Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kcpowercat View Post
    This is one of my favorite apps....landscape mode would be cool and also an option to launch the slideshow everytime the phone is on the touchstone, not just when the app is open...not sure if that is even possible.

Great app.
    +1
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    does this app works with switcharoo also? I got that app on for my wallpaper switch but can't seem to get this app to work once I sit it on the touchstone. Or do I need to leave this app card open?
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    this program only works when the pre is on the touchstone....like is there a way for it to do its thing when ur app is closed...or it has to be done only with the app open?
    Quote Originally Posted by kcpowercat View Post
    This is one of my favorite apps....landscape mode would be cool and also an option to launch the slideshow everytime the phone is on the touchstone, not just when the app is open...not sure if that is even possible.

Great app.
    Right now you have to leave the app card open.

The only way I know of right now to make it so it always kicks off a slide-show even if the card is closed is to make the base app windowless so it always runs in the background. Then the code can watch for the event and bring up the image card when it happens.

It would probably be fine doing that. The program would just sit idle, and take up next to zero memory. I will look at making that an option, so it can be turned on if someone want's that feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by boydell View Post
    Right now you have to leave the app card open.

The only way I know of right now to make it so it always kicks off a slide-show even if the card is closed is to make the base app windowless so it always runs in the background. Then the code can watch for the event and bring up the image card when it happens.

It would probably be fine doing that. The program would just sit idle, and take up next to zero memory. I will look at making that an option, so it can be turned on if someone want's that feature.
    thats awesome....i hope it works
    Nice work!!! Excellent app!!! Thanks for the work put into it!
    I love this app. Just wished it would run as a service so that you didn't have to execute it each time you dock.
    This is awesome thank you for making this app. If it's not already in your planned roadmap, I'd like to suggest a couple of things:

1) the ken burns effect for the slideshow so that larger images will work just as well.

2) an option to choose transition style.
    This app is coming along great. I would like to see it stretch to fit the screen. Right now it fills the screen from side to side but not top to bottom. Or if you could get it so the pic will turn side ways if I have it sideways on the Touchstone.
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Can I down load this OTA using PMP's PreLoad, or must I connect to my PC to get it?
    Steve
    boydell, your new version fixed the prob on the touchstone! Stays in slideshow perfect now, doesn't go into lock mode! nice work, awesome app!
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by smkcpa View Post
    Can I down load this OTA using PMP's PreLoad, or must I connect to my PC to get it?
    I would recommend getting filecoaster. That would give you access to all the Homebrew apps listed here.
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    This is awesome thank you for making this app. If it's not already in your planned roadmap, I'd like to suggest a couple of things:

1) the ken burns effect for the slideshow so that larger images will work just as well.

2) an option to choose transition style.
    Both of those are great ideas.
    Quote Originally Posted by smkcpa View Post
    both preLoad and filecoaster work it doesnt matter which u use..i prefer preLoad but ur choice
    Looks like a great app....but what happens when a notification i.e. missed call or sms or email comes in while on Touchstone? Or does this override the notifications while on the Touchstone?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Wishlist. Connect this to picasa web albums.
    Very nicely done! I've been using it quite a bit the last few days, and I notice that pictures seem to repeat quite a bit. Haven't really done any calculations, and I understand random is random. Perhaps an option to go through the album in order or random? Another option that would be cool, but not necessary is a delete function. The app really kicks ***!
    that's a very good question actually... i would love to have an option to have notification interrupt the slide show or not interrupt the slide show. i can see a case for both.

Quote Originally Posted by chizler View Post
    Looks like a great app....but what happens when a notification i.e. missed call or sms or email comes in while on Touchstone? Or does this override the notifications while on the Touchstone?
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    great app, I'm noticing a little bit of an issue with the randomness of this app. I have an album with some of my wedding photos (431 pitcure) and I'm seeing the same ones pop up all the time. I have it set to 5 minutes and just sitting on my TS. So far today out of the 4 hours I've had it on and the 431 pictures, I've seen the same picture 3 times... Any fix to this that I'm not seeing or is that maybe on the next update?
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Landscape... Landscape... Landscape...

A great app though!
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I love the app, but I would rather it just start once I put my phone on the Touchstone. I'm too lazy to actually open it every time I put my phone down.

If it's in full screen, will it still show new notifications (like new e-mail, calendar, etc.) while it's running?
    This is a great app! Nice work! I have been looking for this since i got my Pre!

Just a couple ideas for you

1. As everyone else has said... Landscape would be good
    2. Running as a service would be a great feature
    3. Perhaps a little clock at the top (option to turn this on/off)
    4. Automatic stretching & scaling.

All in all awesome job! Thanks!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast