGong.de
  19. #99  
    I downloaded the new version and when I use the "Play in New Window" option, it does launch the browser and play the stream correctly.

    Here is exactly what I'm doing, so maybe you can reproduce the problem:

    1. Launch App
    2. Type "vocal trance" in the search box
    3. Press Enter
    4. Choose the 1st result

    At this point the Now Playing window comes up and shows the current station, but I don't hear anything. If I press the "Play in New Window" button, it will launch another page and start playing the stream. I am listening through headphones plugged into the jack. Can you reproduce this?
  20. #100  
    Quote Originally Posted by unclegeek View Post
    Anyone know why the station I want only streams for 10 seconds and stops? The player shows the progress slider and it goes from 0 - 10sec and when it runs out on the right, music stops. Is it the type of stream? I'm trying to get it working with http://radiator2.nci.de:8000/high_q.m3u RadioGong.de
    http://radiator2.nci.de:8000/high_q.m3u im not sure the pre can handle m3u files properly as a stream. Its meant to do .pls. But I could be wrong. I haven't tried. But that stream works in Windows Media Player fine.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions