Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    As a suggestion, you may want to keep the word Pre out of the title. What happens when you find this app on the Eos app catalog? Unless you're planning on this being something temporary...
    Call it YELL-Out
    Mobile photoblog http://post.jauderho.com/
    Great app! Lots of different stations, to include comedy! A must have for sure!
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    You guys are great !! Listening right know! Love it!
    Thanks for the neat app! I, too, think you might want to change the name so as not to attract any negative attention...

Precast, WebOSCast, AudioCast, MusicCast or something...
    The power behind WebOS (and Android, and Maemo, and Google itself) is Linux!
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    PreCast is a great name. I have version 0.1.2 but ur update is 0.1.1 am I missing something. Top 5 app this is
    Great APP,

However, when listening to a stream.....it sounds like the songs is playing half the regular speed...like a 45 playing at 33 speed. I will delete and reinstall ....see if that clears things up... I stalled using wi-fi.

IGO

Evidently......it's a few stations...but not all that play in this way......go figure that it's one that I like to listen to...
    Last edited by IGoDwnTwn34; 08/18/2009 at 10:07 PM.
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Nice, will use this when Pandora gets boring.
    Loving this app right now....and you already have the right ideas listed in your future release list. Can't ask for anything else. Thanks!
    OMG! thanks for this! I love Shoutcast radio!
    it looks like the palm's media player have issues with AAC+ stream which is a bummer

it plays fine for 5 seconds then the audio is slowing down :S
    This app is really cool...The only bug that i have notice is a couple of station talk in slow motion, also some have skip in between speech.
    Love the app but wish it was more it had other option then just search, like a drop down where I can select comedy and it will pull up comedy station by popularity just like if you go to shoutcast.com.
    I would love to have the option to bookmark my favorite stations.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    Love the app but wish it was more it had other option then just search, like a drop down where I can select comedy and it will pull up comedy station by popularity just like if you go to shoutcast.com.
    Yeah I was thinking about maybe doing a genre dropdown list. For the time being, you should be able to just search comedy, and get nearly the same results. The results are always sorted in order of most listeners.
    Quote Originally Posted by krische View Post
    Yeah I was thinking about maybe doing a genre dropdown list. For the time being, you should be able to just search comedy, and get nearly the same results. The results are always sorted in order of most listeners.
    Ya I love the search option too, don't get me wrong but would prefer to have a dropdown too. Anyway thanks for a great app, using it right now.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    I like it. How about adding tuned.mobi to it as well? I miss my Kinoma player from my Windows Mobile days.
    is there a specific way to search for radio stations, cause i tried and came up with nothing.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by robbskittles View Post
    is there a specific way to search for radio stations, cause i tried and came up with nothing.
    the search should return results with the station name. what station are you searching for?
    Anyway you can integrate the player in the same card? Or reuse the card it opens so we don't have more then one card for the streams? This is great so far I missed my shoutcasts while away from my pc
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast