Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1.    #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by raeluvpre View Post
    If u tap the score during game play u can save it and continue playing without it restarting.
    yeah i added that feature after i made that reply
  2.    #82  
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    that sounds even better. Thanx
    Just added new game confirmation if your current score is higher than your previously saved score, also the score text changes color if your current score is higher. Will be in the next build, it is not in 0.3.4
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Really nice! It's smooth and looks great.
    I know it's closed source, but I would LOVE to know more about how you coded this... so, please PM me if there's anything you can/would share.
    haptic feedback would be nice
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Hm, with the update can't seem to turn off audio in a way that sticks. Everytime the app starts up, the sound is on again.

Great game though... another vote for user-defined icons.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by champiful View Post
    Oooo yes haptic feedback would be awesome if you can swing it!

Best of all would be a TIMED version of this game. Great work! I gave you mad props via Twitter.
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    034 does not clear 5 symbols if they are in an L shape. 3x3. Is this by design?
  8.    #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdmax View Post
    034 does not clear 5 symbols if they are in an L shape. 3x3. Is this by design?
    Still working on that issue, its not seeing the other set of matched pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by neve View Post
    Hm, with the update can't seem to turn off audio in a way that sticks. Everytime the app starts up, the sound is on again.

Great game though... another vote for user-defined icons.
    Thanks!!.. found the bug and fixed it, will be fixed in the next build. I've got some more sets of icons (by remix2000) i'm gonna include soon.

I'm thinking of seeing if i can pull icons from a directory created thru 'USB Drive' mode, and pull them up. For example: You put an icon set in G:/PreJeweled-User and select 'User Theme' and it would use the 8 icons in that directory instead of from the application directory. But users would have to create that specific named directory and have files named properly in order for that to work.. kinda complicated for some people, but its an idea.
  9.    #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by champiful View Post
    well all you can really do at this point with the current SDK is just make it vibe for a split second, i had it set to do so when you click a piece.. not really digging it, then i set it for when the pieces are removed.. still didnt tickle my fancy. its not instantanious either which also sucks.
  10.    #90  
    0.3.5 ~ 8/18/09
    - New Feature: New game confirmation
    -- If you accidently hit new game and your current score is higher than the previously saved score you are prompted to save the new score before starting a new game.
    - Changed Feature/UI: Score tracking
    -- If your current score is higher than the previously saved score the score label changes from 'Score:' to 'HiScore' (I wanted to change the color or add an icon but its not allowing me to).
    - Changed UI:
    -- Changed some menu/prompt/button wording, new game header and updated the app icon.
    -- Added 3 more icon sets: Fruits, Gems, and Round Gems (All created by remix2000)
    - Bug Fix: Sound effects On/Off
    -- Fixed the bug in 0.3.4 where the sound option wasn't getting set when the app loads.
    Quote Originally Posted by dawm View Post
    0.3.5 ~ 8/18/09
    - New Feature: New game confirmation
    -- If you accidently hit new game and your current score is higher than the previously saved score you are prompted to save the new score before starting a new game.
    - Changed Feature/UI: Score tracking
    -- If your current score is higher than the previously saved score the score label changes from 'Score:' to 'HiScore' (I wanted to change the color or add an icon but its not allowing me to).
    - Changed UI:
    -- Changed some menu/prompt/button wording, new game header and updated the app icon.
    -- Added 3 more icon sets: Fruits, Gems, and Round Gems (All created by remix2000)
    - Bug Fix: Sound effects On/Off
    -- Fixed the bug in 0.3.4 where the sound option wasn't getting set when the app loads.
    I'm actually not getting any sound loaded on the app at all. I've double checked all settings and everything is set to on.

EDIT: Nevermind a reboot of my Pre and sound works again... weird
    Last edited by remix2000; 08/18/2009 at 11:32 PM.
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    I'd kill for this game to be in landscape mode.

But I'm guessing some of the board sizes would disallow it?
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts

I'm thinking of seeing if i can pull icons from a directory created thru 'USB Drive' mode, and pull them up. For example: You put an icon set in G:/PreJeweled-User and select 'User Theme' and it would use the 8 icons in that directory instead of from the application directory. But users would have to create that specific named directory and have files named properly in order for that to work.. kinda complicated for some people, but its an idea.
    Oh, I can handle that. Really, if you were able to tell us the pixel dimensions and format the icons need to be, and a folder to put them in, personally I'd be just fine.

Thanks for fixing the sound bug!
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Thanks for the update!
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Put it in there, and if it is too complicated for someone, then they don't have to use it. I personnally would love this option, as long as a simple readme file is included with icon size and what not.
    Great on the update. Sadly though I was at 64,000+ and touched new game without having the new update last night. Just wanted to see if the score works above 100,000. Does this mean i have no life...lol
    Thanks great
    Quote Originally Posted by neve View Post
    Oh, I can handle that. Really, if you were able to tell us the pixel dimensions and format the icons need to be, and a folder to put them in, personally I'd be just fine.

Thanks for fixing the sound bug!
    Make it simply use one image file. We can then post the various images to put in that folder instead of a bunch of tiny ones.

That image file just contains all the icons next to each other that the program can extract from.
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
  19.    #99  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Paladin View Post
    Make it simply use one image file. We can then post the various images to put in that folder instead of a bunch of tiny ones.

That image file just contains all the icons next to each other that the program can extract from.
    good idea, then i dont have to keep renaming the files.
  20.    #100  
    got some more ideas im messing around with.. stay tuned
    Last edited by dawm; 08/20/2009 at 05:31 PM.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast