Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    Glad to see it's in the App Catalog with all the enhancements, but is there any way to restore the Gems and Round Gems themes from PreJeweled? With all due respect, the current three theme sets are just plain ugly. (And, yes, that does make a difference to me when playing a game I'm going to be staring at for awhile each time.)
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    I have noticed a rare issue. I am still running 0.5.2, so I can't say if it still exists in 0.5.4.

I had a blitz 6x6 board with 7 pieces. Simultaneously I ran out of time as I ran out of moves. First I recieved a "times up" prompt. It offered to record my score so I did. It saved the score properly. Then I received the "no more moves" prompt for the same game. It offered to save my score again. I said ok, but my score for that game was now 0!

Kind of an odd error, and I know it will be hard to duplicate. Sorry about that, but maybe you could check out the code and implement a fix.
    Last edited by cwgtex; 12/31/2009 at 11:09 AM.
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    screenshot after the error
    Attached Images Attached Images
  4.    #144  
    Quote Originally Posted by cwgtex View Post
    I have noticed a rare issue. I am still running 0.5.2, so I can't say if it still exists in 0.5.4.

I had a blitz 6x6 board with 7 pieces. Simultaneously I ran out of time as I ran out of moves. First I recieved a "times up" prompt. It offered to record my score so I did. It saved the score properly. Then I received the "no more moves" prompt for the same game. It offered to save my score again. I said ok, but my score for that game was now 0!

Kind of an odd error, and I know it will be hard to duplicate. Sorry about that, but maybe you could check out the code and implement a fix.
    i ran into that issue myself awhile back, i believe i fixed it too. Current version in the catalog (as of this writing) is 0.5.7
  5.    #145  
    Quote Originally Posted by regnaD kciN View Post
    Glad to see it's in the App Catalog with all the enhancements, but is there any way to restore the Gems and Round Gems themes from PreJeweled? With all due respect, the current three theme sets are just plain ugly. (And, yes, that does make a difference to me when playing a game I'm going to be staring at for awhile each time.)
    Whoa, sorry about that, I had many complaints about those (quality of the images) so i removed them until i found/created a better set of 'jewels' But i can re-add them in the next update.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678