Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    hmm, I died in the river.
    screen changed to town, with the exit button grayed out and hp=0/0.

displayed:
    sqlite error: no such table: gameobjects
    (code 1)
    Dont know if this is happening to everyone but when you play a Wizard and you attack with a Spell and you "Stun" the monster and you go for a melee attack the screen freezes and Hit / Ability is greyed out and you can only Run... *shrug*
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilandu View Post
    Dont know if this is happening to everyone but when you play a Wizard and you attack with a Spell and you "Stun" the monster and you go for a melee attack the screen freezes and Hit / Ability is greyed out and you can only Run... *shrug*
    I was actually looking at the code for that right as I read this. I'll update the next version to make sure it works properly.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Wow!! Great game - can't wait for the next version!
    Wow! I'm going to give this a try! looks sweet!
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Latest build 0.421 is up on the download link. We'll load it up on fileCoaster tomorrow night as we'll have updates all tomorrow that will be posted in this forum. Thanks to everyone for the kind words, we're working hard on getting all the bugs fixed!
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I like the game a lot. But maybe you could increase hit points 1 or 2 points per level up depending on the character. The Warrior could get more hit points with level up and the wizard would get better AP per level up. But keep it coming very nice app.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mtaylor79 View Post
    I like the game a lot. But maybe you could increase hit points 1 or 2 points per level up depending on the character. The Warrior could get more hit points with level up and the wizard would get better AP per level up. But keep it coming very nice app.
    I'm working on the leveling up system right now so it'll work properly past level 3. The problem is scaling, if I give the warrior 2 per level and the wizard more ap per level, things will be way off when they hit level 10 (like the wizard getting one shotted), and no-one wants that.

I'm going to have to hard code it per level to balance things out.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    how do we delete characters? I have one character he's in there 4x on my Pre.

Good game so far, it reminds me of my days mudding.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    how do we delete characters? I have one character he's in there 4x on my Pre.

Good game so far, it reminds me of my days mudding.
    I don't have a way to delete characters just yet. I didn't want any SQL deletion code in the game just yet, in case it caused issues (like deleting characters for no reason). I can start to work on that this week, but currently you can delete the entire app and re-download it, and the database will be cleared of characters.
    I installed it. Great game. text based World of Warcraft! lol. Keep up the good work.
    great app, I got mad when I couldn't get passed level 3 its to fun to stop so i got my mage warrior and rogue to 3. i think mages are underpowered i found out of all 3 they die the most and have to rest the most since you cant do much without ap

also none of my old characters got the hp and ap boost like the new ones do

I would also like to see armor for the characters that you can equip and buy from the blacksmith, it would really take it back to an old style game on the computer

check out my attatchment pic also
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jpdaballa; 08/20/2009 at 01:53 AM.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdaballa View Post
    great app, I got mad when I couldn't get passed level 3 its to fun to stop so i got my mage warrior and rogue to 3. i think mages are underpowered i found out of all 3 they die the most and have to rest the most since you cant do much without ap

also none of my old characters got the hp and ap boost like the new ones do

I would also like to see armor for the characters that you can equip and buy from the blacksmith, it would really take it back to an old style game on the computer

check out my attatchment pic also
    Mages might be underpowered, I'm looking at ways that they can survive a little better. None of the old characters would have received the hp/ap boost, I just added all that in the recent build. Armor is something I'd like to add in the future, but it won't be in a build coming up any time soon (maybe next week?)

So how did you get your guy to how it is in the screenshot? I'd like to fix the bugs
    Love this game so I had to donate. Got my Rogue to Lvl3 and was completely bummed...
    Can't wait for more levels quests, items, rings and armor?... I love this keep up the great work, will test the newest version today.
    Got a winner here! Can't wait for more updates. Will have to donate too!
    Great start on what looks to be a fine turn based rpg. a little buggy, and in need of graphics and just 'more' content - but cool none the less!

Pre could be a great platform for such games, can't wait to see what the future holds
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Ok I have a few bug to pick with you scoota Actually its the game. So I played the class wizard and just wanted to say its a really fun game. But one of the main issues I have is that after using abilities (spells) I can not "hit" thus the only option left is to run. BTW every time I camp on the path I always get robbed. Maby lowering the rob % or how much they do rob.
    It was a fun game.
    Oh lol I would have made it to level 3 but when I go up aginst the mast I use my two spells then I cant hit him lol.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    LOL man when you a level 2 wizard going up against the river things they can be pretty hard sometimes it would be nice if we could link our character together....
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by abendugo View Post
    Ok I have a few bug to pick with you scoota Actually its the game. So I played the class wizard and just wanted to say its a really fun game. But one of the main issues I have is that after using abilities (spells) I can not "hit" thus the only option left is to run. BTW every time I camp on the path I always get robbed. Maby lowering the rob % or how much they do rob.
    It was a fun game.
    Oh lol I would have made it to level 3 but when I go up aginst the mast I use my two spells then I cant hit him lol.
    If you noticed in the patch notes from 5 days ago--

• Wizard - Fixed bug that prevented player from attacking a monster that was stunned with a fireball ability

That fixes your problem with 'using a wizard ability and only being able to run'. Also, I made it so the river things are much more challenging. Keep fighting in the forest if you're having issues and level to 3 until you go to the river. Your % chance to be robbed is based on agility (hit the stats button in these latest versions, you'll see exactly what each stat effects directly.)

Hope that answers some of the questions, just make sure to ALWAYS GRAB THE LATEST GAME from this forum (at the top!)
    This game has the potential to be better, than Quest. Any news on a new version?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoota View Post
    If you noticed in the patch notes from 5 days ago--

• Wizard - Fixed bug that prevented player from attacking a monster that was stunned with a fireball ability

That fixes your problem with 'using a wizard ability and only being able to run'. Also, I made it so the river things are much more challenging. Keep fighting in the forest if you're having issues and level to 3 until you go to the river. Your % chance to be robbed is based on agility (hit the stats button in these latest versions, you'll see exactly what each stat effects directly.)

Hope that answers some of the questions, just make sure to ALWAYS GRAB THE LATEST GAME from this forum (at the top!)
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast