Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    It wouldn't let me make a combo where there are two of the same images down and right. When the image was moved to make 3 up/down and 3 left/right, it only counted left/right. Great game though! My wife really wanted this one!
    How do I download this and make it work? Someone please help
    Can you guide me thru this? I need help.
  4.    #24  
    quickest and simplest way is with filecoaster.
    http://www.precentral.net/how-to-install-homebrew-apps

jap00_34, i'll look into the move validation code and see if ive got a number out of place
    Hello? Is anyone here that could help me download something? Anything? I can't figure the download deal on the palm pre.
    thank you. I'll give this a try.
    Thanks man! Working great. Just some occasional lag here and there but nothing horrible.
    I got a personal best of 684!
    Game seems really cool and looks pretty nice. Although I'm really confused on the rules. How does one decide what pieces can be picked? Bejeweled n00b here, sorry.
  10.    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    Game seems really cool and looks pretty nice. Although I'm really confused on the rules. How does one decide what pieces can be picked? Bejeweled n00b here, sorry.
    The object is to match at least 3 pieces alike in a row (up/down or left/right), when a match is made the pieces are removed and the ones above it fall down to take their place and new ones are added to the board, you continue until there are no moves left.
    The more matches you make in a turn the more points you get, you can just go through and match at random, or plan ahead to move pieces you want in a row for a higher score. PreJeweled's scoring isn't the same as the real Bejeweled app.
    does this game have sound or is it like all the other apps a mime no sound?
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by stevo101 View Post
    does this game have sound or is it like all the other apps a mime no sound?
    It has sounds, it uses the system default sounds for various actions on the Pre, I haven't figured out how to use custom sounds yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by dawm View Post
    It has sounds, it uses the system default sounds for various actions on the Pre, I haven't figured out how to use custom sounds yet.
    yeah that is so strange that no freaking apps on the phone have any sort of sounds! its driving me nutts though its like make a sound somewhere i have never had a phone where you dont have a sound on games or anything! its really a mime phone! someone tell this man how to add custom sounds to the game please!
    Very slick, professional-looking game!
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by stevo101 View Post
    yeah that is so strange that no freaking apps on the phone have any sort of sounds! its driving me nutts though its like make a sound somewhere i have never had a phone where you dont have a sound on games or anything! its really a mime phone! someone tell this man how to add custom sounds to the game please!

It's funny cause the sounds are awesome with headphones on. Sounds completely different
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by dawm View Post
    The object is to match at least 3 pieces alike in a row (up/down or left/right), when a match is made the pieces are removed and the ones above it fall down to take their place and new ones are added to the board, you continue until there are no moves left.
    The more matches you make in a turn the more points you get, you can just go through and match at random, or plan ahead to move pieces you want in a row for a higher score. PreJeweled's scoring isn't the same as the real Bejeweled app.
    Thanks, didn't really help with what I was wondering. I was trying to figure why one chooses 2 unlike "jewels" apparently the 2 get selected are swapped and needs to create a 3 in a horizontal or vertical row. Sorry. I got the matching concept just not the procedure. Too used to games like Magical Drop which is different.
    I am very grateful! I have really missed this type of game and from playing a few quick games, you are definitely heading in the right direction! I agree with other post, the sounds are a welcomed addition. Cant wait for the next build!

This was my 3rd game on the biggest level
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Great app! Thanks! Brings back fond memories of Palm OS.

Request though. Can we just drag icons like we used to do in Palm rather than having to tap on the 2 icons separately?
    I love this game! Now I get to play bejeweled on my Pre!
    699! Sweet. Love the game. Can't wait for future updates.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast