Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Great game, pretty fun. Are you really gonna charge money for this when it / if it goes to the app cat????? I mean really???

Thanks,
    The Wams
    this game is alot of fun. Spent time just playing it trying to reach a high score. Great job. So who is gonna port or make the game diamond twister..its like bejeweled but seemed to have more of a kick
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Hands downs, one of my favorite games, so THANK YOU!!! I'm looking forward to the changes you have in process. The Yahoo online version of the game has some great features, including a timed version in which you never run out of matches but you have to move up to the next level before the clock runs down.
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by keoommen View Post
    Hands downs, one of my favorite games, so THANK YOU!!! I'm looking forward to the changes you have in process. The Yahoo online version of the game has some great features, including a timed version in which you never run out of matches but you have to move up to the next level before the clock runs down.
    Thanks I plan on adding a timed mode and possibly a endless mode. But for now I'm just happy to show it off
    I just installed my first Homebrew Apps last night. This game makes me glad I did! Best part is you're already going to work on what I'd reccomend.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Fantastic game. hope to see some of the other bejewled game types soon. such as endless and action.
    Great Game! Need to add changing levels and exploding jems like in bejewled 2!
    Thank you so much! I love bejeweled, and have been hoping and waiting for someone to come up with a game like it! Great work so far... I will donate to the cause as soon as I get paid.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    "Error W.R. Error." I am having issue.
    -using file coaster
    -file downloads error install
    -app cat also got error install failed on spades.
    Suggestions?
    Great game. I love the icons and the two different themes available. I downloaded it last night and have played it several times. Keep up the good work.
    how can i change icon ???
    1133!
    Since I figured out how to play, been so addicted. Great work. Really interested to see if you add some of the features people are suggesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by iMagi View Post
    "Error W.R. Error." I am having issue.
    -using file coaster
    -file downloads error install
    -app cat also got error install failed on spades.
    Suggestions?
    I've experienced this when I have too many apps installed or apps that are really large in size. I just delete the apps that I don't use often enough to keep on my phone and try reinstalling and they install with no problem.
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    Woohoo I finally got a good streak going and managed my best score so far!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Thanks for the game.

I have always loved bejeweled. As others here have mentioned, a timed mode would really add a lot to this game.

I'd also love it if you could figure out how to add the power gems type of items you saw in the bejeweled 2.
    Nice game. Look forward to the updates
    Last edited by Isdpcman; 08/15/2009 at 05:47 PM.
    highscores please but fun game. good work, very smooth.
  19.    #59  
    ill have a small update later tonite (i gotta go take care of the lawn)
    I think it should be possible to prevent the situation in which no more moves are possible on the board by intelligently choosing what new gems are added after finishing a move. If that's not possible, the game should IMHO reinitialize the board or something. I don't think the PopCap original ever ends like this. Otherwise this is really cool!
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast