Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    is it supposed to start the slipslide when i put it on the charger or am i suppose to turn this on while its on the charger??? im usin usb and everytime i charge it up it doesnt do nothing... i have to start this app myself unlike the descrip.
    still working great in 1.3.1 ... which is awesome cause that screwed up my other touchstone-related apps.
    I was wondering if it was possible to have this program run and switch as a wallpaper rather than its own app, such as switcharoo. I have a huge battery in my pre so I run slipslide all day without having to charge it, but it would be neat if it could run as the wallpaper itself, so I wouldn't have to minimize it all the time, would be willing to donate. Thanx Dan
    It would be great if it could do sequential slides, not just random. That would make it a handy presentation tool.

Also, please post a paypal donate link

BTW - why doesn't this app show up on Preware?
    Last edited by nohl; 02/22/2010 at 07:27 PM.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Still would love to see landscape support...
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Just got a new Pre due to a warranty exchange, and this is the only app I can't get back.

Anyone have any ideas on how to get it?

Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind... looks like I found it via Quick Install.
    Last edited by bmoyer1; 03/29/2010 at 11:09 PM.
    Love this app but I'm having a problem with transitions. Basically, I see the short transition animation between photos A and B, but then I still see photo A for another two or three seconds, and then it suddenly switches to photo B with no transition. Any ideas? I have tried restarting the Pre, also uninstalling and re-installing Slipslide.

Thanks!
    Similar problem, except I'm seeing it transition twice: it quickly flips to B with no transition, then transitions B>A, and finally transitions A>B. I'd rather just skip the transitions altogether.

Remove transitions, and add a landscape option, and this would be a perfect little digital frame.
    I cannot agree that this application has merit. I am using OS 1.4.1.1. Here's the problems I ran into. The program double shows each slide. The transition occurs between the same picture showing. In other words, the photo shows up, a transition occurs to the same photo and then the next photo shows up.

Now, to be sure it wasn't my phone, I tried the application before and after a webosdoctor clean-up and the results were the same.

Also, landscape picture formats show up in the portrait mode... making the pictures display very small. This is also a majoe problem as is reported in other posts.

My old Palm Treo had a nice slide show routine... new doesn't alway mean better. Can anyone suggest another application that will show photos in a slide show manner?
    Quote Originally Posted by preexist View Post

<snip>

Can anyone suggest another application that will show photos in a slide show manner?
    I second the request. I'd gladly pay for another program (or an update to this one) that let me use my Pre effectively for slideshows when it's sitting there on its Touchstone.
    I installed this earlier today after searching on "WebOS Touchstone Slideshow" as I was amazed the native photo app didn't include a slideshow.

I also experience the transition-glimpse of next pic-original pic-hard cut-to-next-pic effect. A simpler, consistent cross-fade would be nice.

I am running 1.4.2 on an AT&T Pre Plus, FWIW.
    Quote Originally Posted by nefnet13 View Post
    I installed this earlier today after searching on "WebOS Touchstone Slideshow" as I was amazed the native photo app didn't include a slideshow.

I also experience the transition-glimpse of next pic-original pic-hard cut-to-next-pic effect. A simpler, consistent cross-fade would be nice.

I am running 1.4.2 on an AT&T Pre Plus, FWIW.
    I am mildly amazed that there is not a single app (at least none that I am aware of) that can produce a good slideshow while the Pre sits there on its Touchstone charger, looking for all the world like a tiny electronic picture frame... It seems like such a natural thing to have it do!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123