Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Has anyone mentioned a class schedule with optional calendar synergy? Mostly for college students.

Sometimes I accidentally go to my biochem lecture instead of my genetics lab.... Tuesday... Wednesday... sometimes it's all a blur.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I don't even know how to use the thing. You can't tell me it's obvious cuz im not seeing it. The only options are email and import data.....uh..from where? It doesn't give me any query to enter info from so i'm wondering why everyone else seems to be understanding it and I'm not. Can I get some help?
    Listen, I have the potential to utilize those white and black keys to captivate you. My fingers create the
    melodic aura and the harmonic flow, yet, that critical lyrical rhythm is metaphysical!
    I HAVE THE MUSIC IN ME!
    -Blutuu
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Nevermind I figured it out.
    Listen, I have the potential to utilize those white and black keys to captivate you. My fingers create the
    melodic aura and the harmonic flow, yet, that critical lyrical rhythm is metaphysical!
    I HAVE THE MUSIC IN ME!
    -Blutuu
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Anyone still using classtracker? I just dled it again and it's not working.
    still working for me
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    no more updates for this app?
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    I'm getting a "NaN%" for my class grade at the moment. My grades are weighted and I have them set up as 20%, 20%, 20%, 15% and 25%=. Have I done something wrong? There are 2 categories without grades as of yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunlibra View Post
    I'm getting a "NaN%" for my class grade at the moment. My grades are weighted and I have them set up as 20%, 20%, 20%, 15% and 25%=. Have I done something wrong? There are 2 categories without grades as of yet.
    i had a class doing the same thing not sure why that is once you get more grades in however it seems to clear it up, at least the app is working for you, mine has stopped functioning
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456