Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    When I start the game, it says Version 0.41 Beta at the top of the screen.

When I go into the List Apps area, it says the version is v.0.2.3

Which one is correct?

Also, is it true that I need to delete older versions in order to install the newer versions? Does that mean I'll have to start over?
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilandu View Post
    Dont know if this is happening to everyone but when you play a Wizard and you attack with a Spell and you "Stun" the monster and you go for a melee attack the screen freezes and Hit / Ability is greyed out and you can only Run... *shrug*
    I have the same problem
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoota View Post
    If you noticed in the patch notes from 5 days ago--

• Wizard - Fixed bug that prevented player from attacking a monster that was stunned with a fireball ability

That fixes your problem with 'using a wizard ability and only being able to run'. Also, I made it so the river things are much more challenging. Keep fighting in the forest if you're having issues and level to 3 until you go to the river. Your % chance to be robbed is based on agility (hit the stats button in these latest versions, you'll see exactly what each stat effects directly.)

Hope that answers some of the questions, just make sure to ALWAYS GRAB THE LATEST GAME from this forum (at the top!)
    Sorry, LOL u thought i would have know that. I have the newest one and im gonna level up a new wizard
    The beta shows that you are on your A game.Keep up the good work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoota View Post
    Mages might be underpowered, I'm looking at ways that they can survive a little better. None of the old characters would have received the hp/ap boost, I just added all that in the recent build. Armor is something I'd like to add in the future, but it won't be in a build coming up any time soon (maybe next week?)

So how did you get your guy to how it is in the screenshot? I'd like to fix the bugs
    I just simply expd my warrior and his stats would just make no sense lol, maybe it is because i already had other characters made

any news on updates?? i cant wait to get passed lvl 3
    On another note, playing as a warrior is waaaaay too easy.

The hit and explore buttons are in the same area, so leveling a warrior was just 'tap tap tap tap crap I have no hp rest' rinse and repeat. Once I got the best weapon I could just tap for about 30 seconds, rest, and repeat.

Some kind of scaling of XP amount based on level would fix this.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Sorry for the lack of update over the weekend, I went to Blizzcon. Regarding an update to the program- I'm working on it It's taking some time to get the questing interface in, and once I have that done I'll continue working on levels 4-6 and 7-9. For the people who are having issues with the stats or any kind of database error, just delete the app and start over (it is a beta, after all). Any change I make to the database (structure) will mess with your characters.

If you'd like, you can submit ideas for areas and monsters here!
    do you think you will add armor and jewelry to the game in future updates?

also in the next couple of updates what can we expect?

this is probably the funnest game I have on my pre
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdaballa View Post
    do you think you will add armor and jewelry to the game in future updates?

also in the next couple of updates what can we expect?

this is probably the funnest game I have on my pre
    • Quests. You'll be able to go the tavern and get 3 quests per level (so 9 in each instance)

• Level 4-6 unlocked with at least 9 quests for that instance

• Brand new abilities per class

and far into the future-

• New Classes

• Level 7-9 and higher unlocked

• and as soon as I get an artist... ACTUAL ARTWORK PER MONSTER
    Great, I really can't wait. Every morning I check filecoaster for an update :P
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Just wanted to say that ihave version 0.432 as a wizard I still only have run option after resting. Also I went to go from lvl 1 to lvl 2 I attacked the master as a wizard with my abillity twice and I couldn't run or attack after that.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by abendugo View Post
    Just wanted to say that ihave version 0.432 as a wizard I still only have run option after resting. Also I went to go from lvl 1 to lvl 2 I attacked the master as a wizard with my abillity twice and I couldn't run or attack after that.
    I'll take a look and see what is causing this in version 432.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    thanks for your help scoota. To be more exact, while resting a monster will inercept my rest (which is normal of course) but only run option is allowed. I love the game. I know I might sound like a loser but I love going to level 3 over and over again. I have only used the wizard.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    scoota, what would be pretty cool is if we could be able to link our customized characters together and fight each other for fun!
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by abendugo View Post
    scoota, what would be pretty cool is if we could be able to link our customized characters together and fight each other for fun!
    It's on the list of things to do. I am ALMOST done with the questing engine, and it will also add up to level 6. I'll be sure to put it on the forum + on filecoaster when its ready.

Also, that issue with resting and such is fixed in this latest version.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    WHen you talk about the resting issue being fixed in this latest version, are you talking about 432? Because if so then I say It still exist just not as much
    havent played the new version yet..sadly my rogue is gone

One thing Rogue should be using Agil more than strength
    Warriors are strength

or maybe I just play way too much WOW
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I uploaded version 0.54 to both the forum and fileCoaster. Have fun!
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Installed this latest version 0.54 from FileCoaster first and then from WebOSQuickInstall and it doesn't get installed on my Pre. It doesn't show "Wizards" in my launcher or list of apps installed. Is there something wrong with this latest install ipk?
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonFyre View Post
    Installed this latest version 0.54 from FileCoaster first and then from WebOSQuickInstall and it doesn't get installed on my Pre. It doesn't show "Wizards" in my launcher or list of apps installed. Is there something wrong with this latest install ipk?
    Not sure what the problem could be. I was able to install fine via file coaster on Ev network (non-wifi). Did you delete the previous version before installing?
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast