Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    I hate to sound dumb, but I'm still confused. I understand that it will create a secure password for logging in to a particular website. Once it is created, how do I remember this password. Can I recall this password it generated by entering my master password?
    Presently, I use an app called Roboform on my desktop. It will automatically fill in passwords and user names once I enter the master password. Is PasswordHash similar?
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by tallarob View Post
    I hate to sound dumb, but I'm still confused. I understand that it will create a secure password for logging in to a particular website. Once it is created, how do I remember this password. Can I recall this password it generated by entering my master password?
    Presently, I use an app called Roboform on my desktop. It will automatically fill in passwords and user names once I enter the master password. Is PasswordHash similar?
    No problem - PasswordHash generates the password from the master password and the domain. So it doesn't automatically fill it in, but if you use the same master password and domain it will always get the same result.
    My apps: FlightPredictor, LJ for WebOS (LiveJournal client), We the People, Private Browser, GAuth (Google two-factor authenticator), BoardGameGeek, PasswordHash
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Got it! Thanks. I'll give it a try.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12